What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You can't expect them to say anything otherwise either. They are pretty easy to predict.. In this very thread I did say few weeks back that if Modi runs from two seats, AAPturds will claim that Modi is scarred of losing to Kejriwal from Varanasi.. & that's why he is contesting from second seat. & Bingo... that's what is happening now!

But do you support the idea of a Politician contesting from two constituencies simultaneously?

Thats pure bakchodi :(

We should ask EC to change the rules .

I don't think our Election Commission and Embassies are equipped enough to carry out the process on foreign land. Not to forget that all these votes should be sorted and sent to their respective constituencies before the day of counting. Too much of logistics involved for little gain, in effect.

I don't think our Election Commission and Embassies are equipped enough to carry out the process on foreign land. Not to forget that all these votes should be sorted and sent to their respective constituencies before the day of counting. Too much of logistics involved for little gain, in effect.

A simple solution is online voting. . . let the embassy guys verify your identity . . enter your constituency name and cast your vote ?

:blink::blink::blink:

A simple solution is online voting. . . let the embassy guys verify your identity . . enter your constituency name and cast your vote ?

:blink::blink::blink:

Online voting will be susceptible to tampering and the process of secret ballot may not be possible. And besides, in some of the larger countries, one might have to travel hundreds, perhaps thousands of kilometers to reach the Embassy and cast a vote. I'm not sure many people will be enthusiastic enough to do that.

But it can be definitely tried as an experiement on a limited scale in one of the smaller countries that has a large Indian diaspora. Ex: England.

Ofcourse not. & also there's lot of other things that I don't like in People's representation act. reform is must to clean up certain aspects of the current provisions!

Exactly! The act needs plenty of tweaks. But it's equally phony that the debate has surfaced only after Modi has announced that he too would like to exploit the chinks in the Act.:lol:

Ok my statement on consecutive 15 years may be wrong but that does not take away the fact the since 1991 BJP has dominated it and presently since there is strong Anti-congress wave and Modi "wave", it would obviously be a safe seat. Isn't it? And by the way why does he want to contest from a second seat wasting public money. And please don't just ape what your spokesperson has said formally in interviews.

BjGrrcGCMAA5gRE.jpg

Nilekani for Reservation in Pvt Sector -The New Indian Express

seriously I don't wanna live in this fuckin country anymore :hitwall: Soon as I complete my graduation this year will immediately leave this shithole :angry:

Online voting will be susceptible to tampering and the process of secret ballot may not be possible. And besides, in some of the larger countries, one might have to travel hundreds, perhaps thousands of kilometers to reach the Embassy and cast a vote. I'm not sure many people will be enthusiastic enough to do that.

But it can be definitely tried as an experiement on a limited scale in one of the smaller countries that has a high Indian diaspora. Ex: England.

As if EVMs are not tempered . . you might have heard about Dr. Swamy's petition against these tempered EVMs ?

lose argument is govt. put this reason forward. baki to waise bhi hai hi bakchodi :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Ofcourse not. & also there's lot of other things that I don't like in People's representation act. reform is must to clean up certain aspects of the current provisions!
Unless people in India start voting for real issues rather than caste, religion or region based no such hindrance should be allowed on political parties. For a democracy to mature one must need mature voters not some Mandal commision or Sachar committee vote bank.

Back
Top Bottom