What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah becsuse kerjri never spoken a shit about pakistan and china
You guys are unnecessarily wasting time with a guy who will vote for anyone who is anti modi, holds favorable view of Islamists, is in favor of illegal Bangladeshis and is against the Batla house encounter and similar anti terror cases all over India.

Also don't be too harsh with him as he cries hard if you reply back in his tone.

Last edited:
Woh kehte hai na ... Haathi ke daant dikhane aur or khaane aur :P

LOL Anyways I am off to get some sleep. You can continue with your work

upload_2014-3-20_4-36-52.jpeg

It's not going to happen atleast not in the near future, moreover every party plays the divisive politics. Even if someone tries to change the pattern he is unwillingly lured into this mess. Only way I say this happening is if people try to change it from the lower level ... that is muncipalities and panchayats.

Agree. India's political culture was founded and benchmark was set by grand old party.. & their way of politics compelled other parties to follow in their footsteps. Every evil that practiced by every political party India was practiced for the first time by Congress. Be it communal violence, be it creating a vote bank by deviding people in the name of religion, caste, tribe, rich or poor....all these evils has only one father.

Even today you have them practicing that evil. Only other day they segregated Jains & gave them a new identity as minorities. There could have been many other ways to address their issues. But no...only one way congress addresses those issues is by telling them that they are victims of their own faith and culture.

Oh common mate, you yourself stated that Varanasi is a symbol of Hinduism with many religious people(Hindus) residing there and Modi being a Hindu poster boy, wouldn't he have major advantage over there? And as stated earlier BJP has dominated the seat since 90's...

Doh!

Just because its Varanasi it doesn't mean it has more religious people. By your logic Ayodhya/Faizabad should be a hardcore BJP Seat. No its not. BJP has won it only once in the last 4 elections. I can give you many other examples.

Here let me put my thoughts in short.

Modi is contesting from Varanasi because from here he can target his core supporters all over India. He is not contesting from here because its a Safe Seat.

And stop using statistics selectively (like since 90s). I can very well say Congis have equal chace here (since 2004). Apply some logic. I would consider a seat safe for BJP only if the party has won it by over 2 Lakhs vote and there is no anti BJP wave in the constituency. Varanasi is not a Safe seat from any angle.

Now if you expect him to contest from an 'UnSafe' seat like Srinagar I don't think he will oblige you :D

Agree. India's political culture was founded and benchmark was set by grand old party.. & their way of politics compelled other parties to follow in their footsteps. Every evil that practiced by every political party India was practiced for the first time by Congress. Be it communal violence, be it creating a vote bank by deviding people in the name of religion, caste, tribe, rich or poor....all these evils has only one father.

Even today you have them practicing that evil. Only other day they segregated Jains & gave them a new identity as minorities. There could have been many other ways to address their issues. But no...only one way congress addresses those issues is by telling them that they are victims of their own faith and culture.
Totally agree with you bruv, but somehow I don't blame the Congress. It did what a political party needed to do to be in power and keep others out. Congress was more like a monopoly when India got independence. Had it been BJP in place of it I am sure they would have done the same thing. No one likes to loose grip on power. But it's about time to rise above such difference and vote for the betterment of our country. We must be positive in our thinking rather than being skeptical about dubious issues.

You're right, but points like what I put forth will be given as excuses should anyone question the Indian Government on why NRIs cannot vote from outside India.

But let me make it clear that I am ready to cast my vote to the highest bidder.:laugh:
When you have a long queue of thousands of people trying to caste their vote, there won't be any bidding. You'll have to take what's given to you. Question is...will you be tempted to take that? or will you let others to fix a price for your vote?

When you have a long queue if thousands of people trying to caste their vote, there won't be any bidding. You'll have to take what's given to you. Question is...will you be tempted to take that? or will you let others to fix a price for your vote?

That's where Election Eve comes in handy. Will cut my deals the previous night. Even better, I'll take whatever comes my way from all Parties and promise my vote for all of them.:lol:

Totally agree with you bruv, but somehow I don't blame the Congress. It did what a political party needed to do to be in power and keep others out. Congress was more like a monopoly when India got independence. Had it been BJP in place of it I am sure they would have done the same thing. No one likes to loose grip on power. But it's about time to rise above such difference and vote for the betterment of our country. We must be positive in our thinking rather than being skeptical about dubious issues.
I understand what you are saying. Maybe sometimes it makes it easy when we blame everything on others to mask our own shortcomings. We as people allowed our political masters to dictate & lead us to where we are today. Maybe things will change and people will start making decisions for themselves and do what is right for them and for their country.

That's where Election Eve comes in handy. Will cut my deals the previous night. Even better, I'll take whatever comes my way from all Parties and promise my vote for all of them.:lol:
In that case I'll join you too:cheesy:

Did you read the article that I had posted? The punishment that the girls got for violating School discipline by playing Holi during School hours was that they were made to stand in front of the Principal's office. Hardly an uncommon punishment in our Schools. NONE of our Schools are so liberal that they call parents for every mistake committed by the child. Such censure is part and parcel of School life.

Or do you mean to say because the girls were Hindu and the teachers Christian, they should have never punished them and instead called/reported every matter to their parents?

The article you posted quoted schools version. Do you think school will come out with the real version after such an incident? Do you think the punishment of standing in front of Principal's office is good enough reason for some one to end their life. You are believing this story but why are you not believing what the girls stated in the suicide note that the two have been harassing them for a long time?

Its not about Hindu/Christian anymore because whatever the motives of Principal/Teacher be they forced two kids to end their lives. That's unpardonable!!

campaigned once for one of my friend's dad during the Delhi Municipal Corporation elections ... and let me tell you Election eve is 1000 times better than Christmas + Divali + Holi.

I understand what you are saying. Maybe sometimes it makes it easy when we blame everything on others to mask our own shortcomings. We as people allowed our political masters to dictate & lead us to where we are today. Maybe things will change and people will start making decisions for themselves and do what is right for them and for their country.
only as far as it's right leaning :P

The article you posted quoted schools version. Do you think school will come out with the real version after such an incident? Do you think the punishment of standing in front of Principal's office is good enough reason for some one to end their life. You are believing this story but why are you not believing what the girls stated in the suicide note that the two have been harassing them for a long time?

Its not about Hindu/Christian anymore because whatever the motives of Principal/Teacher be they forced two kids to end their lives. That's unpardonable!!

For starters, it's good that you've at least moved away from the communal angle. Regarding the allegations of the children, it shall come to light soon as to what exactly was bothering them. I don't rule out the possibility of those Teachers being cruel to them. But giving it a spin in such a way so as to suggest celebrating Holi led to their suicide is what I object.

campaigned once for one of my friend's dad during the Delhi Municipal Corporation elections ... and let me tell you Election eve is 1000 times better than Christmas + Divali + Holi.

only as far as it's right leaning :P

Election Eve is supposed to be a dry day. But it's usually wetter than Cheerapunji in most places.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom