What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Open Letter to Mr. Kejriwal by Prof. Vipul Shinde (IIT-Khadagpur)
Dear Mr. Kejariwal,
I am a former student of IIT KHARAGPUR from where you have graduated & was actively involved in Janlokpal andolan 2 years back. I WAS your supporter/fan till last week before your Gujarat visit.
Since last year I am serving in Govt. of Gujarat. After listening to your speech today in Bangalore, I feel some points I must share for those who haven’t visited Gujarat state yet.

1. I haven’t paid a single penny for class II job in Govt of Gujarat.
  2. I get paid on 1st day of every month.
  3. I am posted in rural and tribal area where there are no power cuts. Believe me NEVER.
  4. I have travelled almost all the states of the country and have never found roads as good as those in Gujarat anywhere else.
  5. You said ‘no development in Gujarat’. Then Mr. Kejariwal, how were you tweeting from the rural areas of Gujarat during your visit ?
  6. I always experienced better wi-fi speeds in rural area (Waghai) of Gujarat than in Pune city.
When you had your chance you ran away, now you are criticising others. Mr. Kejariwal, I, being Aam Aadmi, your former supporter and student of IIT Kharagpur honestly feel that you should ‘first prove yourself & then talk about others’.

Regards,
Prof. Vipul Shinde
Assistant Professor
Navsari Agricultural University, Guajarat.

Open Letter to Mr. Kejriwal by Prof. Vipul Shinde (IIT-Khadagpur) | Bhavin Pathak's Blog

Digvijay Singh is likely to contest against Modi from Varanasi. LOLs @Parul @ranjeet
Come on man ... April first is still few days away. :p:

Kadir Rana (named in the SIT report for inciting riots) is getting BSP ticket from Muzzafarnagar
His wife is fighting against him from the same constituency as an Independent candidate. :o:

Digvijay Singh is likely to contest against Modi from Varanasi. LOLs @Parul @ranjeet
A bit of concise history.
1) Digvijay Singh ran MP for 2 terms as CM. The state went to the dogs. Breaking off of CG , no electricity , paani and no industry. Bhopal happened and his beloved Minister arjun singh flew UC ceo out of the country.
2)Gets Cocky. Declares will not be involved in active politics if I lose.
3) People see the golden opportunity to kick him out.They take it. MP's been BJP stronghold since. Needless to say the political left is Non-existant in the political narrative. (You guys will enjoy the place... no more sikulars like in delhi yey :welcome: )

And Now we have Infy opening up campus. :dance3:

Jayaprakash Narayan of the Loksatta party (the original anti-corruption, pro-governance aam admi party) supports the BJP.

Look at his latest tweets he's explaining to his supporters why he will be joining the NDA. This will be a major victory for the BJP if it comes to be.

1146638_783974331630486_864590548_n.jpg

Seriously thought you quoted that for a laugh. But na... it's being reported in mainstream sources! :eek:

Congress may field Digvijaya Singh against Narendra Modi in Varanasi
New Delhi: Congress is likely to field Dijvijay Singh against Bharatiya Janata Party prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from Varanasi.

According to sources, Digvijaya has told the party that he is ready to take on Modi in Varanasi. Congress has maintained that they will field a strong candidate against Modi.

No decision has been taken as yet but the indications are coming that the party is considering Digvijaya as a formidable candidate against Modi.
Congress may field Digvijaya Singh against Narendra Modi in Varanasi

This is good.. Kejriwal & Digvijaya Singh fighting against Modi! One of these two are guaranteed to lose their deposit! :lol:

Seriously thought you quoted that for a laugh. But na... it's being reported in mainstream sources! :eek:

This is good.. Kejriwal & Digvijaya Singh fighting against Modi! One of these two are guaranteed to lose their deposit! :lol:
@kaykay sorry bro I thought you were trolling :P
Now this would be mother of all contest in the political history of India. It would be fun to watch Digvijay and Kejriwal going against each other.

@kaykay sorry bro I thought you were trolling :P
Now this would be mother of all contest in the political history of India. It would be fun to watch Digvijay and Kejriwal going against each other.

Them two will be united in their fight against Modi. While Diggy will rake up communal propaganda, Kujli will be barking about Modi's development record. In the bargain they will end up dividing anti-BJP votes... & in the end.. Kutte bhonke hazar, Modi chale bazar! :enjoy:

Bhai, i think this is the best news that BJP could have got.

You know (arp's conspiracy theory #1) I feel that Digvijay is actually a BJP/RSS wala in disguise & is actually working for there benefit in Congress.

Just take my state MP for eg. He ran MP as CM for 10 years & has ensured that Congress would not return in the state atleast till 2041 :D

Also, Rahul baba is what he is today SOLELY b'coz of his political guru Diggy & thus Diggy has ensured that Gandhi family rule is effectively over now.

If he fights against Modi he will ensure that MODI ACTUALLY WINS :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom