What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi is successfully running government because he had all the powers with a majority government which wasn't the case with AK yet his work was exceptionally good...

means????

AK got the mandate for 5 years with Congress' support.

He just wanted an escape route.

He was resorting to unconstitutional means which was completely wrong on his part.

The constitution clearly says that if he wanted to pass the Lokpal bill he just had to get the assent from LG, instead he directly tabled the bill in the assembly, which was clearly wrong.

Why did he did that?? b'coz he wanted a route which can make him a SHAHEED in public eye.

If he really wanted good of public he would have sticked to delhi & don't look out for escape route.

& can you tell me what work he did in 49 days that was exceptionally good??

Oh I forgot, he openly said that we have cancelled the electricity bills of the people who supported AAP, & let assume I, who is a good Indian citizen, but vote for BJP will be treated as second class citizen since i din't supported him?? Is it DEMOCRACY???

I'll appreciate, if you can back up your posts with credible source. Further, there is no point in supporting CORRUPT and QUITTER PARTY AAP!
Before calling quitter to AAP, didn't bajpaye ran away in 13 days.....HE WAS A QUITTER TOO!!!, BJP IS A QUITTER PARTY!!

Before calling quitter to AAP, didn't bajpaye ran away in 13 days.....HE WAS A QUITTER TOO!!!, BJP IS A QUITTER PARTY!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Are you Stupid or just act like one???

first of all I am highly offended by you even comparing AK with Vajpayee, former doesn't even come anyway close to later.

+ He din't ran away, President gave him 13 days to prove his majority which he wasn't able to prove, got around only 200+ seats, so obviously he had to resign.

:rofl: :rofl:

Are you Stupid or just act like one???

first of all I am highly offended by you even comparing AK with Vajpayee, former doesn't even come anyway close to later.

+ He din't ran away, President gave him 13 days to prove his majority which he wasn't able to prove, got around only 200+ seats, so obviously he had to resign.
but he is QUITTER, infact BJP is QUITTER.....cuz they ran away

coming from the defenders of bhagoda bajpayee :lol: :lol:

@JanjaWeed @Parul @scorpionx @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god

No Point wasting time here debating thinking the people sitting on the other side of the fence will reply in decency & logic...........

Better post some pics which of late i m starting to love.................... :D

Hey @fiji I think this one suits you............. (sorry repeating it)

1618456_426374524164020_2127904382_n.jpg

:rofl:

LOLZZZ

bhagoda bajpayee and 13 days stand BJP :lol:

ROFL :D :D :D

#NamoTard #NaMards

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

agar vajpayee ji ko bhagoda bol kar mujhe quote kiya toh teri le lunga
dimag ka dahi mat kar mera

noooo not just seniors pls ...involve us juniors too...I swear i won't troll:p: By the way what is seniors cafe?

its a place where seniors and above can post
even i am not a senior member

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom