What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I proved.. it's FB post. Now you can prove it real by posting a real India TV clip. Can you?

So just because its a FB post, it is fake? Wow what kind of logic is that?

Anyways I also posted a news article where traffic was disrupted and Aam aadmi were left complaining by Modi's rally. But media never highlighted it. But the same media channels were seen working overtime when something similar happened because of AK..

B'coz my dear, Modi/BJP/NDA is projected to get close to majority............

AK/AAP will hardly get 10...........

Media will always show those things which people want to see..........

If people din't wanted to see modi, than media isn't fool to register a loss just to show each of his rally.

I acknowledge that AAP did wonders in Delhi Assembly, but AK is almost irrelevant when it comes to whole of India.

Infact, TMC, AIADMK, SP,BSP, TRS, etc. are all projected to get more seats than AAP, & media is surely showing more AAP than any of these party.

But than you can't compare it to BJP, can you??

A couple of months, you and your friends said that Modi should be given a chance in a national since he has done good work in Gujarat, why can't you accord the same privilege to Arvind Kejriwal since you do accept that AK and AAP has done some real good work.

Last edited:
Wow now you indulge in personal attacks. And if I reciprocate in kind, you will all of a sudden remember that you are a girl and how I am making personal attacks.

I didn't retort to personal attack! I just called Aam Aadmi Party 'Congressi Stog', not you. If you have guts to debate on facts, then only quote my post; else refrain from replying! :)

Anyways I also posted a news article where traffic was disrupted and Aam aadmi were left complaining by Modi's rally. But media never highlighted it. But the same media channels were seen working overtime when the happened because of AK..
You posted a FB picture of a particular tv channel showing AK not wearing seat belt as breaking news. All I'm asking you is to authenticate that by running that piece of video clip. Afteall you are the one who claimed the relevance...& anything that is relevant, got to be authentic... right? Otherwise it will be deemed as fake! Don't you think so?

I didn't retort to personal attack! I just called Aam Aadmi Party 'Congressi Stog', not you. If you have guts to debate on facts, then only quote my post; else refrain from replying! :)
you want to remove corruption , but then BJP itself is a corrupt party

congress scam - 2500 crore
bjp scams - 2000 crore

nice logic

I did quote your post and replied accordingly. Please do check it. And let me tell you, I am always for a meaningful debate.

Media floated a FRAUD FAKE Gujarat model twisting facts & truth.

WHY MEDIA never reported 800 Farmer Suicides in Gujarat ?????

A couple of months, you and your friends said that Modi should be given a chance in a national since he has done good work in Gujarat, why can't you accord the same privilege to Arvind Kejriwal since you do accept that AK and AAP has done some real good work.

:D

I din't said that, I said that the result of Delhi Assembly were shocking considering they were just one year old party.

As for there administration, they made a JOKE of the Capital of India, ran away in 49 days & left Delhi in a Limbo.

& than AK who was just a chief minister of one of the smallest state of India & that too by being the leader of only the second largest party & just ran the govt. for 49 days going to Gujarat, one of the biggest state of India giving 2/3 majority to Mr. Modi for the third time & Modi is successfully running the govt for the past 12-13 years there, to Judge the work done by Modi????? Hypocrisy has changed it's name & now it is called Arvind Kejriwal.

Trust me, if AK would have sticked to Delhi & done some good work there for 5 years mandate that he had got, I would have been the first person to raise the slogan of AK for PM, but I guess he is too impatient & was thinking why 5 years when i can do it immediately??

Sorry my friend, Mr. Modi has kept patience for all these years (12 to be precise), he din't ran away from the responsibility which his party/people gave him, you may hate him, but it's a FACT.

You posted a FB picture of a particular tv channel showing AK not wearing seat belt as breaking news. All I'm asking you is to authenticate that by running that piece of video clip. Afteall you are the one who claimed the relevance...& anything that is relevant, got to be authentic... right? Otherwise it will be deemed as fake! Don't you think so?

Please take a look at the below video mate....

Anyways I also posted a news article where traffic was disrupted and Aam aadmi were left complaining by Modi's rally. But media never highlighted it. But the same media channels were seen working overtime when something similar happened because of AK..

What good work can you please elaborate? Remember announcing subsidies is the easiest thing a political party can do.

:D

I din't said that, I said that the result of Delhi Assembly were shocking considering they were just one year old party.

As for there administration, they made a JOKE of the Capital of India, ran away in 49 days & left Delhi in a Limbo.

& than AK who was just a chief minister of one of the smallest state of India & that too by being the leader of only the second largest party & just ran the govt. for 49 days going to Gujarat, one of the biggest state of India giving 2/3 majority to Mr. Modi for the third time & Modi is successfully running the govt for the past 12-13 years there, to Judge the work done by Modi????? Hypocrisy has changed it's name & now it is called Arvind Kejriwal.

Trust me, if AK would have sticked to Delhi & done some good work there for 5 years mandate that he had got, I would have been the first person to raise the slogan of AK for PM, but I guess he is too impatient & was thinking why 5 years when i can do it immediately??

Sorry my friend, Mr. Modi has kept patience for all these years (12 to be precise), he din't ran away from the responsibility which his party/people gave him, you may hate him, but it's a FACT.

Modi is successfully running government because he had all the powers with a majority government which wasn't the case with AK yet his work was exceptionally good...

397526_756341314375977_587794429_n.jpg

you want to remove corruption , but then BJP itself is a corrupt party

congress scam - 2500 crore
bjp scams - 2000 crore

nice logic

I'll appreciate, if you can back up your posts with credible source. Further, there is no point in supporting CORRUPT and QUITTER PARTY AAP!

Back
Top Bottom