What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Not just Hema Malini. There are some candidates who were not even 3rd last time. They have been awarded tickets again. Wonder whats cooking.
ticket distribution has never been a strong point of the BJP. the infighting is similar to how the sub continent fell to the outsiders.

Oh bhai you scaring me........ what will be the impact? how much u predict for UP & Bihar now given that Modi fighting from varanasi & almost all seat lists are out?

I have always said 30-35 in UP and ~25 in Bihar.. Lets wait for the results now..

We have to go with his selection,,, dont mess around with him...

He is our senior ... after all what ever BJP is today is because of this Man... He has given Ram JanmaBhoomi... once upon a time in UP many Youth removed the surname from their name like Yadav, Singh, Mishra, Pandey etc and replaced it with Hindu ... for eg if a man had his name manoj yadav he changed it to Manoj Hindu... literally the surname as Hindu...

He could bring Brahimns , Dalits , OBC, Jatts , Yadavs together for this movement which no political party in UP still can achieve ...

He showed us the power of political Hindutva... I am ready to sacrifice my life for him.. Let alone 1 MP seat... we need to be more sensitive with our seniors...
Totally agree with you bhai ... he's been the Iron man behind the BJP. But he also need to realize that he would be more useful as a mentor.

I have always said 30-35 in UP and ~25 in Bihar.. Lets wait for the results now..
But do you think that Amit Shah judged the ground realities really bad?

Mate I have gone through the article though not in detail but this is what I found for you....

A comment from one of the reader which resonates my view. Please go through it.

"The author Karthikeya Tanna is Modi's defense attorney in the commission that is inquiring into Modi's corruption (his disclosure is buried within the article so that readers cant see it easily). So, obviously he will present lies and half-truths to defend Modi. The last time that FirstPost and Jagannathan invited this Feku's lawyer to defend Modi was when the case of 30,000 crore scam of Modi, involving GeoGlobal and Jubiliant Enpro firms, was exposed.

For impartial facts, google the following:
- Forbes article "Doing Big Business In Modi's Gujarat"
- Guardian article "Modinomics: do Narendra Modi's economic claims add up?"
- CAG report that has slammed Modi's government for causing 23,000 crore loss to exchequer for the exact same reason (freebies to Adanis and Ambanis) as Raja giving away 2G spectrum and causing loss to exchequer.

If Modi becomes PM, we will see a repeat of UPA scams under a new name (NDA), with Yeddyurappas and Anbumoney Ramadoss replacing Rajas and Kalmadis.

Edit: A lot of Modi bhaktas below are defending Modi's model of market-rate economy for citizens' development and freebie-economy for corporates' development. If this model works, why has Gujarat slipped down in ranking in every social indicator from basic literacy rate to human development indices?"

Totally agree with you bhai ... he's been the Iron man behind the BJP. But he also need to realize that he would be more useful as a mentor.

But do you think that Amit Shah judged the ground realities really bad?

Dont know.. But choice of candidates does raise a red flag.. Why not do away with losers..? Anyway Lets wait for results. Meybe Modi will get them enough extra votes..

We have to go with his selection,,, dont mess around with him...

He is our senior ... after all what ever BJP is today is because of this Man... He has given Ram JanmaBhoomi... once upon a time in UP many Youth removed the surname from their name like Yadav, Singh, Mishra, Pandey etc and replaced it with Hindu ... for eg if a man had his name manoj yadav he changed it to Manoj Hindu... literally the surname as Hindu...

He could bring Brahimns , Dalits , OBC, Jatts , Yadavs together for this movement which no political party in UP still can achieve ...

He showed us the power of political Hindutva... I am ready to sacrifice my life for him.. Let alone 1 MP seat... we need to be more sensitive with our seniors...
Yes he is senior member of bjp but still he has some greed inside deep down to became Pm in him he forgotten that he is a svyamsevak first after that he can call himself a politian and ram janam bhoomi movement never stated by its own.l.k advani was just mask of vhp and the Rss they are the minds which started this movement not just advani but ashok singhal, atal bihari,m.m joshi,uma bharti all are just faces of the movement the soul of the movememt was vhp with RSS hand on its head

Dont know.. But choice of candidates does raise a red flag.. Why not do away with losers..? Anyway Lets wait for results. Meybe Modi will get them enough extra votes..
Lets hope the calculations comes out right or else BJP might be arm twisted into changing their PM candidate.

Mate I have gone through the article though not in detail but this is what I found for you....

