What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am really hoping you are not laying the blame on the girls becase if you are all kinds of sweet words r coming to my mind...
If this is the only post of mine you are reading on the topic then you would assume so.. I stopped debating with Indischer because he is just adamant on his position unwilling to budge. If you want to know more go back a few pages and start reading again.

Now I am getting back to the topic.

and now check this one out.

Media boycotts AAP government after being banned from Delhi secretariat

Last edited:
You too seem to agree that children can be immature. And yet, their actions cannot be immature, is it? And how mature an idea is it to jump into pronouncing someone's guilt even before the Police has verified the veracity of their accusations? Have you never been to a School where you weren't reprimanded for your misdemeanors? Stop trolling on this case.

There is nothing to agree. Children are EXPECTED to be immature. Grown ups are expected to be Mature. That is why children are treated differently than adults. That is why children have no voting rights, legal rights etc.

Their dying testimony paints the anguish of those children. For someone who claims to denounce the system in India you fit right into the system.

The children were just asking to be abused due to their poor grades, the women are just asking to be raped due to the way they dress ............. congratulations.

There is nothing to agree. Children are EXPECTED to be immature. Grown ups are expected to be Mature. That is why children are treated differently than adults. That is why children have no voting rights, legal rights etc.

Their dying testimony paints the anguish of those children. For someone who claims to denounce the system in India you fit right into the system.

The children were just asking to be abused due to their poor grades, the women are just asking to be raped due to the way they dress ............. congratulations.

Nice try. Do also remember that it's the duty of the teachers to teach their wards and monitor their behaviour and academic performance. please do explain the nature of their abuse towards the children before YOU pronounce their guilt.

Nice try. Do also remember that it's the duty of the teachers to teach their wards and monitor their behaviour and academic performance. please do explain the nature of their abuse towards the children before YOU pronounce their guilt.

Its their duty to TEACH the kids not abuse them or insult them or beat them or humiliate them or shame them.

That kind of 'teaching' belongs to the 19th century. Not in this day and age and not with today's children.

SO yes, You can be sure that I will not be sending my kids to that primitive school anytime....... and nor will any sensible parents. But I am sure you approve of their teaching methods, so feel free to enroll your kids in that school.

Its their duty to TEACH the kids not abuse them or insult them or beat them or humiliate them or shame them.

That kind of 'teaching' belongs to the 19th century. Not in this day and age and not with today's children.

SO yes, You can be sure that I will not be sending my kids to that primitive school anytime....... and nor will any sensible parents. But I am sure you approve of their teaching methods, so feel free to enroll your kids in that school.

Thanks for your concern. Good Luck finding a sensitive and caring School to suit your tastes in Bangalore.

Certainly not as long as citizens continue to find such mistreatment of children acceptable and continue to find excuses for the school to continue such behavior.

Know the Difference: Teaching or Mistreating

I'm sure there'll be a few Schools in Bangalore that treat their kids like adults and try to reason with them every time they overstep the line. Don't lose hope just yet.

Certainly not as long as citizens continue to find such mistreatment of children acceptable and continue to find excuses for the school to continue such behavior.

Know the Difference: Teaching or Mistreating

Indian laws against mistreatment of kids at school

"The proposed section 85, which could be incorporated in the Juvenile Justice Act, spells a jail term of up to "one year or fine or both" in case a child is hurt and emotionally distressed. For every subsequent offence of this nature, the offender can be imprisoned for up to three years", says the report quoting an official.

For causing grievous hurt or severe mental trauma to a child, the offender could be liable for rigorous imprisonment of five years and fine and a subsequent conviction could lead to a jail term of up to seven years and fine.

"Second conviction for both levels of hurt (emotional and physical) would also mean dismissal from service for a school teacher or someone working in a children's home or orphanage", says the source.

Govt Proposes 7 Years Jail for Teachers who Beat Students

Indischer is debating on the below line of thought. Though the comment below is for corporal punishment I think Indischer is applying the same for any kind of abuses at school.

"I am not in favour of imprisonment of teachers if they resort to corporal punishment. A teacher punishes a child with good intention and not to hurt him or her. Corporal punishment is sometimes important to maintain discipline. I understand there are cases of excessive punishment, but because of one instance the whole education system is being berated. This is unfair", says V K Williams, principal, Mount Carmel School, Anand Niketan, Delhi.

I'm sure there'll be a few Schools in Bangalore that treat their kids like adults and try to reason with them every time they overstep the line. Don't lose hope just yet.

You don't get it. Children are NOT adults. They have to be treated like children. With sensitivity and understanding, NOT with reason.

Reason and logic and Rational action is for ADULTS.

"I am not in favour of imprisonment of teachers if they resort to corporal punishment. A teacher punishes a child with good intention and not to hurt him or her. Corporal punishment is sometimes important to maintain discipline. I understand there are cases of excessive punishment, but because of one instance the whole education system is being berated. This is unfair", says V K Williams, principal, Mount Carmel School, Anand Niketan, Delhi.

The Path to HELL is paved with "Good Intentions" and looks like some of us are happily walking down that path. That @sshole sees nothing wrong with they way the teachers behaved. Great school.

God save us all from people with "good intentions". Arivind Kejriwal is one such example too.

But a 9th standard and a 10th standard teen can surely be reasoned with, innit? Look what an 8th Standard kid was up to yesterday.
Boy falls to death from school building - The Hindu

NO. THEY CANNOT BE REASONED WITH.

Kids are expected to be Kids and they will continue to perform actions that will put them, their future in danger. That is why parents are required to prevent such accidents.

Schools are required to handle children and teach them well enough that they do not have the pressure to steal question papers. Watch 3 Idiots AGAIN. If you still don't get it, watch it till you get it.

DMDK, PMK & MDMK parties in Tamilnadu will join NDA in presence of Shri BJPRajnathSingh in Chennai.

Aab kon bachaa south me ?

Or kuch log bol rahe the modi k ane se NDA untouchable ho gay he ;)

Back
Top Bottom