What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

True ! & that too by a gujrat congress leader.

Its a fact it was said in wikileaks cable but wikileaks doesn;t said that,because wikileaks just publishes diplomatic cables mostly.

Twitter fans make absurd images ,what bjp has to do with that? if they officially did then thats wrong !

People post kenya,dharavi images as gujrat also ,who cares !!! :lol:

LOL That's the nice way of escaping from things. Your Modi personally follows some of the twitter handles where these lies or morphed images are shared. And I did post the proof in my previous posts. Please do check them.

But aren't the BJP workers(Official) circulating posters stating that it was Wikileaks Boss who said that Modi is incorruptible which is an obvious twisting of fact.

People also post images of China's city as Gujarat's, people also create fake id's of celebrities and endorse their master. And I can go on and on...:angel:

LOL That's the nice way of escaping from things. Your Modi personally follows some of the twitter handles where these lies or morphed images are shared. And I did post the proof in my previous posts. Please do check them.

So ,If i follow someone and he tweets something that means i endorse his tweet :lol:

what dimwit logic is that,check mufflerman following and retweets ,check ankit lal 'IT head' yaar zada dur nahi jaa :lol: :lol:

But aren't the BJP workers(Official) circulating posters stating that it was Wikileaks Boss who said that Modi is incorruptible which is an obvious twisting of fact.

I don't know but many people RT things w/o checking

this is what aaptards were spreading :lol:

BiR-dtICAAAvtx4.jpg

People also post images of China's city as Gujarat's, people also create fake id's of celebrities and endorse their master. And I can go on and on...:angel:

I can also carry on when shri mufflerman posted a pic of old left place of medical center to show condition of gujrat !

has modi ever done such type of cheap job? :mad:

Lets not discuss followers ,more gali galoch fake types are aaptards too :sniper:

Lol getting excited at BJP workers sharing fake wikileaks? I take this oppurtunity to remind you of the Transparency International episode by your very own Shazia Ilmi and Saint Kejri.You are making a big deal of Modi following the twitter handles while Saint Kejri actually repeated the lies about a non existant survey at a media event :cheesy:...Here's a link to take you down memory lane...Transparency International denies Kejriwal's corruption claim -

Latest News India, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News<

Read this Wiki Cable....Nobody said wikileaks endorsed Modi..but they did publish cables which supported that and that is the fact they cannot deny..

it was said in image (which was circulated) that Julius assange wikileaks has said that :|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unhappy, KP Singhdeo ready to quit Congress, join BJP
Reported by Chinmaya Dehury
Bhubaneswar, Mar 16:

Pained and humiliated over the denial of party ticket for the Dhenkanal Lok Sabha constituency, veteran Odisha leader, former Union Minister and PCC president Kamakshya Prasad Singhdeo is contemplating quitting Congress and joining the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), sources close to him said today.

image97.jpg

KP Singhdeo

KP, as he is popularly known across India’s political circles, had made all preparations to contest from the Dhenkanal Lok Sabha constituency and his winning chances were pretty bright, sources said.

However, for reasons best known to the PCC chief and the AICC, a comparatively lightweight like Sudhir Samal was favoured with the ticket for Dhenkanal.

“I have aired my grievances before the party head Sonia Gandhi a few days back and she has assured me to look into the matter. I have served the party for 37 years. However, I am consulting with my party colleagues and family members including KV Singhdeo, state BJP president and Balangir MP Kalikesh Singhdeo in the matter,” said Singhdeo, scion of the Dhenkanal royal family.

He, however, said that final decision on whether to quit the party will be taken at an appropriate time if he does not get justice from the party high command.

Sources close to KP Singhdeo said he is likely to join BJP, if the party high command does not reconsider their decision on the party ticket for the Dhenkanal parliamentary constituency.

The sources confirmed that the BJP patriarch LK Advani and president Rajnath Singh have already requested him to join the saffron party while the BJP general secretary Dharmendra Pradhan and state BJP president KV Singhdeo are in constant touch with him.

Besides, BJP’s Lok Sabha candidate for the constituency Rudramadhav Pani is also ready to sacrifice his ticket for the veteran leader , who had represented the constituency as many as six times.

Its only a matter of time before rest of the AAPTARDS also start talking like this.

Ex-IPS Sharma quits AAP, vows to expose Kejriwal

Ending his two-month association with the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), the former IPS officer, Ranbir Sharma, quit the fledgling political party on a bitter note.

After announcing his resignation from the party on Sunday, Sharma told Hindustan Times that he would contest from Kurukshetra and "expose the wrongdoings" of AAP's national convener Arvind Kejriwal.

"I have a decade-old association with Kejriwal but I am deeply hurt to find how he and his party were befooling the people in the name of clean politics. There is no internal democracy and only those who maintain cordial relations with Kejriwal and his team were preferred over common activists," said Sharma, who had joined AAP on January 12 in Chandigarh after quitting his service.

The ex-IPS officer, who is the son-in-law of veteran Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader from Karnal ID Swami, said that he would contest against Kejriwal from wherever he contests in the forthcoming polls.

Sharma said that he wanted to work AAP's USP 'swaraj' (self governance), but the concept was actually missing in the party. "Kejriwal says he wants to promote decentralisation in the party, but the party lacks transparency completely. In Haryana, the ticket allocation process for Lok Sabha was an eyewash and people were handpicked by the central leaders arbitrarily," he said.

Sharma said that though applications were invited from the common workers who wanted to contestelections, but tickets were given only to well-connected and affluent individuals.

Sharma clarified that he had never applied for a ticket but had to take decision to contest polls to show the shallowness of Kejriwal.

"I am fully convinced that Kejriwal's every activity is choreographed. He dresses to look like a common man and indulge in gimmicks to gain publicity. He has hurt the emotions of people, including mine, who took AAP and Kejriwal as a potential political alternative," said Sharma.

Guys kejriwal varanasi se lad raha he I was not been able to follow news or twitter for two dats whats happing at politicle front ... specially BJP ?

Lol getting excited at BJP workers sharing fake wikileaks? I take this oppurtunity to remind you of the Transparency International episode by your very own Shazia Ilmi and Saint Kejri.You are making a big deal of Modi following the twitter handles while Saint Kejri actually repeated the lies about a non existant survey at a media event :cheesy:...Here's a link to take you down memory lane...Transparency International denies Kejriwal's corruption claim -

Latest News India, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News<

Why don't you post the complete story? AAP later on clarified and apologized with humility (Source: AAP issues clarification on Transparency International; regrets error on corruption report - Economic Times) which is rarely the case with Feku. LOL He is yet to apologize for his lie.

RTI activist refutes Modi’s claims on Sonia’s medical bills | Firstpost

PMO: No government money spent on Sonia’s foreign travel - The Hindu

Congress demands apology from Narendra Modi on Sonia Gandhi remarks - Economic Times

A piece of advice to you mate since you are new in this forum "Don't jump to conclusions without confirming them" ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom