What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

that's a really big accusation. you guys have any proof or just another stunt like 370 page CWG scam report :rofl:

Proof has no meaning for Brain washed people. They find some pleasure in believing or not believing something.

@JanjaWeed @Parul @scorpionx @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Dem!god

No Point wasting time here debating thinking the people sitting on the other side of the fence will reply in decency & logic...........

Better post some pics which of late i m starting to love.................... :D

Hey @fiji I think this one suits you............. (sorry repeating it)

1618456_426374524164020_2127904382_n.jpg

:rofl:

yaar kaccha hai. dheere dheere pigal jayega! fikar not...:big_boss:

Maybe they'll have to break their alliance with AIMIM then. I'm not sure the Owaisi brothers can rest comfortable knowing that they're providing outside support to a BJP alliance.:lol:

Let owasi brothers go to hell. Modi will put them in Jail.

write something on the cover photo...I made this group... the cover photo is uploaded by me... and Do add me as well... @Marxist u too.. Nair is just name sake... U know the reason why I made this group 14% Nair vote will be good for BJP...

Done .

Let owasi brothers go to hell. Modi will put them in Jail.

:lol: The younger brother certainly deserves jail-time for his speeches. But they're each a MLA and a MP from one of the most influential parts of Andhra/Telangana. That also counts in these poll alliances.

Agenda of Modi should be to fix congress first. Put all corrupt leaders of Congress in Jail and finish it. next should be the regional parties. finish all of them one by one. Only nationalist parties should remain in Indian polity.

:lol: The younger brother certainly deserves jail-time for his speeches. But they're each a MLA and a MP from one of the most influential parts of Andhra/Telangana. That also counts in these poll alliances.

He was shot by some one. how is he. Can some one shot him once again?

Agenda of Modi should be to fix congress first. Put all corrupt leaders of Congress in Jail and finish it. next should be the regional parties. finish all of them one by one. Only nationalist parties should remain in Indian polity.

He was shot by some one. how is he. Can some one shot him once again?

That guy was shot by assailants of another local Muslim gang-lord from the old city-Secunderabad area. But that was quite a while back. I read somewhere that he still needs periodic treatment for complications arising from those three bullet wounds.

That guy is a bunch of contradictions, it seems. He's said to be personally very friendly to Hindus, is married to a Christian girl, and isn't the most religious guy out there.

write something on the cover photo...I made this group... the cover photo is uploaded by me... and Do add me as well... @Marxist u too.. Nair is just name sake... U know the reason why I made this group 14% Nair vote will be good for BJP...
why am I left out from your group? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom