What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

--
may be
but advani played his role.. now should go to mentor level..not a player..
everyone knows advani built BJP , he is very good at training young leaders , fire fighting problems in parties..this is what he must continue doing , he cant be a good pm.

No mate your reply to me was simply EPIC, i have lost all hope on you, you can carry on with whatever you want, a person one's become blind can't be cured.............hope you get well soon.

BTW, have you seen this one.....................

1618456_426374524164020_2127904382_n.jpg

I wish the same to you... I hope someone gives you a jadu ki jhappi :cheers:

there are theories making rounds that modi would make advani lose the elections this time to finish his political career,
so the old man wants to get out of modi strong hold gujrat and contest from bhopal.

There's also another theory going around that, by contesting from Bhopal Advani will have control over the MPs elected from that state & would create more hurdle for Modi after elections with the help of Shivraj Singh Chauhan & Sushma Swaraj, I don't think Modi will be able to unseat Advani from Gandhi Nagar, even if he wants to. It's just that Advani still harvests that desire to become PM by one way or the other. It's quite evident by his recent tantrums & public statements. Shivraj Singh Chauhan & Sushma Swaraj knows that once Modi becomes PM.. their national role will be limited to what it is now! That's why they are using Advani's shoulder to shoot Modi!

Massacring thousands of hindus,hating indian culture,killing native india people is your love for india :lol:
--
yes .. there is cases of killings of hindu but that not make him anti india..
he also faught british whom we faught
only in his time .. he did what he think best..
we cant judge that time with todays yardstick... but yes his some action not right ..

Back
Top Bottom