What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

integrity Do you even watch owaisi videos Filled with hatred toward India's integrity. How Parties Like Jklf Leader Yasin Malik Traitor Allowed Free Access in India. Even we all see his engagement with hafiz sahid Very Open. So whats its diffrent if we allow this in sikkim
--
owasi is stange guy.. i agree with you . some time he looks anti india but
when you see this .. you have give second thought again ..

I wonder how many Congress leaders are being forced to fight LS this time.
--
High command ka adesh is pathar ki lakir...
jai italy...

--
owasi is stange guy.. i agree with you . some time he looks anti india but
when you see this .. you have give second thought again ..
Its Just A Mask They Cover there face They are razakars who supported Nizam rule they still support that. Listen they Not Like Other Muslim Patriots Who Choose india Instead of pakistan you can not Match them in same standards. they have Razakars bloods in them loyal too nizam who never accepted india there Nation

Kya bol rahe ho bhai..? I am asking what effect a Muslim candidate will have on all other candidates contesting..
--
sorry i am out of context so offtrack hua hoga.. maf karna..
it depends.. UP is known for caste as imp deciding factors
in Haryana Jats have that but it all depends upon constituency and candidate profile..
2 constituency in same region can vote for vary opposite parameter in india

INLD is fielding a Muslim candidate from Gurgaon.. Your comments @ranjeet
He is a strong candidate and has a big hold in the Mewat region, moreover BJP/Congress/AAP have fielded Yadav candidates from Gurgaon. He does have a slight chance of winning.

Its Just A Mask They Cover there face They are razakars who supported Nizam rule they still support that. Listen they Not Like Other Muslim Patriots Who Choose india Instead of pakistan you can not Match them in same standards. they have Razakars bloods in them loyal too nizam who never accepted india there Nation
--
you may be right...
razakars is old song.. more they sing more they become irrelevant and contract in social base ...
indian constitution gave right to everyone to put their view even sometimes against it also .
either they will change the time .. which is unlikely
or time wil change them

He is a strong candidate and has a big hold in the Mewat region, moreover BJP/Congress/AAP have fielded Yadav candidates from Gurgaon. He does have a slight chance of winning.
bhai... how is haryana genral votin pattern ...
like more in to devel, caste., local is or money and whisky?

INLD cant filed muslim candidate?
he is candidate because he is Muslim ?
(sorry to jump in ):-)
Well obiously they can but it's more of a tactical nomination ... here's why

Behind INLD's ticket strategy, caste calculations and family ties - Hindustan Times
"Muslim leader Zakir Hussain has got the INLD ticket from Gurgaon against two Yadav candidates - three-time MP Rao Inderjit Singh, who recently left the Congress and is now the BJP candidate, and the Aam Aadami Party's Yogendra Yadav. The Congress is yet to name its candidate. The INLD's idea here is to garner the Meo Muslim vote, besides the party's own votebank of Jats. And it expects the Yadav vote to be divided."

--
bhai... how is haryana genral votin pattern ...
like more in to devel, caste., local is or money and whisky?
more on caste based I would say, INLD has a fanatic vote bank which hardly changes. BJP doesn't hae a strong leader in the state. They are riding on the double anti-incumbency and Modi wave.

Hmm.. Shrewd move by INLD. Would be interesting to see the final result.

as maruti is investing heavily n gujrat.. and rumors of shifting base to guj.. and last yrs worker -managt crisis have nay role in this election ?
(i know i am in clouds but just a question )

how is RAGA evaluated in haryana ? any view on that
There's a rumor about him being gay partner of Depender Hooda in Haryana.

Hmm.. Shrewd move by INLD. Would be interesting to see the final result.
Yeah considering Jats vote for INLD and there is sympathy wave after they were convicted.

as maruti is investing heavily n gujrat.. and rumors of shifting base to guj.. and last yrs worker -managt crisis have nay role in this election ?
(i know i am in clouds but just a question )
Maruti was given land in Rohtak as well, moreover many other industries are being set up here so it's not that big issue. However
AAP tried to garner the worker unions but they were pissed off after their candidates were overlooked and Yogender Yadav was given ticket from here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom