What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Is he really going to contest from Varanasi :o:, poor dogvijay, one last sacrifice to keep his masters happy. I mean his son's political career is at stake here
Wasn't he already elected to Rajya sabha by Congress.

Is he really going to contest from Varanasi :o:, poor dogvijay, one last sacrifice to keep his masters happy. I mean his son's political career is at stake here
I think it's nothing but hot air. He doesn't have the audacity to fight Modi. Just trying to convince people that Krazywal is not Congress's proxy. In the end they will nominate some low key candidate so that there isn't much damage to AAP's prospect!

Olympian, Major Rathore contesting from Jaipur(Rural) seat.

Wasn't he already elected to Rajya sabha by Congress.

He is a spent force now, a useful idiot at best. He is trying to get his son into the top tier of Congress leadership, hence all the boot licking.

I think it's nothing but hot air. He doesn't have the audacity to fight Modi. Just trying to convince people that Krazywal is not Congress's proxy. In the end they will nominate some low key candidate so that there isn't much damage to AAP's prospect!

But Surjewal has said that Congress wil be nominating a formidable opponent against Modi. Wouldn't it be nice Rahul Gandhi stands against Modi :D

BjF-TzYCIAEZC8-.jpg

Last edited:
But Surjewal has said that Congress wil be nominating a formidable opponent against Modi. Wouldn't it be nice Rahul Gandhi stands against Modi :D

RG vs Kejri vs Modi. hmm! one would keep repeating the same stuff over & again, other one will be coughing after every word & only one will be talking sense. Banaraswalas will be spoiled for choice! :omghaha:

I get that. I know a bit about Mary immaculate School, and they don't force Religion upon students there. In any case, I'll hold my judgement about those two teachers till the Police corroborates their allegations. As for the girls, unfortunate and immature action on their part.

Ya ...... the school going kids were Immature..... shame on them. After all Children are expected to be mature and wise. :tdown:

The school teacher on the other hand was not immature and insensitive, not to mention cultural and religious intolerance.

The two kids left a note specifically naming the two teachers for abuse. Irrespective of how this plays out these two women deserves a jail time.

Do not forcing religion also involve NOT being allowed to practice your religion and culture ? ..... truly Sickular. :sick:

Ya ...... the school going kids were Immature..... shame on them. After all Children are expected to be mature and wise. :tdown:

The school teacher on the other hand was not immature and insensitive, not to mention cultural and religious intolerance.

The two kids left a note specifically naming the two teachers for abuse. Irrespective of how this plays out these two women deserves a jail time.

Do not forcing religion also involve NOT being allowed to practice your religion and culture ? ..... truly Sickular. :sick:
You're entitled to your views and I am to mine. But it's precisely because they were immature enough to take such an extreme step over such a trivial matter that I have my doubts about what exactly was the severity of the abuse meted out to them. Their reaction might not be commensurate with the gravity of shame that they were subjected to.

And don't push me too far with your abuse. The sickular, immature mind that I am, I might resort to suicide and blame you directly for my extreme step.:devil:

हमारे पास ना भाजपा मे कोई पद है ना भाजपा का कोई दायित्व हम संभालते है, यहाँ तक की हमारे पास तो भाजपा की सदस्यता भी नहीं हैं फिर भी हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते हैं, कोई भाजपा नेता हमे नहीं पहचानता फिर भी हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते हैं, लोग हमको ताने मारते है, मूर्ख बोलते हैं फिर भी हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते हैं, हम कहते है 'मोदी लाओ देश बचाओ', लोग हमसे कहते है कि 'कुछ खा कमाओ और अपना जीवन बचाओ', हम सब बरदाश्त कर रहे है क्योंकि हमे बस मोदी जी मे एक उम्मीद नजर आती है कि आज केवल वही है जो मेरे भारत को सच्चा मार्गदर्शन और उच्चतम नेतृत्व प्रदान कर सकते हैं। इसलिये हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते है और सब से निवेदन करते है कि 'भारत के लिए वोट कीजिए, मोदी जी को वोट कीजिए' ॥ :cray:

हमारे पास ना भाजपा मे कोई पद है ना भाजपा का कोई दायित्व हम संभालते है, यहाँ तक की हमारे पास तो भाजपा की सदस्यता भी नहीं हैं फिर भी हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते हैं, कोई भाजपा नेता हमे नहीं पहचानता फिर भी हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते हैं, लोग हमको ताने मारते है, मूर्ख बोलते हैं फिर भी हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते हैं, हम कहते है 'मोदी लाओ देश बचाओ', लोग हमसे कहते है कि 'कुछ खा कमाओ और अपना जीवन बचाओ', हम सब बरदाश्त कर रहे है क्योंकि हमे बस मोदी जी मे एक उम्मीद नजर आती है कि आज केवल वही है जो मेरे भारत को सच्चा मार्गदर्शन और उच्चतम नेतृत्व प्रदान कर सकते हैं। इसलिये हम भाजपा के लिए वोट मांगते है और सब से निवेदन करते है कि 'भारत के लिए वोट कीजिए, मोदी जी को वोट कीजिए' ॥ :cray:
:(
All this talk of MODIfication and PDF wont let me MODIfy my signature
:sick:

Back
Top Bottom