What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

chutiye,agar vajpayee ji ko bhagoda bol kar mujhe quote kiya toh teri le lunga
dimag ka dahi mat kar mera

its a place where seniors and above can post
even i am not a senior member

BHAGODA BAJPAYEE :o: :police:

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o:
1798787_485673314870825_816344614_n.jpg

Before calling quitter to AAP, didn't bajpaye ran away in 13 days.....HE WAS A QUITTER TOO!!!, BJP IS A QUITTER PARTY!!

With his hard efforts BJP became one of the strongest political party and was elected in 1996 elections but could not appear as a majority. Asked to form the government, Atal Bihari Vajpayee was sworn in as Prime Minister, but the then BJP Government failed to gather enough support from other parties to form a Majority. That is why he resigned in 13 days. However, Kejriwal government was in Majority with congress support. Why did Quitter resigned?

Last edited:
booohoooo 45''22 used the word "chutiya" against me and now he is asking his bjp buddy for a modship for this thread lolzzzz

:cry: :cry:

bunch of hypocrites

Really unfortunate that you have such things to say about one of our most loved and respected Prime Ministers. I guess people like you deserve to be ruled by intellectually bankrupt people like Pappu.
same way i respect kejriwal :)

tit for that :D :D

Really unfortunate that you have such things to say about one of our most loved and respected Prime Ministers. I guess people like you deserve to be ruled by intellectually bankrupt people like Pappu.

Forget him buddy, he can't understand the value of Vajpayee Ji..............

Even during PVN govt. Vajpayee ji (than leader of opposition) was sent to the UN & world was shocked to see him.

Even the staunch opposer of BJP had a soft heart for Vajpayee.

It's really unfortunate that he is being name called by a person who can only be tagged as a loser.

booohoooo 45''22 used the word "chutiya" against me and now he is asking his bjp buddy for a modship for this thread lolzzzz

:cry: :cry:

bunch of hypocrites

same way i respect kejriwal :)

tit for that :D :D

To respect Kejriwal, you need not belittle a man of the stature of A.B.Vajpayee. Or is it that you just don't care about anyone but your own ego?

Media floated a FRAUD FAKE Gujarat model twisting facts & truth.

WHY MEDIA never reported 800 Farmer Suicides in Gujarat ?????

Because there were No 800 Farmer suicide. There were few suicides but not because of money crisis like other state. If somebody commits suicide and by chance his profession is farming in government record, corgi goons (Now AAP Goon have joined them) dance and shouts that it is farmer suicide. Though the farmer may have committed suicide because of Family problem.

Before calling quitter to AAP, didn't bajpaye ran away in 13 days.....HE WAS A QUITTER TOO!!!, BJP IS A QUITTER PARTY!!

AAP seems to have make wonder on you. Vajpayee quite because he had no Majority. Kejri quite inspie of Congi Support.

Last edited:
Might just be a pre-poll gimmick. TRS is afraid of losing the potential gains to be had from Telangana after a merger or alliance with Congress there.

Looks like its not a gimmick this time.
With 42% vote share TRS will anyway get a 2/3rd majority in assembly and a minimum of 6 seats in Lok sabha.
Its terrified that if it allies with Cong it will not only loose its identity but also that BJP-TDP will fill the vacuum.
And KCR has already tied up with MIM .So Hyd Lok Sabha seat is pukka.
Moreover Cong does not have any mass leader in Telangana. What does it have to offer to the TRS?

Back
Top Bottom