What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If they were anti-national, why were they not banned by India's constitutional authority?

Do you have any idea of sikkim history please tell me when did sikkim became an indian state dominion its a land lock dominion we annexed it like we annexed heydrabad

As if EVMs are not tempered . . you might have heard about Dr. Swamy's petition against these tempered EVMs ?

lose argument is govt. put this reason forward. baki to waise bhi hai hi bakchodi :disagree::disagree::disagree:

But there are plenty of Election Commission Officials and Party Observers to ensure tampering is as little and rare as possible. And these machines aren't online either. But once you plug a system into the internet, it's security is instantly compromised.:agree:

I don't think our Election Commission and Embassies are equipped enough to carry out the process on foreign land. Not to forget that all these votes should be sorted and sent to their respective constituencies before the day of counting. Too much of logistics involved for little gain, in effect.
I believe our EC is very much capable of handling such responsibilities. . They have done exceptionally well to transform our electoral process to one of the best in the world. That's the one constitutional body I'm proud of.

But... they will be let down badly by our embassies. Indian embassies certainly doesn't have the capacity to handle this NRI voting process at their facility. Heck.. they don't even handle their regular day job properly.. let alone handling voting public in massive numbers.

So does closing down the private tanker provided water to the Delhities?

I haven't seen anything in the article which states that AAP has closed down the Private tankers instead I read that tanker mafia in collusion with some officials are creating artificial water scarcity...

I believe our EC is very much capable of handling such responsibilities. . They have done exceptionally well to transform our electoral process to one of the best in the world. That's the one constitutional body I'm proud of.

But... they will be let down badly by our embassies. Indian embassies certainly doesn't have the capacity to handle this NRI voting process at their facility. Heck.. they don't even handle their regular day job properly.. let alone handling voting public in massive numbers.
Another problem is that Election Commision cannot exercise any of it's powers in foreign Nations. It cannot prevent any cash-for-votes or other subversive activities unless the local Police forces of these Nations are fully receptive to the process, which is highly unlikely. And what if any acts of violence take place outside the Embassies?:eek:

I haven't seen or known any School in Bangalore which allows it's pupils to play Holi in their premises during school hours. And such a case wouldn't have happened in places like Germany or Norway. Simply because Schools and Colleges aren't places where anyone celebrates Religious festivals.
The question is not about religious festival celebration but about highhandedness of the teacher. So putting the question back in perspective, tell me what would be the reaction at the place you are living if a teacher threaten humiliate a student for any xyz reason.
Besides, I suggest you understand this case in it's entirety before jumping into conclusions. How sure are you that the girls hadn't violated any school rules/regulations? What was the punishment given to the two students? Do you know that the girls alleged that the School had mistreated them constantly for academic underperformance? Read more about the case here.

Two high school students commit suicide - The Hindu
Ok so the mistreatment is the key here. The teachers can at the best report/complaint about underperformances or rule violations to the kids parents who gave them the rights to mistreat the students. You are accusing me of jumping to conclusion where as you yourself of jumping to the conclusion that what ever they are alleging is all false and they must have done something really awful because of which they did what they did.
The problem is in India teacher still believe that they can somehow control the kids by threatening/abusing/mistreating them and this incident is a result of such mindset. May be this is another Satyamev Jayate topic for Amir Khan.

I haven't seen anything in the article which states that AAP has closed down the Private tankers instead I read that tanker mafia in collusion with some officials are creating artificial water scarcity...
I am able to find the video clips from news channel .... will tag you when I am sober.

Do you have any idea of sikkim history please tell me when did sikkim became an indian state dominion its a land lock dominion we annexed it like we annexed heydrabad

Why are you running from pillar to post? I asked you a simple question and you want to give me history lessons. Why is a anti-national party not banned? Why does it have the permission to fight elections if it is anti-national?

Exactly! The act needs plenty of tweaks. But it's equally phony that the debate has surfaced only after Modi has announced that he too would like to exploit the chinks in the Act.:lol:

Oh well.. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Many have done it in the past.. & it wasn't a matter of debate at all. When Sonia Gandhi contested from Rae Bareily & Bellary.. she was is taking up the challenge! But when Modi does it... all hell breaks lose! height of hypocrisy...:mad:

Ok my statement on consecutive 15 years may be wrong but that does not take away the fact the since 1991 BJP has dominated it and presently since there is strong Anti-congress wave and Modi "wave", it would obviously be a safe seat. Isn't it? And by the way why does he want to contest from a second seat wasting public money. And please don't just ape what your spokesperson has said formally in interviews.

Modi didn't pick Varanasi because its a safe seat. It wouldn't have mattered if Congis had won it the last 10 times.

He picked Varanasi because it is the most important place of Hinduism. Even though he is talking only about development there is no doubt that he is sending a message to his core voters (Supporters of BJP). As an MP of Varanasi, his constituency is not just the residents of Varanasi but All the Hindus in India (at least that is what he will project).

Hence there is no better seat in whole India for him then Varanasi (as he moves out of Gujarat) as a national leader. From here he can control his core constituency and reach out to others (non BJP supporters including Muslims) without having to worry about any backlash.

He is not playing for only 2014 elections but is planning for a very long innings (10-15 years). And standing for election from Varanasi is a Master Stroke. Vadodara is the Safe Seat (backup - which he will quit after May 16).

P.S. I am not a TARD to follow anyone blindly. I keep my eyes open and try to analyze events with some logic. If you didn't donate your brains to Kejriwal you should firgure it out too.

But there are plenty of Election Commission Officials and Party Observers to ensure tampering is as little and rare as possible. And these machines aren't online either. But once you plug a system into the internet, it's security is instantly compromised.

Petition was against the OEM for supplying tempered EVMs . .. :agree:

Unless people in India start voting for real issues rather than caste, religion or region based no such hindrance should be allowed on political parties. For a democracy to mature one must need mature voters not some Mandal commision or Sachar committee vote bank.
That's true! & for that to happen.. we need to eliminate those parties who hitch their wagon on the back of divisive politics. Congress has set the benchmark in this heinous act for others to follow. Be it playing communal card, or religion card, or caste card or tribe card, or dynastic politics. It all started from Congress... & if this party is uprooted & thrown into the dustbin of history.. things would improve to a greater extent in our country.

The question is not about religious festival celebration but about highhandedness of the teacher. So putting the question back in perspective, tell me what would be the reaction at the place you are living if a teacher threaten humiliate a student for any xyz reason.

Ok so the mistreatment is the key here. The teachers can at the best report/complaint about underperformances or rule violations to the kids parents who gave them the rights to mistreat the students. You are accusing me of jumping to conclusion where as you yourself of jumping to the conclusion that what ever they are alleging is all false and they must have done something really awful because of which they did what they did.
The problem is in India teacher still believe that they can somehow control the kids by threatening/abusing/mistreating them and this incident is a result of such mindset. May be this is another Satyamev Jayate topic for Amir Khan.

Did you read the article that I had posted? The punishment that the girls got for violating School discipline by playing Holi during School hours was that they were made to stand in front of the Principal's office. Hardly an uncommon punishment in our Schools. NONE of our Schools are so liberal that they call parents for every mistake committed by the child. Such censure is part and parcel of School life.

Or do you mean to say because the girls were Hindu and the teachers Christian, they should have never punished them and instead called/reported every matter to their parents?

Back
Top Bottom