What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Forget him buddy, he can't understand the value of Vajpayee Ji..............

Even during PVN govt. Vajpayee ji (than leader of opposition) was sent to the UN & world was shocked to see him.

Even the staunch opposer of BJP had a soft heart for Vajpayee.

It's really unfortunate that he is being name called by a person who can only be tagged as a loser.
Not only Vajpayee, these losers (Ashutosh) even called Lal Bahadur Shatri quitter because he resigned as Railway Minster after a train accident.

These are mentally bankrupt people or from our so secular minority otherwise I don't see how any sane person can vouch for KanjrOfaLL.

It's shocking to see Mr Kejriwal is telling so many lies to the people!

watch this....

I watched this video in morning! I thought, i'm about to waste 42 + minutes of my life on it, but to my surprise video turned out to good and exposed Kejriwal's lies! :ashamed:

I watched this video in morning! I thought, i'm about to waste 42 + minutes of my life on it, but to my surprise video turned out to good and exposed Kejriwal's lies! :ashamed:
lol....
i haven't watched it till now.....
saw it on Fb and posted it.....:lol::lol:

Read Cvoters tweets to understand(he is from varanasi)

Yashwant Deshmukh ‏@cvoter 1h
Modi from Varanasi. It will impact 40 seats in Proorvanchal/Bhojpur; spread across in two states. Most sensible decision from BJP.
Yashwant Deshmukh ‏@cvoter 1h
Being a Banarasi; I know that this seat is not New Delhi. Not even Amethi. The result? The runner up; whomsoever; will lose the deposit.

@JanjaWeed @Android @jha @arp2041 @jbond197 @onu1886 @Roybot @Parul @chak de INDIA @Nair saab @jiki @kbd-raaf @Dem!god
Modiji will create a Record victory here... BJP karyakarta's would be send in each and every house ... Amit Shah is a pure genius ...

45 seats for BJP in UP...

Kejriwal will not contest against Modiji... Mark my word's...

Wasting 42 minutes of your life ? Betaaa tumhariii Life haiii abhiii kitniiii keh yeh buddhooon waleiii remarks karooo ? :lol:

Modiji will create a Record victory here... BJP karyakarta's would be send in each and every house ... Amit Shah is a pure genius ...

I am thinking if he will even fight from UP/Bihar now.......................:lol:

also, was thinking about a new dialogue from him......................

"Dosto, yeh BJP waley Modi sey mil chukey hai" :rofl:

there is no doubt amit shah is a very good strategist , i want this guy to be our home minister.

Wasting 42 minutes of your life ? Betaaa tumhariii Life haiii abhiii kitniiii keh yeh buddhooon waleiii remarks karooo ? :lol:

Watching INDIATV is wastage of time. This is what everyone tells me. In those 42 minutes, one can listen to 10 songs of Keith Urban! :smitten:

This will sureshot ensure most of the grassroot cadres of BJP in eastern UP and Western Bihar will be highly charged up and the campaigning will get a positive momentum after it seemed stalled for a while.

I am predicting 45-48 seats for BJP from UP and 23-25 from Bihar. (LJP-3)

NDA 76/120 from these two states. Not too bad, eh?

Back
Top Bottom