What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Guys kejriwal varanasi se lad raha he I was not been able to follow news or twitter for two dats whats happing at politicle front ... specially BJP ?

He is fighting to save deposit :|

if all parties drop their candidates it will be fight to save deposit between him and mukhtar ansari :lol:

Bi3bRPpCUAAvn1g.png

So ,If i follow someone and he tweets something that means i endorse his tweet :lol:

what dimwit logic is that,check mufflerman following and retweets ,check ankit lal 'IT head' yaar zada dur nahi jaa :lol: :lol:

I don't know but many people RT things w/o checking

this is what aaptards were spreading :lol:

BiR-dtICAAAvtx4.jpg

I can also carry on when shri mufflerman posted a pic of old left place of medical center to show condition of gujrat !

has modi ever done such type of cheap job? :mad:

Lets not discuss followers ,more gali galoch fake types are aaptards too :sniper:

When did I say he endorsed the tweet. Do you have this habit of reading things when there are none. But anyways just wanted to tell you that "A man is known by the company he keeps" and the same applies to Modi.

BJP workers weren't tweeting or retweeting news but were circulating posters stating that Wikileaks Boss states that Modi is incorruptible which was aptly denied by Wikileaks.

What do you have say about the following:

1601542_664360286961559_189425292_n.jpg

1724475_662835060447415_991483521_n.jpg

1450147_629715147092740_1365278970_n.jpg

thruth-modified-gujrat-768x349.jpg

images

images

I have whole lot of these, so let's not get into that...

Last edited:
After her infamous Godse tweet she is back with a bang.....

Wikileaks reveal Preeti Gandhi as the person behind the scripted campaign - daily.bhaskar.com

Wikileaks reveal Preeti Gandhi as the person behind the scripted campaign

Dailybhaskar.com | Mar 17, 2014, 18:26PM IST

1180_preetigandhi.jpg

New Delhi:
Wikileaks negated its endorsement of Gujarat Chief Minister and said that the campaign showing Wikileaks as an endorser of Modi was not true and has been planted by Modi supporters.

On Sunday, the website had posted a series of Tweets stating that the US cables, sent by Mumbai Consular General Michael S Owen in 2006, had only quoted Rajkot Congress Party leader Manoharsinh Jadeja.

A day after, the Twitter handle of Wikileaks published another tweet, revealing the person behind the scripted campaign using Wikileaks name to endorse Modi.

The tweet accused co-convener of Bjp's communication cell, Preeti Gandhi as the person behind the false propaganda.

The website gave a link to one of the tweets posted by her on January 25, this year. The link had an image of Julian Assange with quote saying- 'America fears Narendra Modi because they know he is incorruptible'.

The quote was marked with a signature of Assange at the bottom.

LOLz Even Assange got the taste of Feku Army limited's production :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When did I say he endorsed the tweet. Do you have this habit of reading things when there are none. But anyways just wanted to tell you that "A man is known by the company he keeps"

BJP workers weren't tweeting or retweeting news but were circulating posters stating that Wikileaks Boss states that Modi is incorruptible which was aptly denied by Wikileaks.

I have whole lot of these, so let's not get into that...

HAHAHAH

Nitin gadkar doesnt even have a account on twitter .......fool someone else :lol:

this drama is done by top paap leaders look yourself

BiduFWNCIAA0WJr.png

Bibz4VwCIAAONOs.jpg

BiNeHVpCIAArQtc.jpg

BigKiLcCYAAq9th.jpg

Bi6JijWCQAAFcWG.jpg:large

Bibke2XCIAAz8Sz.jpg

maza aya :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAH

Nitin gadkar doesnt even have a account on twitter .......fool someone else :lol:

I do know that it is a fake twitter handle and that is what I am trying to convey and please do let me know about your opinion on the rest of pics...

this drama is done by top paap leaders look yourself

BiduFWNCIAA0WJr.png

Bibz4VwCIAAONOs.jpg

BiNeHVpCIAArQtc.jpg

BigKiLcCYAAq9th.jpg

Bi6JijWCQAAFcWG.jpg:large

Bibke2XCIAAz8Sz.jpg

maza aya :lol: :lol:

So if there is presence of media, it is no more Aam aadmi rally. Is it??:undecided:

And also please go through these following links and get updated....

FIR against Sheila Dikshit; High Court to hear Delhi government's plea on February 26 - Economic Times

AAP government orders FIR against Sheila Dikshit in Delhi CWG scam | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

FIR against Sheila Dikshit - The Hindu

I did not get that Modi-Wikileaks pic. Can you explain the picture?

Last edited:
Arvind Kejriwal डॉक्टर से: मेरी खासी ठीक क्यो नही हो रही है सर |

Doctor: बाहर #NaMo की हवा चल रही है जो #AAP के स्वास्थ के लिये सही नही है
-----_-------
Why is this paltu kejru not responding with proofs now?

Notice to Arvind Kejriwal for allegations against Nitin Gadkari's firm - Economic Times

Eik baar to apni kahi baat prove karke dikha de .. Just once otherwise your aaptards will cry a lot once you land up behind bars..

Last edited:
Arvind Kejriwal डॉक्टर से: मेरी खासी ठीक क्यो नही हो रही है सर |

Doctor: बाहर #NaMo की हवा चल रही है जो #AAP के स्वास्थ के लिये सही नही है
-----_-------
Why is this paltu kejru not responding with proofs now?

Notice to Arvind Kejriwal for allegations against Nitin Gadkari's firm - Economic Times

Eik baar to apni kahi baat prove karke dikha de .. Just once otherwise your aaptards will cry a lot once you land up behind bars..

Only paltu can ask questions. . . if you ask back you are a Modi agent :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom