What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The Azamgarh efforts, for and against Mulayam | The Indian Express

A day after Mulayam Singh Yadav announced his candidature from Azamgarh, Samajwadi Party leaders have set about trying to win BJP candidate Ramakant Yadav over to their side.

Ramakant Yadav, the sitting MP, himself has ruled out any chance of joining the SP, claiming that he will defeat Mulayam. “My victory margin will be higher than Narendra Modi’s in Varanasi,” Ramakant told
The Indian Express Wednesday.

A number of SP leaders are optimistic, however, that sooner or later Ramakant will cross over. Ramkant is a four-term MP and his victories in 1996 and 1999 had come on an SP ticket.

The SP in Azamgarh has two camps, one led by Durga Prasad Yadav and the other by Balram Yadav, both ministers. SP sources say Balram has lost much of his public support in Azamgarh and is against having Ramakant back in the SP as that would reduce his stature in the party further. Balram had returned the party ticket from Azamgarh. Durga Prasad Yadav, on the other hand, is reported to be open to Ramakant joining the SP.

The SP’s efforts to win Ramakant back have twin objectives. One, it would upset BJP calculations with the sitting MP surrendering his ticket in favour of Mulayam; two, it would send a message across eastern UP that Yadavs are under one umbrella. If Ramakant does return, SP leaders say they are open to “rehabilitating” him from another seat, possibly Jaunpur, and “adjusting” his elder brother Umakant Yadav suitably. Umakant is a former BSP MP.

“For Ramakant, the options are limited. The most he can hope for is to turn a martyr for the BJP with his inevitable defeat to Mulayam Singh,” said a senior SP leader. “He has been an old colleague and still has respect for Mulayam Singh.”

This SP leader is in Lucknow from Azamgarh to thank Mulayam for his decision to contest Azamgarh. Several leaders from there — Ram Asrey Vishwakarma, Hawaldar Yadav, Nafees Ahmed — are also in Lucknow.

Oh not again.... No P N Oak references please...:D

said i don't read lord zakir naik :lol:

Here is what tipu himself says :lol:

Tipu sent a letter on 19 January 1790 to the Governor of Bekal, Budruz Zuman Khan. It says:

Don't you know I have achieved a great victory recently in Malabar and over four lakh Hindus were converted to Islam? I am determined to march against that cursed Raman Nair (Rajah of Travancore) very soon. Since I am overjoyed at the prospect of converting him and his subjects to Islam, I have happily abandoned the idea of going back to Srirangapatanam now.[35]

inscription on the stone found at Seringapatam,
Oh Almighty God! dispose the whole body of infidels! Scatter their tribe, cause their feet to stagger! Overthrow their councils, change their state, destroy their very root! Cause death to be near them, cut off from them the means of sustenance! Shorten their days! Be their bodies the constant object of their cares (i.e., infest them with diseases), deprive their eyes of sight, make black their faces (i.e., bring shame).

--
yes .. there is cases of killings of hindu but that not make him anti india..
he also faught british whom we faught
only in his time .. he did what he think best..
we cant judge that time with todays yardstick... but yes his some action not right ..

Mate let's not derail this thread just because a troll wants so... I can speak of Tipu Sultan but some other day.

--
yes .. there is cases of killings of hindu but that not make him anti india..
he also faught british whom we faught
only in his time .. he did what he think best..
we cant judge that time with todays yardstick... but yes his some action not right ..

India is whatever land not occupied by these traitors and converted forcefully.

Tell me a single area which is india today and is converted 80% by force ?

So what makes him lovely? love from pakistan ? :lol

anti hindu bigot supporting khaap is clear message where these sharia goons want to take the nation .

Mate let's not derail this thread just because a troll wants so... I can speak of Tipu Sultan but some other day.
what are you ? :lol: posting FB pics makes you scholar :lol: :lol:

whyyyyy_face_meme.jpg

I thought you must have understood my post by now...

There's also another theory going around that, by contesting from Bhopal Advani will have control over the MPs elected from that state & would create more hurdle for Modi after elections with the help of Shivraj Singh Chauhan & Sushma Swaraj, I don't think Modi will be able to unseat Advani from Gandhi Nagar, even if he wants to. It's just that Advani still harvests that desire to become PM by one way or the other. It's quite evident by his recent tantrums & public statements. Shivraj Singh Chauhan & Sushma Swaraj knows that once Modi becomes PM.. their national role will be limited to what it is now! That's why they are using Advani's shoulder to shoot Modi!
--
by all this they are making more grounds for opponents ..
like battle of panipat..marathas lost war midway which was won till afternoon but lost afterwards in end..

Ye kis ko fikr hai ke Qabeelay ka kyaa huwa?

Sab iss pe lad rahe hain ke Sardaar kaun hai.

this is secoolarism and thats what they want to save,for me its anti india,will lead to reverse polarizing signals and riots :-)

There's also another theory going around that, by contesting from Bhopal Advani will have control over the MPs elected from that state & would create more hurdle for Modi after elections with the help of Shivraj Singh Chauhan & Sushma Swaraj, I don't think Modi will be able to unseat Advani from Gandhi Nagar, even if he wants to. It's just that Advani still harvests that desire to become PM by one way or the other. It's quite evident by his recent tantrums & public statements. Shivraj Singh Chauhan & Sushma Swaraj knows that once Modi becomes PM.. their national role will be limited to what it is now! That's why they are using Advani's shoulder to shoot Modi!

Thats exactly what i think !

the rumor is that if bjp falls short by maybe 50 seats then they might have to take support of parties like ncp , bsp or aidmk.
they will play their secular bandwagon and object modi as PM , while accept someone more secular like sushma ji , shivraj or maybe even advani since he is a senior leader.
the fact of the matter is even the coalition parties would not want a shrewd PM like modi , they would rather want someone like advani or sushma so that they can through tantrums and keep blackmailing the central govt, someone who will get easily bullied like manmohan singh and not hit back.

now modi wants to cut this thing here itself by making advani lose in gandhinagar and snub him in a way that he can no longer cause any problems in the future.

India is whatever land not occupied by these traitors and converted forcefully.

Tell me a single area which is india today and is converted 80% by force ?

So what makes him lovely? love from pakistan ? :lol

anti hindu bigot supporting khaap is clear message where these sharia goons want to take the nation .

what are you ? :lol: posting FB pics makes you scholar :lol: :lol:

-- was pak there when tipus era..
what i was saying .. what he did is wrong . but it was in that era..
mongols used to brutal killing as tactics to not to fight war and get terrioty out of their sheer fear from enemey..
it was in that era..
no UN/Geneva convetion that time..
now things are different so
tipu may be anti hindu but not anti india nor pro pak as both nation not exit that time

-- was pak there when tipus era..
what i was saying .. what he did is wrong . but it was in that era..
mongols used to brutal killing as tactics to not to fight war and get terrioty out of their sheer fear from enemey..
it was in that era..
no UN/Geneva convetion that time..
now things are different so
tipu may be anti hindu but not anti india nor pro pak as both nation not exit that time

That means you take india as land born in 1947,which is not my view :|

Mongols didn't killed people holding quran in one hand and just because they don't 'believe' in arab culture

Back
Top Bottom