What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

:(
All this talk of MODIfication and PDF wont let me MODIfy my signature
:sick:

This is why you have to deliberate whom you vote (choose your username). Once made a choice, you have to wait 5 years (a lot of posts), before you can vote again (ask the mods to change handle).

@jbgt90 sir, this infighting within BJP in some local areas for tickets etc. is usual for parties for all elections or it will really hurt BJP this time?

Advani refuses to accept BJP nomination from Gandhinagar: sources

Oh man.. this grumpy old man is worst hurdle for BJP than Congress & AAP. He is going to throw spanner in the works even after elections! :hitwall:
Lagta hai iska PM ban ne ka sapna abhi tak tutta nahi hai !!

@jbgt90 sir, this infighting within BJP in some local areas for tickets etc. is usual for parties for all elections or it will really hurt BJP this time?
this infighting is going on in all parties ... but people know Advani ji is a spent bullet so money is riding on Modi.

He should be made PM for at least a day before he kicks the bucket.. or else his spirit will haunt parliament house forever! :hitwall:
Nah ... people need to realize and appreciate the time frame. When they are relevant and when they are more of a burden.

You're entitled to your views and I am to mine. But it's precisely because they were immature enough to take such an extreme step over such a trivial matter that I have my doubts about what exactly was the severity of the abuse meted out to them. Their reaction might not be commensurate with the gravity of shame that they were subjected to.

And don't push me too far with your abuse. The sickular, immature mind that I am, I might resort to suicide and blame you directly for my extreme step.:devil:

Dude, tell me honestly what would have happened to the teacher had the similar case happened in Germany or Norway or anywhere in West?

Also, in India what would have been the reaction had similar case happened to kids from minority for celebrating Xmas/Eid in a so called non secular school. Punishing kids for celebrating a popular Indian festival is a horrific thing to do. The teachet always had option of complaining to the kid's parents but they didn't and ended up hurting the psyche of two girls so badly by humiliating them in front of other kids that they decided to take such an extreme step.

BJP has fielded weak candidates ( Lamp post candidates ) in many UP seats.

BJP has fielded weak candidates ( Lamp post candidates ) in many UP seats.
Agree with that ... Hema Malini was a shocker. I wonder if they are over playing the development plank. Infighting has always been a curse for BJP.

Sir infighting is the worst thing for any party , it depends if the party can reign these people in , otherwise they can sabotage the chances of the bjp winning that particular seat.
If you have seen "rajneeti " there is a dialogue which says "If we can win this seat easily we can ensure defeat too"

Dude, tell me honestly what would have happened to the teacher had the similar case happened in Germany or Norway or anywhere in West?

Also, in India what would have been the reaction had similar case happened to kids from minority for celebrating Xmas/Eid in a so called non secular school. Punishing kids for celebrating a popular Indian festival is a horrific thing to do. The teachet always had option of complaining to the kid's parents but they didn't and ended up hurting the psyche of two girls so badly by humiliating them in front of other kids that they decided to take such an extreme step.

I haven't seen or known any School in Bangalore which allows it's pupils to play Holi in their premises during school hours. And such a case wouldn't have happened in places like Germany or Norway. Simply because Schools and Colleges aren't places where anyone celebrates Religious festivals.

Besides, I suggest you understand this case in it's entirety before jumping into conclusions. How sure are you that the girls hadn't violated any school rules/regulations? What was the punishment given to the two students? Do you know that the girls alleged that the School had mistreated them constantly for academic underperformance? Read more about the case here.

Two high school students commit suicide - The Hindu

Agree with that ... Hema Malini was a shocker. I wonder if they are over playing the development plank. Infighting has always been a curse for BJP.

Not just Hema Malini. There are some candidates who were not even 3rd last time. They have been awarded tickets again. Wonder whats cooking.

Not just Hema Malini. There are some candidates who were not even 3rd last time. They have been awarded tickets again. Wonder whats cooking.

Oh bhai you scaring me........ what will be the impact? how much u predict for UP & Bihar now given that Modi fighting from varanasi & almost all seat lists are out?

Advani refuses to accept BJP nomination from Gandhinagar: sources

Oh man.. this grumpy old man is worst hurdle for BJP than Congress & AAP. He is going to throw spanner in the works even after elections! :hitwall:
We have to go with his selection,,, dont mess around with him...

He is our senior ... after all what ever BJP is today is because of this Man... He has given Ram JanmaBhoomi... once upon a time in UP many Youth removed the surname from their name like Yadav, Singh, Mishra, Pandey etc and replaced it with Hindu ... for eg if a man had his name manoj yadav he changed it to Manoj Hindu... literally the surname as Hindu...

He could bring Brahimns , Dalits , OBC, Jatts , Yadavs together for this movement which no political party in UP still can achieve ...

He showed us the power of political Hindutva... I am ready to sacrifice my life for him.. Let alone 1 MP seat... we need to be more sensitive with our seniors...

Back
Top Bottom