A comment from one of the reader which resonates my view. Please go through it.

"The author Karthikeya Tanna is Modi's defense attorney in the commission that is inquiring into Modi's corruption (his disclosure is buried within the article so that readers cant see it easily). So, obviously he will present lies and half-truths to defend Modi. The last time that FirstPost and Jagannathan invited this Feku's lawyer to defend Modi was when the case of 30,000 crore scam of Modi, involving GeoGlobal and Jubiliant Enpro firms, was exposed.

For impartial facts, google the following:
- Forbes article "Doing Big Business In Modi's Gujarat"
- Guardian article "Modinomics: do Narendra Modi's economic claims add up?"
- CAG report that has slammed Modi's government for causing 23,000 crore loss to exchequer for the exact same reason (freebies to Adanis and Ambanis) as Raja giving away 2G spectrum and causing loss to exchequer.

If Modi becomes PM, we will see a repeat of UPA scams under a new name (NDA), with Yeddyurappas and Anbumoney Ramadoss replacing Rajas and Kalmadis.

Edit: A lot of Modi bhaktas below are defending Modi's model of market-rate economy for citizens' development and freebie-economy for corporates' development. If this model works, why has Gujarat slipped down in ranking in every social indicator from basic literacy rate to human development indices?"
by taking your facts its easy for kejru to win in gujrat
Why dont you ask your ak if he has gutz he can fight modi at vadodhra seat:D:D:D :D:D and win there also :p:p:p

I haven't seen or known any School in Bangalore which allows it's pupils to play Holi in their premises during school hours. And such a case wouldn't have happened in places like Germany or Norway. Simply because Schools and Colleges aren't places where anyone celebrates Religious festivals.

Besides, I suggest you understand this case in it's entirety before jumping into conclusions. How sure are you that the girls hadn't violated any school rules/regulations? What was the punishment given to the two students? Do you know that the girls alleged that the School had mistreated them constantly for academic underperformance? Read more about the case here.

Two high school students commit suicide - The Hindu
Where's that lynch mob when you need it. :guns::guns::guns::guns:
But on a serious note, this incident might just have been a trigger after continuos humiliation and insults. What I mean is that this was just the final straws.
Interestingly the teachers are christians , maybe 1st generation converts. These tend to have a superiority syndrome because "They have seen the light and let Jesus into their hearts, whereas others are fools for not seeing something so obvious" , specially if the ones they deal with are, at least perceptively, socially below them. I remember reading how fresh tribal converts have altercation with their old tribes.

Another dimension of this syndrome is AAPtards who think AK is super honest and get pissed because "it is so obvious and how can you vote communal".

How about the raw footage than edited one

What does that prove anyway? He went to visit people and some of them came out to speak abt their issues, he said that "lets meet over there"(Correct me if I am wrong in the description), but the people don't budge and instead looked like they were abt to mob him, so any person would have tried saving his skin. What wrong has he done?

See any news channel & here goes the debate..................

"Why safe seat"
"Is modi wave or not?"
"secular/communal?"
"why elected varanasi"

blah blah blah with another blah.................

I mean what has happened to this country???

Why not debate on real issues?? Like what will Rahul Gandhi do to bring down inflation or Modi will do for corruption or what will be India's foreign policy, unemployement??????????????????

I remember how US presidential debate goes - "What will you do to ensure US remains a Superpower" , "how will you bring the economy back on track" etc.

Just see the difference in level of debate & one gets to know why US of A is US of A while India remains India.........

What does that prove anyway? He went to visit people and some of them came out to speak abt their issues, he said that "lets meet over there"(Correct me if I am wrong in the description), but the people don't budge and instead looked like they were abt to mob him, so any person would have tried saving his skin. What wrong has he done?
Nothing he did exactly what Kejriwal did in Delhi assembly, He ran away to save his skin when people started asking him some serious questions.

by taking your facts its easy for kejru to win in gujrat
Why dont you ask your ak if he has gutz he can fight modi at vadodhra seat:D:D:D :D:D and win there also :p:p:p

When he has guts to fight Modi in Banaras, then he also has guts to Modi anywhere else.... Ask your Modi to be ready with all the muscle and money power he can have at his disposal.

Nothing he did exactly what Kejriwal did in Delhi assembly, He ran away to save his skin when people started asking him some serious questions.

But wasn't he asking the people to meet up by directing to a place. Instead the people chose to intimidate him and tried mobbing him, which I hope is something you are against as well.

Back
Top Bottom