What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

When he has guts to fight Modi in Banaras, then he also has guts to Modi anywhere else....

BTW, why is he behind Modi?? I though there was 10 years of Congress Govt. at center who had made the biggest loot in Indian Independence history but he has changed the debate completely, removed the focus of scams of UPA - 2g, antrix, etc. & is picking nitty-gritties in Gujarat.

Why not fight against Sonia or Rahul Gandhi instead who are the real culprits??? No wonder they are called Congress' B team.

When he has guts to fight Modi in Banaras, then he also has guts to Modi anywhere else....

But wasn't he asking the people to meet up by directing to a place. Instead the people chose to intimidate him and tried mobbing him, which I hope is something you are against as well.
I know what excuse AK make after losing in banaras hindus polarization inderectly blaming hindus for his lost to appease mullas i knw tht already. im asking if ak really beleive that gujrat model is fake why not he fight in modi's in his own backyard lets see who the people will choose;););)

When he has guts to fight Modi in Banaras, then he also has guts to Modi anywhere else.... Ask your Modi to be ready with all the muscle and money power he can have at his disposal.

But wasn't he asking the people to meet up by directing to a place. Instead the people chose to intimidate him and tried mobbing him, which I hope is something you are against as well.
People were complaining about the water crisis and increased electricity bill caused by the AAP govt when it was in the power. They come in public when they are accusing leaders of other parties but when it comes to them they prefer to run away.

BTW, why is he behind Modi?? I though there was 10 years of Congress Govt. at center who had made the biggest loot in Indian Independence history but he has changed the debate completely, removed the focus of scams of UPA - 2g, antrix, etc. & is picking nitty-gritties in Gujarat.

Why not fight against Sonia or Rahul Gandhi instead who are the real culprits??? No wonder they are called Congress' B team.
They actualy they are mate look how suddenly they have so much media backing when we all now these media goons are managed by ahmeded patel in lotiyans zone delhi and were they are getting so much secret admirer funds its all of cong staterigy

Congress is already out of picture, so what is use kicking a already dead snake, wouldn't it be wise to have a look at other corrupt names as well. Kumar Vishwas, a well known is already fighting against Rahul Gandhi and AAP has fielded candidates against all major Congress leaders.

Congress is already out of picture, so what is use kicking a already dead snake, wouldn't it be wise to have a look at other corrupt names as well. Kumar Vishwas, a well known is already fighting against Rahul Gandhi and AAP has fielded candidates against all major Congress leaders.
out of picture in your dreams they have a full cadre in whole india even big from bjp t
Even in there low face they will win mauch more seats then aap who likely to get 4 -5 seats (may be)

:lol:

What does that mean? Congress key sarey paap dhul gye kya??

I am asking you, if Kejriwal has so much courage, why not fight against Sonia Gandhi & even after fielding kumar vishwas against Rahul Gandhi, he hasn't done even one rally in Amethi for his support.

I know what excuse AK make after losing in banaras hindus polarization inderectly blaming hindus for his lost to appease mullas i knw tht already. im asking if ak really beleive that gujrat model is fake why not he fight in modi's in his own backyard lets see who the people will choose;););)

LOL So you already know what reason is AK is going to give for his defeat, Did he personally tell you abt it? Anyways just wanted to ask, if Modi wave is prevalent in our country, then why is Feku searching for safe seats? Is your "lion" afraid of losing. Let me tell you that "AAPtards" also want AK to challenge Feku in his own backyard.

RAhul gandhi still win from there vishwas is gud ourator but he not strong candidate wht about that italian hooker who will fight against that witch she solely responsible for jeopardizing this nation for 10 years

:lol:

What does that mean? Congress key sarey paap dhul gye kya??

I am asking you, if Kejriwal has so much courage, why not fight against Sonia Gandhi & even after fielding kumar vishwas against Rahul Gandhi, he hasn't done even one rally in Amethi for his support.

So what do you do? Keep kicking a dead snake even after knowing that there are more prowling? Kumar Vishwas is himself a popular leader and I don't think he will need a popular face for his backing.

He wont get the media attention for that because kutta bhi aaj unhe galiya raha hai.

It a brilliant setting for him actually.
Apart from some muslims that vote AAP, his target demographic is the political left. The delhi crowd,the elitist media, human rights advocates, NGO scammers, sikularists and most notably the social parasites.
If he wins (its not happening) he can say he is the true masiaah of the masses but that is not his plan.

He is going to lose and then draw one or more of the following from his ***
a) I need money because modi is backed by <insert industrialists here>
b) Hindus are not sekular because AAP is sekular and if you are not with us you are against us. We need money to create awareness.
c) Modi will be disastrous for India. I /AAP need money to sit in Opposition and save the country.

Ultimately, He is in a tight spot. If he does not "wh*re himself out" to get donations , AAP will collapse. The problem is that he needs donations like an Addict needs drugs. Ever increasing in quantity.Furthermore is he is against the law of diminishing returns, the more drama he does , the less effect it has and then he needs to do a bigger drama for the same donations. He is like an ageing s**t , who compensates the lack of beauty with se**al aggression.

LOL So you already know what reason is AK is going to give for his defeat, Did he personally tell you abt it? Anyways just wanted to ask, if Modi wave is prevalent in our country, then why is Feku searching for safe seats? Is your "lion" afraid of losing. Let me tell you that "AAPtards" also want AK to challenge Feku in his own backyard.

I can totally assure you (you can bookmark my post) that Modi will win, with a huge margin, both the seats........... & it's political STRATEGY rather than looking for safe seat. & anyway, whatever Modi would have done, people like you would always have been there pulling his leg, so forget it.

BTW, Heard the news that AAP has asked for permission of 10k people rally on a ground that can accomodate 50k people to decide & have a referendum on kejriwal's candidature in varanasi, while the real population is in lakhs. This is what i call PERFECT DRAMA.

Ask people when you want to ask & kick people when you want to kick, Politics of convenience - ARVIND KEJRIWAL.

People were complaining about the water crisis and increased electricity bill caused by the AAP govt when it was in the power. They come in public when they are accusing leaders of other parties but when it comes to them they prefer to run away.

Can you elaborate as to how there was any water and electricity crisis during AAP rule? Can you point out the at what time in the video did they speak of water and electricity?

safe seats modi always conquesting from gujrat like always and in banaras its statergically importent for bjp to utilize as much as polarization they have to win 50+ seats in up . its simple political calculations nothing wrong in it every political party is doing it look at shazia almi why not she conquested from rai barelly against sonia.every party want to win its nothing wrong in utilizing you big faces as much you can.every politian did it from nehru to indra from vajpayee to modi.

I can totally assure you (you can bookmark my post) that Modi will win, with a huge margin, both the seats........... & it's political STRATEGY rather than looking for safe seat. & anyway, whatever Modi would have done, people like you would always have been there pulling his leg, so forget it.

BTW, Heard the news that AAP has asked for permission of 10k people rally on a ground that can accomodate 50k people to decide & have a referendum on kejriwal's candidature in varanasi, while the real population is in lakhs. This is what i call PERFECT DRAMA.

Ask people when you want to ask & kick people when you want to kick, Politics of convenience - ARVIND KEJRIWAL.

I do know what Modi has done and I reserve the right to hold my opinion, you can disagree with me on that. And I can also attribute the same statement of yours to AK as well, Everything AK does would never be in your good books either... I must also add how Modi followers till recent past were busy targeting Gandhi family but with the emergence of AAP in national arena, they have turned their guns to AAP. Can I know why is it so? Is their a mutual agreement b/w Congress and BJP like that of Delhi?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom