What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Anyone from TN??? what will be the effect of 6 party alliance of NDA in TN??

check @cvoter on twitter ,he has tweeted almost 10 tweets about the assessment after alliance .

wow... Looks like Kejri is going perform a striptease soon! :p:

Yes,solid drama coming ,he must be very very scared,bechare booodhe advani ji ko galiyan de raha hoga :lol:

wow.. very strong reaction coming from Swapan Dasgupta with regards to Advani. Looks like BJP patriarch is making a fool out of himself with his latest tantrum!

check @cvoter on twitter ,he has tweeted almost 10 tweets about the assessment after alliance .

Yes,solid drama coming ,he must be very very scared,bechare booodhe advani ji ko galiyan de raha hoga :lol:
--
bro this is below the belt:o: kejiri - strp tese remark with all differences made all parties to thinnk in new way if not act...
just see simple exa,
pople quarrel less in telvsion media debates.. raise hand rather than throwing mike

He has a performance date set for 25th... then again he might find it hard to wait for that long due to AAP's desperation for funds! We could see some dramabazi in next couple of days!

Mere bhaiyon i told you before these guys live on public attention and media coverage like a hermaphrodite .

Don't watch anything in hatred and interest(which they want), will die soon !!8-)

Jai Advani jee ,jiyo !!:cheesy::cheesy:

my old graph

BiEQIGICAAAwDXk.png

Last edited:
Mere bhaiyon i told you before these guys live on public attention and media coverage like a hermaphrodite .

Don't watch anything in hatred and interest(which they want), will die soon !!8-)

Jai Advani jee ,jiyo !!:cheesy::cheesy:

my old graph

BiEQIGICAAAwDXk.png
--
is it your research or news article ?

Back
Top Bottom