What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The headline would have been apt if "aam aadmi" is replaced by BJP. Anyways I would to try to answer some of them since I am a supporter of AAP. I hope my answer will suffice you and all "Aam aadmis".

1. Do you want AK to give a statement asking for Anthony's resignation like all other politicians and forget about it or should he protest against this. And if he does the later then he would be called a drama queen by your ilk? At the same time I would want to ask why has Modi not uttered a word about these naval incidents

2. Let me tell you that AAP is against all forms of corruption and since Shubroto Roy is in judicial custody and all the court proceedings are going on, so what do you expect from AAP?

3. AK is touring UP so your claim of AK just targeting Gujarat is wrong.

Source: AAP's Mission Uttar Pradesh: Arvind Kejriwal launches three-day yatra | NDTV.com

4. If their is anything wrong with that organisation, then AAP and AK wouldn't and shouldn't be part of it.

5. Do you have any proof that AAP does not follow democratic process?

6. Jarnail Singh never justified that what he has done was right.

I admit my method was wrong, but the sentiment was right. I do not wish that any journalist should behave in this manner,” said the journo by his own admission.

Source: Jarnail Singh: Profile of a shoe thrower

7. Present a proof where AK has said that the same media house is paid for highlighting the bungalow issue otherwise has praised them...

8. Had AK been behind power, he would never have had resigned from CMship...

At the end I would want to ask as to when Modi will answer the 16 questions posed by AAP?
Yes everything for people like you is about Modi. All answers you AAP bhakt give have reference to Modi at least once and it does really not matter who asked the question. Because for u if somebody has asked a question to AAP then it has to be Modi,Ambani,Adani etc how is it even possible for common man to ask them a question. They anyways don't even respond to AAP founder member like ashwini then who is common man. They only desires to talk to Modi someone who is so busy with common man and their problems that he does not have time for AAP's cribbinbgs and cries.

I will reply to your post in detail later but i couldn't believe how you made this all about Modi!! Why r you people so scared of him? Trust me do whatever you want to but he is coming to power but let this be clear to people like you that he is a very normal man and he is not going to eat you after coming to power.

5-6 for akalis...........rest Congress...........people not in mood to vote akalis this election.
wife of badal might lose.

no word from Sidhu yet...........he is anti badals so might not get seat from amritsar

i suppose its all anti NDA vote noting to do with the Jat/Jatt reservations? What's ur take on the opinion of people of the Jatt/Jatt reservation and one rank one pension demand having met.

i suppose its all anti NDA vote noting to do with the Jat/Jatt reservations? What's ur take on the opinion of people of the Jatt/Jatt reservation and one rank one pension demand having met.

its Punjab ........we always govt in every elections......lol

both congress and akalis are same .............looters and gundas ............

jats of punjab are angry for turning jats into Backward caste.............hahahaha......that might go against congress.

one rank pension stuff not a vote puller..........thats a free bie given ....people of punjab are not fools to fall for this type of politics

Yes everything for people like you is about Modi. All answers you AAP bhakt give have reference to Modi at least once and it does really not matter who asked the question. Because for u if somebody has asked a question to AAP then it has to be Modi,Ambani,Adani etc how is it even possible for common man to ask them a question. They anyways don't even respond to AAP founder member like ashwini then who is common man. They only desires to talk to Modi someone who is so busy with common man and their problems that he does not have time for AAP's cribbinbgs and cries.

I will reply to your post in detail later but i couldn't believe how you made this all about Modi!! Why r you people so scared of him? Trust me do whatever you want to but he is coming to power but let this be clear to people like you that he is a very normal man and he is not going to eat you after coming to power.

ahem ahem.....

In Bihar, some BJP leaders are hopeful of touching 35 for alliance. They seemed pretty confident. I still think their tally will be ~25.
In Jharkhand, JVM is waiting for Modi's call for alliance but local BJP leaders are against any such move. An alliance with JVM will ensure clean sweep in Jharkhand.

JVM already announced candidates for 12 out of 14 Jharkhand Lok Sabha seats

JVM announces candidates for 12 out of 14 Jharkhand Lok Sabha seats - Economic Times

- Congress only have 1 seat in Jharkhand at present and that is why it have a way to gain but bjp will face anti incumbency as bjp already have 8 seats in jharkhand hence bjp will go down.

- Another plus point of congress is its alliance with JMM + RJD in the jharkhand.

Hence congress will sweep jharkhand with 12+ seats.

ya..........they wont win any .............zero................may be Bhagwant mann has a chance ...........i dont think anyone else have a chance.

Phoolka was fav in Ludhiana till Bains brother steped in.

it doesnt matter AAP wins or not in Punjab........fear of something is good then actually having something.

a 15-20% will do the trick to control NDA's gunda raj
I feel for you buddy! Though I will be last person to support AAP but I support the issues you raised. I will be happy if Akalis change their way of functioning.

news from Ludhiana.......

MANISH TEWARI has packed his bag and fled the city ........... apparently fearing two local brothers.

he is expected to run from Chandigarh , a traditional congress strong hold..............against Beauty queen Gul Panag ...

Last I heard, Pawan Bansal is fighting from here. He has chance of winning too. Manish Tewari on the other hand will find it a bit more difficult.

Last I heard, Pawan Bansal is fighting from here. He has chance of winning too. Manish Tewari on the other hand will find it a bit more difficult.
pawan bansal got stuck in a scam when his nephew was caught by CBI............wont get the ticket.

manish tewari is pushing hard it.....and looks like he is getting it

Massive rebellion in paap ,many founding members unhappy over giving tickets to congress bootlickers by khujliwal

JVM already announced candidates for 12 out of 14 Jharkhand Lok Sabha seats

JVM announces candidates for 12 out of 14 Jharkhand Lok Sabha seats - Economic Times

- Congress only have 1 seat in Jharkhand at present and that is why it have a way to gain but bjp will face anti incumbency as bjp already have 8 seats in jharkhand hence bjp will go down.

- Another plus point of congress is its alliance with JMM + RJD in the jharkhand.

Hence congress will sweep jharkhand with 12+ seats.

Do not quote me if this is the level of understanding of politics you have. Dont need useless alerts.

A free lesson : Anti-incumbency is usually against those in government.

Another free lesson : JMM and RJD are minus points these days in Jharkhand. They will only drag down Congress's chance. We saw what happened with Dadai Dubey. But keep believing what you want to.

What difficulty? both are from congress, both are from punjab, both were ministers, both are advocates of punjab high court, both are popular, both are upper caste brahmin/bania, both are well educated, both are from the family of social workers.

BidrIJBCAAEiP2R.png

pawan bansal got stuck in a scam when his nephew was caught by CBI............wont get the ticket.

manish tewari is pushing hard it.....and looks like he is getting it

Hmmm.. I guess then BJP has a chance this time from here.

BiTjQLRCcAAYJRI.png:large

Ahmedabad, 10 March 2014

One lie a day, one stunt a day is routine or Aam Aadmi Party and Arvind Kejriwal. If we start exposing their all their lies and stunts, we may end up doing that only, because it is in bulk. But here we take time to expose Arvind Kejriwal’s lie over Gujarat’s health services.

Kejriwal on 5 March posted a tweet mentioning photo of primary health center(PHC) of Badi pipli village in Patan district of north Gujarat.

Now the fact is that this PHC has been closed since 13 years and a new 50 bed PHC is built in adjoining village Gotarka.

Bibk3fyCUAAL-s1.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom