What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

There's a rumor about him being gay partner of Depender Hooda in Haryana.

Yeah considering Jats vote for INLD and there is sympathy wave after they were convicted.

There was some talks of INLD fielding "vote katwa" candidates in favor of BJP. Do you see any such move by INLD..?

There was some talks of INLD fielding "vote katwa" candidates in favor of BJP. Do you see any such move by INLD..?
I would be surprised if they don't do it on some seats, but INLD also want to have at least couple of seats themselves to pull some weight post election. They are desperate to get the Chautalas out.

The molestation charge is quite serious and needs to be looked into by AAP but apart from that other cases aren't criminal charges and some of them can easily be framed because they are/were anti-establishment. And speaking of Ex-Officer Khyalia, this is what I found in your source:

"In Kot, the state government had initiated the consolidation process, which I stopped later," said Khyalia. "After an enquiry, I had echoed Khemka's decision."

He however was not aware about the Rozka Gujar case. "Such cases are routine in the consolidation department where the process is notified or de-notified because of prevailing circumstances," Khyalia added.

Khyalia had stood by Khemka's order on the Vadra-DLF land deal. He had told the Haryana government that the basis of Khemka's decision to cancel the mutation was correct.

Anyways AAP clearly state that it won't let people with criminal and corruption cases to fight against it and appealed to the public to tell us about corruption cases against their candidates

अडवाणी जी कि कृपा से खापियों का डोनेशन कम होता जा रहा हे,कजरी जी काफी चिंतित है और अडवाणी को माँ बेहेन और अम्बानी वाली गली दे रहे है,नए ड्रामा कभी भी हो सकता है |

Posters in Kerala...................

BjLgl4_CAAAQbOg.jpg

:D

The molestation charge is quite serious and needs to be looked into by AAP but apart from that other cases aren't criminal charges and some of them can easily be framed because they are/were anti-establishment. And speaking of Ex-Officer Khyalia, this is what I found in your source:

"In Kot, the state government had initiated the consolidation process, which I stopped later," said Khyalia. "After an enquiry, I had echoed Khemka's decision."

He however was not aware about the Rozka Gujar case. "Such cases are routine in the consolidation department where the process is notified or de-notified because of prevailing circumstances," Khyalia added.

Khyalia had stood by Khemka's order on the Vadra-DLF land deal. He had told the Haryana government that the basis of Khemka's decision to cancel the mutation was correct.

Anyways AAP clearly state that it won't let people with criminal and corruption cases to fight against it and appealed to the public to tell us about corruption cases against their candidates

Why shouldn't AAP be pro-active in the selection process than being reactive? A bank defaulter returned his ticket yesterday but the reason he gave was ... I didn't wanted the muslim votes to split against BJP. Quite a revolutionary Party AAP is I must say.

integrity Do you even watch owaisi videos Filled with hatred toward India's integrity. How Parties Like Jklf Leader Yasin Malik Traitor Allowed Free Access in India. Even we all see his engagement with hafiz sahid Very Open. So whats its diffrent if we allow this in sikkim

We have laws and regulations to prosecute them if found guilty, so you are free to act and file cases against them.

Why shouldn't AAP be pro-active in the selection process than being reactive? A bank defaulter returned his ticket yesterday but the reason he gave was ... I didn't wanted the muslim votes to split against BJP. Quite a revolutionary Party AAP is I must say.

And do you think AAP has resources to do the whole back ground check? That is the reason they appeal the people to let them if they found anything against their candidate.

Back
Top Bottom