What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

That means you take india as land born in 1947,which is not my view :|

Mongols didn't killed people holding quran in one hand and just because they don't 'believe' in arab culture
--
india born in 1947..
if before ..please explain ..
mongol-- read them you will be shocked..
even delhi sultant guy fear them...
again i will say
that era was diffrent ..
dont compare those action with todays yardstick..
it was wrong but that time it may right ....for them

we judge history so its simple for us.. they made history for right or wrong ..

--
dear you are right tipus action aginst hindus ..
but anti hindu .. why .. thats imp
that era had different social dynamics

Then answer me no ? Why is no area which is converted even 60% is in india ?

Why is all of your strongly claimed land is areas where marathas and other kings secured it from invaders ??

--
india born in 1947..

NO!!

if before ..please explain ..
Concept of Bharat was there,if not why india formed in 1947? why not any other nation?

mongol-- read them you will be shocked..
even delhi sultant guy fear them...

So??

again i will say
that era was diffrent ..
Lame arguement.......then leave him there no, why praising him?

dont compare those action with todays yardstick..
it was wrong but that time it may right ....for them

that means 2002 riots were right no? muzzafarnagar riots were riots ,lets forget them ?

whyyyyy_face_meme.jpg

156411_685746331489621_968924122_n.jpg

Thats exactly what i think !

the rumor is that if bjp falls short by maybe 50 seats then they might have to take support of parties like ncp , bsp or aidmk.
they will play their secular bandwagon and object modi as PM , while accept someone more secular like sushma ji , shivraj or maybe even advani since he is a senior leader.
the fact of the matter is even the coalition parties would not want a shrewd PM like modi , they would rather want someone like advani or sushma so that they can through tantrums and keep blackmailing the central govt, someone who will get easily bullied like manmohan singh and not hit back.

now modi wants to cut this thing here itself by making advani lose in gandhinagar and snub him in a way that he can no longer cause any problems in the future.
That's precisely the plan of this particular section of BJP. They'll be hoping that BJP doesn't get clear majority... & there will be eager so called secular parties on line to support BJP, but with a caveat though. They would want someone else other than Modi to be the PM. Then ofcourse it's going to be free for all & all these selfish netas will be throwing their hat in the ring!

HAHA BJP just won VN by 17k votes last time and that too due to polarization against don mukhtar ansari

anyways people can live in dreamland :lol:

Varanasi will help BJP immensely in Poorvanchal ,Jeet to modi kahi se bhi jate :|

Back
Top Bottom