What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Nair saab Check this news ( Punished in school for playing Holi, girls commit suicide - The Times of India ) ,Two children committed suicide after they were harassed by missionary school for celebrating Holi .....

BjEaSTUCIAAx7j8.jpg
That's still not a good enough reason to commit suicide though. Maybe the girls were distressed about something else as well.

Bhai, i think this is the best news that BJP could have got.

You know (arp's conspiracy theory #1) I feel that Digvijay is actually a BJP/RSS wala in disguise & is actually working for there benefit in Congress.

Just take my state MP for eg. He ran MP as CM for 10 years & has ensured that Congress would not return in the state atleast till 2041 :D

Also, Rahul baba is what he is today SOLELY b'coz of his political guru Diggy & thus Diggy has ensured that Gandhi family rule is effectively over now.

If he fights against Modi he will ensure that MODI ACTUALLY WINS :enjoy:

But why did he decide against contesting from his home constituency in MP? I was told that he is quite strong in that constituency.. but he preferred to take a RS seat. Now that Gandhis have taken their whip out of the box, everyone seems to be falling in line. Even Manish Tiwari is going to contest from Ludhiana, I heard!

But why did he decide against contesting from his home constituency in MP? I was told that he is quite strong in that constituency.. but he preferred to take a RS seat. Now that Gandhis have taken their whip out of the box, everyone seems to be falling in line. Even Manish Tiwari is going to contest from Ludhiana, I heard!

Bhai....Congress will not even make him stand for a Municipality election anywhere in MP.............you don't know how ANGRY people are here against him :D

Bhai....Congress will not even make him stand for a Municipality election anywhere in MP.............you don't know how ANGRY people are here against him :D

lol.. not surprised. kind of nonsense he has been spouting around all this while has made one of the most hated figure in India!

That's still not a good enough reason to commit suicide though. Maybe the girls were distressed about something else as well.

Their suicide note names harassment by two teachers .....

Their "Reason" good enough or not is irrelevant here .....They are no more and the culprits should be punished

Last edited:
Digvijay singh himself asking for Varanasi :rofl:

"mujhey ticket dedo taki mey Modiji ko jeeta saku" :rofl:

Their suicide note names harassment by two teachers .....

Their "Reason" good enough or not is an issue .....They are no more and the culprits should be punished

I get that. I know a bit about Mary immaculate School, and they don't force Religion upon students there. In any case, I'll hold my judgement about those two teachers till the Police corroborates their allegations. As for the girls, unfortunate and immature action on their part.

I get that. I know a bit about Mary immaculate School, and they don't force Religion upon students there. In any case, I'll hold my judgement about those two teachers till the Police corroborates their allegations. As for the girls, unfortunate and immature action on their part.

Don't blame the victim bro. Whatever the reason, they're not the ones at fault.

Come on man ... April first is still few days away. :p:

Kadir Rana (named in the SIT report for inciting riots) is getting BSP ticket from Muzzafarnagar
His wife is fighting against him from the same constituency as an Independent candidate. :o:
I read somewhere that his wife no. 1 is fielded against him. Wife no.2 still present by side.
Apparently at home they are all one big happy family:cheesy:

Digvijay singh himself asking for Varanasi :rofl:

"mujhey ticket dedo taki mey Modiji ko jeeta saku" :rofl:
I think it's just bluff & bravado. Doggy won't have guts to face Modi in a real sense. He can only outpace others when it comes to verbal diarrhea. I can see congress fielding a weak candidate so that their proxy stands a better chance against Modi!

Suicides are always immature action but What forced them to take such decision is important.....
We dont know what kind of punishment (or humiliation) they faced ....

Don't blame the victim bro. Whatever the reason, they're not the ones at fault.

Commiting suicide for having been stopped from playing Holi in school premises? I'm afraid such rules existed in my School too, and it wasn't a Christian Convent that I went to. But I don't remember anyone killing themselves over this. Rather, we celebrated after school.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh on them, but I'd say the same about those girls if they committed suicide for having been refused the right to wear a burqa to school instead of the uniform.

Suicides are always immature action but What forced them to take such decision is important.....
We dont know what kind of punishment (or humiliation) they faced ....

Yes. Which is why it's important not to blame those teachers rightaway.

New Delhi: Congress may field former Punjab chief minister Captain Amarinder Singh to take on BJP leader Arun Jaitley in Amritsar.

Amarinder Singh is arriving in Delhi on Wednesday night and could meet party chiefSonia Gandhi tomorrow.

Sources said that Punjab Congress chief Partap Singh Bajwa, who is considered not to be on best of terms with Singh, has also told the party leadership that the former Punjab CM could be a formidable candidate to take on Jaitley.

BJP had on Saturday announced the candidature of Jaitley from the seat replacing its sitting MP Navjot Singh Sidhu. Sidhu, who was offered other seats, had refused, saying he would not contest the Lok Sabha polls at all if not fielded from Amritsar.

Sidhu, a three-term BJP MP from Amritsar, had been at loggerheads with the ruling ally Shiromani Akali Dal in Punjab for some time now.

Congress yesterday declared the candidature of Bajwa from his Gurdaspur seat. There were reports earlier that Bajwa wanted to contest from some other seat. Bajwa had defeated four-time BJP MP from the seat and Bollywood actor Vinod Khanna.

For the Gurdaspur seat, BJP is yet to choose between Khanna and businessman Swaran Sala

Congress may field Amarinder Singh to take on Jaitley in Amritsar - The Times of India

@Prometheus Whats your take on it?

Back
Top Bottom