What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Last edited:
I want to know if Kujliwal is going to put his money where his mouth is & contest from Varanasi? or maybe he might come with a new slogan... Modi is scarred to fight with my & that's why he is fighting from Gujarat too! So predictable this Krazywal is..

@arp2041 @Nair saab
Paltu jald hi Palti maar dega. Lols

btw.. what you guys reckon? Will Kiran Kher stand a chance against mighty Bansal? @chak de INDIA @Parul @Nair saab @arp2041
Nothing is fixed yet... Heard news that she is reluctant to fight against AAP in AAP strong hold areas...

Chandigadh is a good seat for her... as she herself is a Punjabi...

But I want her to fight against AAP in Delhi... that would benefit BJP more...

She can pull up the surprise! BJP was considering giving ticket to her since January and she also campaigned for the BJP during the municipal corporation elections in 2011. :)

It is related to anti corruption agenda!

People of delhi region are in favor of anti corruption and the voting pattern is also in favor of that issue. Kiran Bedi has a positive image when it comes to anti corruption agenda. Reason why Kiran Bedi is given Ticket in that region.

Nothing is fixed yet... Heard news that she is reluctant to fight against AAP in AAP strong hold areas...

Chandigadh is a good seat for her... as she herself is a Punjabi...

But I want her to fight against AAP in Delhi... that would benefit BJP more...
@Nair saab i think you are confusing Bedi to Kher. It's confirmed.. Kiran Kher is BJP's candidate from Chandigarh. Don't think Kiran Bedi is going to fight elections..

I want to know if Kujliwal is going to put his money where his mouth is & contest from Varanasi? or maybe he might come with a new slogan... Modi is scarred to fight with my & that's why he is fighting from Gujarat too! So predictable this Krazywal is..

@arp2041 @Nair saab

Yaar I know, even if he fights from Varanasi, he will even lose his deposit.

But, i think it will be better if he don't fight, b'coz he would try to bring Modi to his level (you know what his level his) & would try to dent the image of Modi.

It's like a fight between Taliban & US, you can't win in a head-on fight, rather Gorilla tactics can scare/annoy/tense the enemy.

I want him to contest, as I want to see him getting decimated by NaMo! :butcher:

The problem is Kejri has nothing to lose while Modi has everything to lose...............

Kejri will surely indulge in cheap gorilla tactics..............

If he run from Varanasi, start preparing for news all over related to Kejri in Varanasi (he will gado a tamboo there :lol:)...........

Take 1: He will attack his own convoy & say Modi/BJP did it.
Take 2: Everything, even the sunset in Varanasi will be blamed on Modi.........

etc.

@JanjaWeed @Roybot @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Nair saab @Indischer ......................

Can you pls bookmark my post for future reference :D

@Nair saab i think you are confusing Bedi to Kher. It's confirmed.. Kiran Kher is BJP's candidate from Chandigarh. Don't think Kiran Bedi is going to fight elections..
Oops my bad... i thought it was Bedi .. hmm... Kiran Kher ... dont know much about her ... just know that she is Hardcore Sikhni ... Aunty ji tussi great hoo... Jeet deelaa doo is baar

@JanjaWeed @Parul @jha @Nair saab @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Nair saab @Jason bourne

Godd news guys .TRS has refused to ally with Cong for Lok sabha or Vidhan sabha election.
CNN -IBN is reporting.
Congress is so screwed now:cheers:

This was bound to happen. A CM of a new state has to be friendly with Center as a lot depends on the funds released by Delhi. TRS is also said to be a little right leaning politician. Will be very interesting to see how he takes on Congress.

BJP and RSS should target this state with double enthusiasm. Shakhas need to be opened. Let the word spread that Saffron has arrived.

The problem is Kejri has nothing to lose while Modi has everything to lose...............

Kejri will surely indulge in cheap gorilla tactics..............

If he run from Varanasi, start preparing for news all over related to Kejri in Varanasi (he will gado a tamboo there :lol:)...........

Take 1: He will attack his own convoy & say Modi/BJP did it.
Take 2: Everything, even the sunset in Varanasi will be blamed on Modi.........

etc.

@JanjaWeed @Roybot @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Nair saab @Indischer ......................

Can you pls bookmark my post for future reference :D
Let me tell u bro... for 12 years Media targetted Modi... all the journalist of India ... even with in his party men .. But not for once he open his mouth and say a word against any of them... do u think this kejri can do anything worse then that and make Modiji open his mouth...

Kejri is a Character less Worse ... everyone know that... Modi will never open his mouth against this pole dancer and his party ...

Till the end of the elction Modiji will never say a word against keji... even if he strips in front of Modiji's car...

Dont underestimate Modiji in silence ... if once maun Modiji to Manmohan singh ka bhi baap banjata haii... :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom