What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Commiting suicide for having been stopped from playing Holi in school premises? I'm afraid such rules existed in my School too, and it wasn't a Christian Convent that I went to. But I don't remember anyone killing themselves over this. Rather, we celebrated after school.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh on them, but I'd say the same about those girls if they committed suicide for having been refused the right to wear a burqa to school instead of the uniform.

Yes. Which is why it's important not to blame those teachers rightaway.

Suicide note of two girls clearly names two teachers ,So nothing wrong in blaming them ,In my knowledge suicide note is a circumstantial evidence and is enough to blame those two teachers

I said it is an evidence ,and it still is ....This judgement claims it is not not an ironclad proof ,i never talked about proof

Hope you know about geethika sharma's case ...in that case suicide note is taken as an evidence to charge gopal kanda

But Gopal Kanda wasn't pronounced guilty straightaway. He was formally charged as culpable in abetting her suicide only after the Police completed it's investigation.
I suggest we too hold our horses till the time the Police completes it's investigation.

But Gopal Kanda wasn't pronounced guilty straightaway. He was formally charged as culpable in abetting her suicide only after the Police completed it's investigation.
I suggest we too hold our horses till the time the Police completes it's investigation.

Where did I said Gopal kanda is guilty ? I said suicide note is an evidence ,and its enough to arrest those two teachers .....

no need to wait till that ,suicide note alleging harassment is enough for the arrest ....
I have nothing more to say on this. Anyways, we'll know the full story in a few days. Let's discuss again as further developments take place.

26+42+80 = 148 seats

I think Modi has taken responsibility of these 148 seats upon himself with fighting from 2 seats.

Modi from baroda

Advani gandhinagar

Bhartiben from my city ;)

Paresh raval ahemdabad est

Ls election gujrat

That settles the argument. Big babaji ka tullu for Congress & NDTV! Have seen atleast 4 articles on this subject in NDTV today.. & were discussing the same just as the news broke!:lol:

Bhai....Congress will not even make him stand for a Municipality election anywhere in MP.............you don't know how ANGRY people are here against him :D

I think he is still strong near Raghogarh.

Gandhinagar L K Advani
Baroda Narendra modi
Kutchchh Vinod Chavda
Banas Kantha Haribhai Chaudhary
Patan Liladhar Vaghela
Mahesanas Jayshree Patel
Amd (W) Dr.Kiritbhai Solanki
Surendra Nagar Devji Fatepara
Rajkot Mohan Kundariya
Porbandard Vitthhal Radadiya
Jamnagar Poonam Madam
Amreli Naran Kachhadiya
Bhavnagar Dr.Bharti Shiyal
Aanand Dilip M Patel
Dahohld Jashvant Bhabhor
Chotta Udepur
Ramsinh Rathava
Bharuch Mansukh Vasava
Surat:-Darshnaben jardosh
Navsari:-C r patil
Valsad:-Dr.k c patel
Silvassa:-Natubhai patel
Daman:-Lalubhai

@Nair saab Check this news ( Punished in school for playing Holi, girls commit suicide - The Times of India ) ,Two children committed suicide after they were harassed by missionary school for celebrating Holi .....

BjEaSTUCIAAx7j8.jpg
And this happened in India. What a shame!!

Back
Top Bottom