What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what makes you call AAP a quitter and when BJP itself is the biggest QUITTER of all time

13 days lol

I always wondered why anybody would have such a dumb avatar pic like you. Then I read your posts and now I know why .

Trade is not industry !! got it ? Trade is not manufacturing !! Why isn't sindh growing at 10+% if your logic is true :lol:
when world grew india grew ,what UPA did tell me?

Trade is the basis for industrialization and manufacturing, with out trade there will no infrastructure and development. When World grew lot of other countries have not experienced growth as much as India did.

This is not about options, But picturing some one larger than life and making that personality as the answer ti every problem by the people here.

Nope, atleast i haven't made him larger than life.

The only thing i like about him is that he doesn't shy away from making decisions (even if they turn out to be wrong), India needs a decisive leader like him, esp. after the 10 years of MMS era, where I was really wondering if India has any PM at all??

Fine ..... :)

This is not about options, But picturing some one larger than life and making that personality as the answer ti every problem by the people here.

Let me answer you specefically........

He is not the best man
He is the best man available ........First among equals

He can get the job done ....which 75% industrialists agree .

Let me answer you specefically........

He is not the best man
He is the best man available ........First among equals

He can get the job done ....which 75% industrialists agree .

Yes I agree with your answer. But I am only pointing to the fact that there is too much propaganda about him.

Trade is the basis for industrialization and manufacturing, with out trade there will no infrastructure and development. When World grew lot of other countries have not experienced growth as much as India did.
HAHA what a joke ...even baniyas live all over india ....why was there a hindu rate of growth in early days ?

That's just absurd,Just check other countries in BRICS or even east south economies of that time :lol:

when asked on riots , , he ran away lollll

:o:

1002423_627302327282334_415430185_n.jpg

HAHA what a joke ...even baniyas live all over india ....why was there a hindu rate of growth in early days ?

That's just absurd,Just check other countries in BRICS or even east south economies of that time :lol:

Strategic location of Gujarat along with Baniya culture is what made Gujarat a top state today.

Trade is not industry !! got it ? Trade is not manufacturing !! Why isn't sindh growing at 10+% if your logic is true :lol:

when world grew india grew ,what UPA did tell me?

Basic economic knowledge says trade goes hand in hand with economic growth. Lets view it as the movement of goods and services from one market (excess or more quality) to another market (lacks those goods/services or in quality is inferior). Automatically, the size of market increases for the goods (from one market to two now) giving more job opportunities and better production/manufacturing .
Another side kick (albeit in a good way) is competition among the producers ultimately increasing cost effectiveness and quality.
\

Example- Look at China. It is a economic behemoth now as well as the parallel rise of its exports (imports) proves that trade is an essential pre-requisite for long term economic growth.

Yes I agree with your answer. But I am only pointing to the fact that there is too much propaganda about him.

Propaganda is necessity,you can't win without that .

He may not change india into china in 3 years but will clear jobs quickly ,will cut red tape and enhance efficiency of electricity,that's enough for me .

Which other choice is better in these cases than him in this election ?

Propaganda is necessity,you can't win without that .

He may not change india into china in 3 years but will clear jobs quickly ,will cut red tape and enhance efficiency of electricity,that's enough for me .

Which other choice is better in these cases than him in this election ?

Read my earlier posts.

Strategic location of Gujarat along with Baniya culture is what made Gujarat a top state today.

Yaar!! hansa hansa ke maroge ? :D So lets send all baniyas to orrisa,they will make it gujrat :lol:

kya logic ha lol lol lol

BJP does cheap politics from throwing stones to fake stings

SAY NO TO MODII :no:

Yaar!! hansa hansa ke maroge ? :D So lets send all baniyas to orrisa,they will make it gujrat :lol:

kya logic ha lol lol lol

I am only pointing to the fact that The culture of trade exists in Gujarat society. Just like the culture of learning Mathematics and Science exist in the south. Reason why IT is predominantly established in the South.

Back
Top Bottom