What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Your posts does not prove he has committed any crime .

He had not been punished by any court and it is 'innocent untill proven guilty' according to Indian judicial system .

Here is one among many sources which shows his innocence ,

Yeddy gets clean chit from high court - Financial Express

You would have understood these things if you had a brain to begin with .

If he can badmouth Vajpayee ji, i don't expect anything better from him :coffee:

Whenever you answer my post. That is how is BJP is on the offensive against Jihadis in Kerala, please tag me or quote me Nair. Because I am not following this thread completely.

Thanks.
Bro..

Kasarcode , Kannur , Payyannur etc are the places where Tipu Sultan once invaded ... this region is called malabar ...

It is a Kerala Karnataka border region... The Jihadi mess created in manglore mysore etc is exported from this region...

This region are strong hold of both IUML (muslim league) and CPM... kannur is the origin of most big CPM leaders ...

historically this region region is famous for conflict between RSS and CPM particularly Kannur and payyanur ...

since last 1 decade this region has got tremendous amount of funding from middle east and wahabi ideology is now well established ,,,

small jihadi groups like NDF, PFI , etc etc has took root here ... Kasacode is also the hotspot of SIMI activist ...

these group has now become independent ,,,they normally used to target RSS people ,,, but now they have even started targeting Hindus in CPM...

now the CPM due to its secular credentials wont ever go against Jihadis neither will ever allow its carders to target Jihadis ...

so these CPM people feel betrayed now.... so they have slowly joining RSS but at the same time are the Party members of CPM...

and due to border proximity with karnataka... many Hindutva elements are also crossing over into this region from there... so a perfect spot for the armageddon ...

Recently many BJP dissendent floated a new organization called NAMO Vichar manch... and CPM came in support...

NaMo Vichar Manch Set to Expand Base -The New Indian Express

And both BJP and CPM have mutually visiting each others injured carders who clashed with Jihadis ...

what ever may be the reason many CPM grass root carders are warming up towards RSS and BJP... Social Media may be also one of the reason...

why am I left out from your group? :angry:
I dont know if u are a Bunt... Nairs are closely related to Bunts of Karnataka...

Two quick points - Few Haryana candidates have been declared so no alliance with Chautalas? and @jha Shatrughan Sinha from Patna? I was pretty sure he was not going to be fielded from there given his ati modi stance in the past and also anti incumbency8-)

It's shocking to see Mr Kejriwal is telling so many lies to the people!

watch this....

First tell me if there will be any problems in winning Varanasi...............only two things can happen:

1. Either all AAP, SP, BSP, Congress field there candidate.
2. only Kejri fights & rest withdraw there candidate so that there is no split in anti-modi votes.

Read Cvoters tweets to understand(he is from varanasi)

Yashwant Deshmukh ‏@cvoter 1h
Modi from Varanasi. It will impact 40 seats in Proorvanchal/Bhojpur; spread across in two states. Most sensible decision from BJP.
Yashwant Deshmukh ‏@cvoter 1h
Being a Banarasi; I know that this seat is not New Delhi. Not even Amethi. The result? The runner up; whomsoever; will lose the deposit.

@JanjaWeed @Android @jha @arp2041 @jbond197 @onu1886 @Roybot @Parul @chak de INDIA @Nair saab @jiki @kbd-raaf @Dem!god

Last edited:
First tell me if there will be any problems in winning Varanasi...............only two things can happen:

1. Either all AAP, SP, BSP, Congress field there candidate.
2. only Kejri fights & rest withdraw there candidate so that there is no split in anti-modi votes.

None whatsoever, he might even register the biggest victory in the history of Indian democracy.

Back
Top Bottom