What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They actually worked on 6.2,3,4 and 12 and the rest weren't implemented I believe. And yes people should automatically be agitated by the above mentioned issues, but that doesn't mean they can mob him.
They work on the 3,4 and 12 ... but didn't go all the way through with it. people were made to buy water tankers well above the market price in black for the cockeyed vision of AAP.

Also because unlike Modi he wasn't guarded by armed gunmen protecting him.

:rofl:

Yaar you are comparing a person who remained 40 years in public life, is three time chief minister & is on the HIT LIST of every top terrorist organization to a person who i till just few days back used to see on TV & thinking "iskey baal itney safed kaisey ho gye hai"

Also because unlike Modi he wasn't guarded by armed gunmen protecting him.
And unlike modi he dont give **** about statergical affares of the country.modi is target number 1 of all terrorist s and pakistan they start pissing in pants when they imagine modi as a PM of india

They work on the 3,4 and 12 ... but didn't go all the way through with it. people were made to buy water tankers well above the market price in black for the cockeyed vision of AAP.

Do you have a source to support that?

:rofl:

Yaar you are comparing a person who remained 40 years in public life, is three time chief minister & is on the HIT LIST of every top terrorist organization to a person who i till just few days back used to see on TV & thinking "iskey baal itney safed kaisey ho gye hai"

So this guy shouldn't feel intimated with no one to protect him while seeing people trying to mob him. Would Modi would have stood his ground in the same situation with no guards around to protect him?

And unlike modi he dont give **** about statergical affares of the country.modi is target number 1 of all terrorist s and pakistan they start pissing in pants when they imagine modi as a PM of india

Oh yeah I know he is a Supa man...

Back
Top Bottom