What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

lol...our politicians.....:lol::lol:

1392040_748453361855030_1656078172_n.jpg

Guys quickly , anyone staying outside India can you please access this report and post it here?? Its already been blocked in India...Jaldi before the guy is forced to take it off his website..

Report blaming Nehru for India's defeat in 1962 war made public

Classified 1962 India-China war report posted online, blocked : North, News - India Today

Bhai report khaan hai??

Govt ne har site josne who report upload ki thi use block kar diya hai aur kuch link this document has been removed dikha rahen hain.

No. That younger Owaisi himself.

That is no measure of one's secularism. Marrying Christian women is permitted in Islam (people of the book). Being friendly with Hindus is not really all that hard, is it? It is not like the Hindu is a threat to him or refusing to do business with him.

That is no measure of one's secularism. Marrying Christian women is permitted in Islam (people of the book). Being friendly with Hindus is not really all that hard, is it? It is not like the Hindu is a threat to him or refusing to do business with him.

It isn't a measure of his secularism, but a measure of the lengths to which he needs to stoop to attract the average Muslim voter from his constituency.

Bhai report khaan hai??

Govt ne har site josne who report upload ki thi use block kar diya hai aur kuch link this document has been removed dikha rahen hain.
I know .That's why I was requesting somebody living outside India to access the link and post the contents here:(

What are you saying?

He threatened to kill 1 Billin hindus.

Yes. And I can threaten to destroy the whole planet.:lol: If reports about his conduct in person are actually true, then it means that he simply plays to the gallery each time to attract votes, rather than say such awful things with genuine intent or hatred. I'm not saying this to sound sympathetic to him, but just to illustrate why I called him a bunch of contradictions.

Guys quickly , anyone staying outside India can you please access this report and post it here?? Its already been blocked in India...Jaldi before the guy is forced to take it off his website..

Report blaming Nehru for India's defeat in 1962 war made public

Classified 1962 India-China war report posted online, blocked : North, News - India Today

I tried, and failed yesterday.

Everybody knows that the clarification was issued.infact I brought this up only because you made a mountain out of a molehill just cause Modi follows a few of the Twitter handles where these wikileaks were posted.Unlike some people he never repeated these just based on hearsay.i posted one link cause you never posted the complete story either . did you post the links where even quite a few mainstream papers considered these leaks to be true ,without verifying the source ?All I am saying is that if you expect people to cut Saint Kejri some slack coz he was misinformed , the same shall be expected of you in this matter where there was at least a source albeit a false one.Just because I'm new , doe'nt mean I can't reason you know so please stop with this patronizing tone.Anyways even if there was a clarification issued from BJP will you stop targeting Modi because of this issue ? Of course not, so you can carry on. P.S - how are the other links even related to this discussion? By the way I have been meaning to give a reply on the questions you posted about the Ambani gas issue and pricing.i will as soon as I get a little time.

So spreading misinformation is small thing for you. No wonder BJP felicitated those who circulated fake videos(aka Muzaffarnagar). And Modi isn't just following people who spreading wrong info but also people who abuse others. So what say? The difference I am pointing out is that when AK was misinformed and hence gave out wrong info, he promptly came out and apologized which hasn't been the case with Modi. I am not trying to patronize anyone over here, I was just advising, you can take it or leave it .:coffee:

Yes I would stop targeting Modi on that particular issue if BJP comes out and clarifies, you have my word:tup:

They are related since I wanted to show you how Modi wrongly claimed about Sonia Gandhi's expenses and let me tell you that I would eagerly wait for your reply on questions asked to Mr. Modi.

Back
Top Bottom