What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am only pointing to the fact that The culture of trade exists in Gujarat society. Just like the culture of learning Mathematics and Science exist in the south. Reason why IT is predominantly established in the South.

That was the point when British economists said india can't grow,they called our growth (3-4%) hindu rate of growth.

But what happened in 1991?:cheesy:

Culture can help but it can't be your stand ,lame logics don't work,had he did nothing,he would have failed.

I am only pointing to the fact that The culture of trade exists in Gujarat society. Just like the culture of learning Mathematics and Science exist in the south. Reason why IT is predominantly established in the South.
a very stupid logic ,

a culture of trade exists in marwadies , you will find them all across india but it din't help rajasthan prosper.
nothing can be done without the govt support and action,
you need ports , roads , airports for your business to flourish not just baniya mentality.

a good govt acts as a catalyst to the presence of skilled human resource ,

IT and space research centers are established in south bcz of govt policies not just bcz south indians are good in mathamatics.

That was the point when British economists said india can't grow,they called our growth (3-4%) hindu rate of growth.

But what happened in 1991?:cheesy:

Culture can help but it can't be your stand ,lame logics don't work,had he did nothing,he would have failed.

CMs of Maharastra , TN ..... also come in that category.

a very stupid logic ,

a culture of trade exists in marwadies , you will find them all across india but it din't help rajasthan prosper.
nothing can be done without the govt support and action,
you need ports , roads , airports for your business to flourish not just baniya mentality.

a good govt acts as a catalyst to the presence the of skilled human resource ,

IT and space research centers are established in south bcz of govt policies not just bcz south indians are good in mathamatics.

It is a combination of all, the momentum gathers when the resources are available. When the momentum picks up political leaders who have vision will implement the policies to improve.

Excellent, my home town :yahoo: I predict a BJP sweep in Purvanchal (Eastern UP).

First tell me if there will be any problems in winning Varanasi...............only two things can happen:

1. Either all AAP, SP, BSP, Congress field there candidate.
2. only Kejri fights & rest withdraw there candidate so that there is no split in anti-modi votes.

Back
Top Bottom