What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

main-qimg-58f6e3c57e7e30f5a8119eb410209ece

Let me tell u bro... for 12 years Media targetted Modi... all the journalist of India ... even with in his party men .. But not for once he open his mouth and say a word against any of them... do u think this kejri can do anything worse then that and make Modiji open his mouth...

Kejri is a Character less Worse ... everyone know that... Modi will never open his mouth against this pole dancer and his party ...

Till the end of the elction Modiji will never say a word against keji... even if he strips in front of Modiji's car...

Dont underestimate Modiji in silence ... if once maun Modiji to Manmohan singh ka bhi baap banjata haii... :toast_sign:
oh yes... @Nair saab is back to his former self! :tup:

Um I wish if he loses. But I guess M Lekhi is strong candidate too especially after 2 sikularists(makan and Khetan) are contesting so may be sikular votes will be divided. Just my guess though I have no Idea about Delhi's situation.

Ajay Maken has done lot of good things in our constituency. Apparently, winning New Delhi seat would be like eating piece of cake for him. Anyway, i'm still going to vote for M Lekhi and try and encourage more people to vote for her. I wish i'm proven wrong and she wins from my Constituency!

Back
Top Bottom