What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Watching INDIATV is wastage of time. This is what everyone tells me. In those 42 minutes, one can listen to 10 songs of Keith Urban! :smitten:

But Keith Urban sings in English ! :unsure:

Abhii aaap kooo Punjabi sahiii aatiii nahin tou English kahan se aiiigiiii ! :p:

Ur a Bunt right??? o_O
I am thinking if he will even fight from UP/Bihar now.......................:lol:

also, was thinking about a new dialogue from him......................

"Dosto, yeh BJP waley Modi sey mil chukey hai" :rofl:
The reason would be easy ...

Arvind Kejriwal:
Dosto dekho ye Modi, Humse itna dargaye haii ki 2 seat se lad rahe haii... Aur ye dono seat par Modi nahi lad rahe ye dono seato par to Ambani laad rahe haii...

Main aap Media wallo ke madyam se kehna chata hoon ... Modiji aap main himmat haii to Naai Dilli seat se ladke dekhvoo... waise media walo aap bhi bikke hua hoo...

Media: Kranti Kari, Bhaut Krantikari...

8-)

I've recorded his songs and put them on my Youtube Channel! :rap: :dance3:He is :wub:

Oh Good ! :)

I'm not much of a Music Person myself; partly because songs these days are usually without a soul & the lyrics look as if they've been written by piecing together rhyming words ! :(

I like the Music of Older Days - John Lennon, Louis Armstrong, Kishore, Ahmed Rushdi etc. !

there is no doubt amit shah is a very good strategist , i want this guy to be our home minister.
No... I want this guy to remain in UP ... and make a permanent base of BJP in UP .. along with that give him responsibility of west Bengal , Assam and Haryana...

5 years down the line make him the BJP president ... He would be the best President BJP had ever had...

Oh Good ! :)

I'm not much of a Music Person myself; partly because songs these days are usually without a soul & the lyrics look as if they've been written by piecing together rhyming words ! :(

I like the Music of Older Days - John Lennon, Louis Armstrong, Kishore, Ahmed Rushdi etc. !

Even I don't listen to contemporary music, I prefer music from 60, 70, 80's (Rod stewart, Def Leppard, Led zeppelin, Queen, Ronan Keating, some Russian bands and singers), but he is exception. :)

PS: Quote me in a chit chat thread, if you wish to discuss it.

I want to know if Kujliwal is going to put his money where his mouth is & contest from Varanasi? or maybe he might come with a new slogan... Modi is scarred to fight with my & that's why he is fighting from Gujarat too! So predictable this Krazywal is..

@arp2041 @Nair saab

A friend(actually a relative) called me on phone just now from Varanasi. He is saying that Its like Diwali in Varanasi right now. People are very excited there and generally at 12 o clock its all silent but today people are at roads celebrating all over the city!!

Back
Top Bottom