What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can you elaborate as to how there was any water and electricity crisis during AAP rule? Can you point out the at what time in the video did they speak of water and electricity?
Most of the colonies used to get water supply from water tankers because water pipes weren't laid down in those areas.... AAP stopped that, so people were made to pay more for the water tankers. In the video people mentioned 4 problems ....
1. water
2. Electricity bill
3. Pension to the old people
4. sewer pipeline

I do know what Modi has done and I reserve the right to hold my opinion, you can disagree with me on that. And I can also attribute the same statement of yours to AK as well, Everything AK does would never be in your good books either...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bhai, what have i written & what are you replying???

I am simply asking when he wanted to form govt. he take referendum, but when he want to resign he don't take it & when he watn to fight modi he again want referendum, WTF is this???

Most of the colonies used to get water supply from water tankers because water pipes weren't laid down in those areas.... AAP stopped that, so people were made to pay more for the water tankers. In the video people mentioned 4 problems ....
1. water
2. Electricity bill
3. Pension to the old people
4. sewer pipeline

Can you point that out in the video? And also post a source which shows that AAP has stopped water tankers from reaching these people.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bhai, what have i written & what are you replying???

I am simply asking when he wanted to form govt. he take referendum, but when he want to resign he don't take it & when he watn to fight modi he again want referendum, WTF is this???

My response to was for your following comment

I anyway, whatever Modi would have done, people like you would always have been there pulling his leg, so forget it..

Anyways coming to your present Q. This has been asked many times and also answered many times by AK himself. Let me search for a source or video...

Can you point that out in the video? And also post a source which shows that AAP has stopped water tankers from reaching these people.

This has been asked many times and also answered many times by AK himself. Let me search for a source or video...

0.12 on forward they mention water, bijli bill and pension ....

Water Supply in Delhi - Aam Aadmi Party
AAP only went to 6.2 not any further ....

This has been asked many times and also answered many times by AK himself. Let me search for a source or video...

Bhai, you have your own brain & you can judge for yourself, why you need kejriwal to defend your POV?

Anyways, found an interesting Pic.................

1618456_426374524164020_2127904382_n.jpg

I do know what Modi has done and I reserve the right to hold my opinion, you can disagree with me on that. And I can also attribute the same statement of yours to AK as well, Everything AK does would never be in your good books either... I must also add how Modi followers till recent past were busy targeting Gandhi family but with the emergence of AAP in national arena, they have turned their guns to AAP. Can I know why is it so? Is their a mutual agreement b/w Congress and BJP like that of Delhi?
There never will be a bjp and congress alliance because of their ideological differences congress is run by a western pointed family have diffrent views for nation than bjp which ideology is hindutva (vasudev kutunbhkam) had diffrent ways of nation building is a apperatice of RSS which is teacher

Bhai, you have your own brain & you can judge for yourself, why you need kejriwal to defend your POV?

Mate i heard that i aap is distributing forms in delhi offices to go rally at varanasi on 25 march:D:D:D

Mate i heard that i aap is distributing forms in delhi offices to go rally at varanasi on 25 march:D:D:D
not just delhi .. every member from down south are going to assemble in varanasi for the rally.

0.12 on forward they mention water, bijli bill and pension ....

Water Supply in Delhi - Aam Aadmi Party
AAP only went to 6.2 not any further ....

They actually worked on 6.2,3,4 and 12 and the rest weren't implemented I believe. And yes people should automatically be agitated by the above mentioned issues, but that doesn't mean they can mob him.

No Idea!!! :D

But do you know, Kejriwal believes in people's power so much that he takes referendum before going to Toilet each day :D

They actually worked on 6.2,3,4 and 12 and the rest weren't implemented I believe. And yes people should automatically be agitated by the above mentioned issues, but that doesn't mean they can mob him.

I guess they were bought by Ambani/Modi :D

Let me tell you mate, I do use my brain and it is convinced by the answer of AK hence I am on his side.

No Idea!!! :D

But do you know, Kejriwal believes in people's power so much that he takes referendum before going to Toilet each day :D

I guess they were bought by Ambani/Modi :D
Look if i get a hand on it.I will post it here :D:D:D i have many people inside :D:D:D;);););)

Back
Top Bottom