What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

For starters, it's good that you've at least moved away from the communal angle. Regarding the allegations of the children, it shall come to light soon as to what exactly was bothering them. I don't rule out the possibility of those Teachers being cruel to them. But giving it a spin in such a way so as to suggest celebrating Holi led to their suicide is what I object.

Well why move away from any angle. I responded to you because you were putting the blame on the kids, discounting the allegation they leveled against teachers in suicide note. Why would they name them as the reason for ending their lives? Do you have any answer?

Also, nobody was giving a spin to suggest celebrating Holi led to their suicide. It was the punishment for celebrating Holi (no one knows what that punishment was) and past continuous harassment by the teachers which led the girls to take such a drastic step.

Anyways, I wish the Teacher and Principal get the punishment they deserve so that other students are not forced to suffer like this. That's it from my side on this topic.

Last edited:
Election Eve is supposed to be a dry day. But it's usually wetter than Cheerapunji in most places.:lol:
+
With the right imagination, woh R-rated ban sakti hai.;) I like to keep my empowerments low-key.:partay:
=

mamla gadbad hai ..

Ranjit+Hindi+film+actor.JPG

Well why move away from any angle. I responded to you because you were putting the blame on the kids, discounting the allegation they leveled against teachers in suicide note. Why would they name them as the reason for ending their lives? Do you have any answer?

Also, nobody was giving a spin to suggest celebrating Holi let you suicide. It was the punishment of celebrating Holi (no one knows what that punishment was) and continuous harassment by the teachers which led the girls to take such a drastic step.

Yes. Anyone who's disturbed enough to end their lives will be in some duress. But the source of the duress and it's intensity need not be necessarily the way they claim it to be. That they were struggling academically has now come to light.

Like what you said before, the children too could have complained to their parents if the abuse was getting unbearable. Unless proven otherwise, fact remains that they were weak in academics and under some scrutiny for it, their last act was to play Holi in campus during school hours(which is against school discipline in most Schools), punished for it by being made to stand in front of the Principal's office with 5 other girls, and subsequently committed suicide blaming the teachers for it. Pardon me if I say that I want more proof to establish the conduct of the Teachers before pronouncing them guilty based on the suicide note of two immature girls.

Yes. Anyone who's disturbed enough to end their lives will be in some duress. But the source of the duress and it's intensity need not be necessarily the way they claim it to be. That they were struggling academically has now come to light.

Like what you said before, the children too could have complained to their parents if the abuse was getting unbearable. Unless proven otherwise, fact remains that they were weak in academics and under some scrutiny for it, their last act was to play Holi in campus during school hours(which is against school discipline in most Schools), punished for it by being made to stand in front of the Principal's office with 5 other girls, and subsequently committed suicide blaming the teachers for it. Pardon me if I say that I want more proof to establish the conduct of the Teachers before pronouncing them guilty based on the suicide note of two immature girls.
Marvelous!! Yes everyone else apart from Teachers is the culprit. The biggest culprit are those immature girls. How can the mature Teachers and Principal be accused of anything? They did what they were supposed to do.. you can do a great job as a defence lawyer for the school!!

Last edited:
You're entitled to your views and I am to mine. But it's precisely because they were immature enough to take such an extreme step over such a trivial matter that I have my doubts about what exactly was the severity of the abuse meted out to them. Their reaction might not be commensurate with the gravity of shame that they were subjected to.

And don't push me too far with your abuse. The sickular, immature mind that I am, I might resort to suicide and blame you directly for my extreme step.:devil:

You first sit on judgement on dead children, call them names and then blame others for reacting strongly ? :tdown: ....... maybe someone should have taught you NOT TO SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD. I only feel disgust. I though you were better than that.

Children are sensitive and immature. How old are you ? do you have kids ? I guess not, you sound like one immature kid yourself.

Logic, commonsense and rational thinking dictates that only Non Trivial things pushes people into drastic action. You judge the emotional impact based on how people behave, Not the other way around.

