What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Looks like its not a gimmick this time.
With 42% vote share TRS will anyway get a 2/3rd majority in assembly and a minimum of 6 seats in Lok sabha.
Its terrified that if it allies with Cong it will not only loose its identity but also that BJP-TDP will fill the vacuum.
And KCR has already tied up with MIM .So Hyd Lok Sabha seat is pukka.
Moreover Cong does not have any mass leader in Telangana. What does it have to offer to the TRS?

So TRS won't be offering much support to NDA either. Which leads me to think they're only maintaining their neutrality until elections. After that, it's back to an alliance with UPA.:drag:

So TRS won't be offering much support to NDA either. Which leads me to think they're only maintaining their neutrality until elections. After that, it's back to an alliance with UPA.:drag:

If NDA comes to power, they will surely support it from outside.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut NEVER EVER GIVE ANY INDIAN TO MOD ANY SECTION, the consequences would be destructive THESE PEOPLE ARE SETTING THERE FAKE PROPAGANDA

Sad to see Indian pleading against other Indian that also to Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum just because of our inter political affiliations. Frankly such shamelessness I never expected to see here.

modi was involved in gujarat massacre
USA never gives modi a visa , , ever wondered why?
:police:

Anyways, Indian people will elect/not elect modi, US Visa or No visa doesn't matter at all....................

Joined today ....... many of friends are already members in the group ..... :cheers:

write something on the cover photo...I made this group... the cover photo is uploaded by me... and Do add me as well... @Marxist u too.. Nair is just name sake... U know the reason why I made this group 14% Nair vote will be good for BJP...

If NDA comes to power, they will surely support it from outside.

Maybe they'll have to break their alliance with AIMIM then. I'm not sure the Owaisi brothers can rest comfortable knowing that they're providing outside support to a BJP alliance.:lol:

logically thats an insult to modi

My friend also din't get Visa to Australia when he applied for it...............So???

You & Your Logic................... :rofl:

Anyways...................

1621789_425080060960133_1516710257_n.jpg

Not really my friend. TRS has already opened a channel with BJP.. & also they will side with the one who is likely to form govt at centre. It's imperative that they are on the right side of the central govt while sharing the spoils when two separate states comes into existence. There is a strong possibility NDA might get two major regional parties from AP supporting them, either by being a part of the govt or from outside!

Not really my friend. TRS has already opened a channel with BJP.. & also they will side with the one who is likely to form govt at centre. It's imperative that they are on the right side of the central govt while sharing the spoils when two separate states comes into existence. There is a strong possibility NDA might get two major regional parties from AP supporting them, either by being a part of the govt or from outside!

What about the TRS-AIMIM alliance then? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom