What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

DMDK, PMK & MDMK parties in Tamilnadu will join NDA in presence of Shri BJPRajnathSingh in Chennai.

Aab kon bachaa south me ?

Or kuch log bol rahe the modi k ane se NDA untouchable ho gay he ;)

Is the seat issue resolved between BJP,DMDK, PMK & MDMK?

NO. THEY CANNOT BE REASONED WITH.

Kids are expected to be Kids and they will continue to perform actions that will put them, their future in danger. That is why parents are required to prevent such accidents.

Schools are required to handle children and teach them well enough that they do not have the pressure to steal question papers. Watch 3 Idiots AGAIN. If you still don't get it, watch it till you get it.

So a part of the blame lies with the parents as well. Especially since the Mother has told a TV channel that her daughter would be frequently derided in Parent-Teacher meetings over poor grades. They could've shifted her to one of those Schools you were planning to send your kids to. Or they could've told the kid that grades didn't matter to them.

And pray tell me the magic age at which a teenager suddenly develops reasoning capacity and ability to think logically. A 10th standard kid is perfectly capable of being 'reasoned' with.

In any case, I've endured corporal punishment as a child in School. Many students still do. And NO middle class family tells their kids that grades don't matter. Hence, the Teachers seem to have stuck to the 'norm' in Bangalore schools, and done even better if they haven't resorted to corporal punishment. You might not like it, but that's the way it is.

abey o @Indischer ek dusra thread khol ley bhai............it's Political Corner :D

Sorry bhai...but the whole discussion started with a post in the politics thread, and has continued since.:(

So a part of the blame lies with the parents as well. Especially since the Mother has told a TV channel that her daughter would be frequently derided in Parent-Teacher meetings over poor grades. They could've shifted her to one of those Schools you were planning to send your kids to. Or they could've told the kid that grades didn't matter to them.

Of course parents are responsible but most parents do not have the luxury of changing schools, Nor should they be required too. It is just like saying if your daughter is "eve teased" in muzafanagar by youths, you should leave muzafanagar and move to a safer district.

Parents sends kids to school and colleges with the understood promise that they will not be abused in any way. Any breach of that sacred trust needs to be condemned and the strongest possible action needs to be taken so that No institutions will ever think of being so negligent or abusive.

And pray tell me the magic age at which a teenager suddenly develops reasoning capacity and ability to think logically. A 10th standard kid is perfectly capable of being 'reasoned' with.

Logic can only be applied to process 'data'. Kids do not possess enough data about the world around them to make a 'logical' choice. Even their logical and rational abilities are not fully developed or formed.

There is a good reason why children are not tried as adults in any Judicial system. Remember what happened in Nirbhaya case ?

In any case, I've endured corporal punishment as a child in School. Many students still do. And NO middle class family tells their kids that grades don't matter. Hence, the Teachers seem to have stuck to the 'norm' in Bangalore schools, and done even better if they haven't resorted to corporal punishment. You might not like it, but that's the way it is.

The abused turns into Abusers when they grow up. Your defence of the school action had already told me you have endured corporal punishment.

If you understand this, you have a chance of breaking free of this vicious cycle.

Better start a new thread on this topic. It is an important topic by itself and no point in derailing this thread.

Of course parents are responsible but most parents do not have the luxury of changing schools, Nor should they be required too. It is just like saying if your daughter is "eve teased" in muzafanagar by youths, you should leave muzafanagar and move to a safer district.

Parents sends kids to school and colleges with the understood promise that they will not be abused in any way. Any breach of that sacred trust needs to be condemned and the strongest possible action needs to be taken so that No institutions will ever think of being so negligent or abusive.

Logic can only be applied to process 'data'. Kids do not possess enough data about the world around them to make a 'logical' choice. Even their logical and rational abilities are not fully developed or formed.

There is a good reason why children are not tried as adults in any Judicial system. Remember what happened in Nirbhaya case ?

The abused turns into Abusers when they grow up. Your defence of the school action had already told me you have endured corporal punishment.

If you understand this, you have a chance of breaking free of this vicious cycle.

Better start a new thread on this topic. It is an important topic by itself and no point in derailing this thread.

No point starting a new thread now, unless newer developments take place in the case.

Regarding the Nirbhaya case, did you forget the strong outrage over that guy being tried as a juvenile?

No parent sends their kid to school thinking their child is perfect and needs no correction in any aspect. It's implicit that Schools will use a measure of strictness to discipline children, and some mild punishment can be/will be given for transgression of rules or failure in academics. Not the fault of the School if punishment is perceived as severe by the child. That said, let the Police and authorities state their guilt, not you and me.

ps: This is my last post on this subject here.

Last edited:
BjG_LqfCUAEGJhN.jpg

looks like sun rose from the west today :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

It's Sibal vs. Harshvardhan in Chandni Chock, i m guessing the later will win due to his clean image.

Zero Sibbal will become a big Zero after election.

RSS worries over infighting in BJP - Newskarnataka.com

Bangalore
: The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) acknowledged that it is concerned over the internal strife in Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) but is also confident that senior leaders in the party are capable of resolving the crisis.

insiderss.jpg
On Sunday March 9, during the concluding day of the three-day Akhil Bharatiya Pratinidhi Sabha (ABPS), the General Secretary of RSS, Suresh Bhayyaji Joshi said “Sangh is worried over the infighting in the party however we feel that the leaders are experienced enough to tackle the same as they have done on earlier occasions.”

He also said that the present generation is taking initiative and they should be given an opportunity to work, but at the same time, the elders have experience and can guide the youngsters. Political scenario is, however, different and roles keep on changing just as they do in our social lives, he added.

He was accompanied by Dr Manmohan Vaidya, in charge of media relations, RSS.

It seems that you are more worried than RSS.

Why are you running from pillar to post? I asked you a simple question and you want to give me history lessons. Why is a anti-national party not banned? Why does it have the permission to fight elections if it is anti-national?
Why not Govt ban MIM in Hyderabad Even We all know their link with Anti _Indian Razakars and there support to Nizam Rule. Its Not Possible In An democracy to suppressed them Same goes to sikkim its inDian controlled territory But Still People There Not Think Them In Dominion of india. Fed up to give you a history lessons

Back
Top Bottom