You on the other hand has first passed judgement that their abuse was not too much without knowing anything about it and then go on to declare that the kids were wrong.

At least have the grace to say you were wrong. ........ this is my last post on this topic.

Marvelous!! Yes everyone else apart from Teacher is the culprit. The biggest culprit are those immature girls. How can the mature teachers and Principal be accused of anything? They did what they are supposed to do.. You can do a great job as a defence lawyer for the school!!

Let the case unravel in the coming days. I'm pretty certain that the actions of the teachers would not have been any different from what you and I faced in School for our misdemeanors.

IF those Teachers did nothing out of the ordinary and yet the kids ended up committing suicide, whom do you intend to hold responsible for their actions then?

Did you read the article that I had posted? The punishment that the girls got for violating School discipline by playing Holi during School hours was that they were made to stand in front of the Principal's office. Hardly an uncommon punishment in our Schools. NONE of our Schools are so liberal that they call parents for every mistake committed by the child. Such censure is part and parcel of School life.

Or do you mean to say because the girls were Hindu and the teachers Christian, they should have never punished them and instead called/reported every matter to their parents?

First thing its a holiday for schools ,so on what grounds you claimed school hours ?

First thing its a holiday for schools ,so on what grounds you claimed school hours ?

Read the report featured in The Hindu, which I've quoted in a post before. They were made to stand in front of the Principal's Office along with five other girls for playing Holi within school campus during School hours. They then reportedly ran away from School to Sankey Tank(a small Lake in Bangalore) where they committed suicide.

You first sit on judgement on dead children, call them names and then blame others for reacting strongly ? :tdown: ....... maybe someone should have taught you NOT TO SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD. I only feel disgust. I though you were better than that.

Children are sensitive and immature. How old are you ? do you have kids ? I guess not, you sound like one immature kid yourself.

Logic, commonsense and rational thinking dictates that only Non Trivial things pushes people into drastic action. You judge the emotional impact based on how people behave, Not the other way around.

You on the other hand has first passed judgement that their abuse was not too much without knowing anything about it and then go on to declare that the kids were wrong.

At least have the grace to say you were wrong. ........ this is my last post on this topic.

You too seem to agree that children can be immature. And yet, their actions cannot be immature, is it? And how mature an idea is it to jump into pronouncing someone's guilt even before the Police has verified the veracity of their accusations? Have you never been to a School where you weren't reprimanded for your misdemeanors? Stop trolling on this case.

Last edited:
Kitna lamba discusssion karoge bhai log is suicide case par.Ek thread hi open kar lo. Bechare bachche to gaye. School should take responsibility for its deeds. Every angle should be investigated and the culprits ( if any) should be punished.

Can we get back to discussing Politics now..

Read the report featured in The Hindu, which I've quoted in a post before. They were made to stand in front of the Principal's Office along with five other girls for playing Holi within school campus during School hours. They then reportedly ran away from School to Sankey Tank(a small Lake in Bangalore) where they committed suicide.

The ToI and indian express reports they were harrased for celebrating Holi and thats from their suicide note and statement from parents ,So Why should i trust Hindu's version ?

Sad but it seems people commit suicides for the darnedest things these days. What can possess two young girls to commit suicide? For such absurd reasons. I would be loathe to blame the teachers & the school, nothing I have read suggests anything out of the ordinary in their actions. The only thing that shocked me was how on earth could two young girls commit suicide in Sankey tank in broad daylight without anyone noticing? That place is always bustling. (I'm not aware if the walkways around the tank were closed at that time but even from outside, a very busy area)

The ToI and indian express reports they were harrased for celebrating Holi and thats from their suicide note and statement from parents ,So Why should i trust Hindu's version ?

Let's not debate on ToI's standard of journalism, shall we? And that too against The Hindu.

Coming to the news report, the article in ToI merely states the content of the suicide letter. But the Hindu has gone a step ahead and tried to ascertain what has actually happened. If the girls hadn't played Holi within campus during school hours, why do you think they were singled out for punishment?

Back
Top Bottom