What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1920469_522108837906541_472260756_n.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why don't you post the complete story? AAP later on clarified and apologized with humility (Source: AAP issues clarification on Transparency International; regrets error on corruption report - Economic Times) which is rarely the case with Feku. LOL He is yet to apologize for his lie.

RTI activist refutes Modi’s claims on Sonia’s medical bills | Firstpost

PMO: No government money spent on Sonia’s foreign travel - The Hindu

Congress demands apology from Narendra Modi on Sonia Gandhi remarks - Economic Times

A piece of advice to you mate since you are new in this forum "Don't jump to conclusions without confirming them" ;)
Everybody knows that the clarification was issued.infact I brought this up only because you made a mountain out of a molehill just cause Modi follows a few of the Twitter handles where these wikileaks were posted.Unlike some people he never repeated these just based on hearsay.i posted one link cause you never posted the complete story either . did you post the links where even quite a few mainstream papers considered these leaks to be true ,without verifying the source ?All I am saying is that if you expect people to cut Saint Kejri some slack coz he was misinformed , the same shall be expected of you in this matter where there was at least a source albeit a false one.Just because I'm new , doe'nt mean I can't reason you know so please stop with this patronizing tone.Anyways even if there was a clarification issued from BJP will you stop targeting Modi because of this issue ? Of course not, so you can carry on. P.S - how are the other links even related to this discussion? By the way I have been meaning to give a reply on the questions you posted about the Ambani gas issue and pricing.i will as soon as I get a little time.

That guy is a bunch of contradictions, it seems. He's said to be personally very friendly to Hindus, is married to a Christian girl, and isn't the most religious guy out there.

Which guy?

The one who shoot Junior owasi?

Funny part is all the parties of Seemandhra and Telangana i.e TDP,TRS, YSRC wants to ally with BJP.. Congress divided the state for political gains but will end up only as a sore loser..

So i guess it's assured that TRS & YSRC will support NDA from outside.

I do know that it is a fake twitter handle and that is what I am trying to convey and please do let me know about your opinion on the rest of pics...

You are a Liar and a Hypocrite.

You first post Propaganda picture to bad mouth BJP and then claim you did not know the truth. For all I know you might have made those picture yourself to further your agenda.

It is you who have to explain those pcitures not anyone else :tdown: :sick:

So if there is presence of media, it is no more Aam aadmi rally. Is it??:undecided:

And also please go through these following links and get updated....

FIR against Sheila Dikshit; High Court to hear Delhi government's plea on February 26 - Economic Times

AAP government orders FIR against Sheila Dikshit in Delhi CWG scam | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

FIR against Sheila Dikshit - The Hindu

I did not get that Modi-Wikileaks pic. Can you explain the picture?

The reality is AK promised to lodge FIR within 6 days of coming to power. HE DID NOT DO THAT. Now explain that ....... OTOH there is no need to explain that either. What it tells me and others is he is a barking dog out to create a nuisance and has no honor nor does his words have any value.

Back
Top Bottom