What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

all Need to win there core Base Hindi Heart Lands Again that all they need Up,Bihar in which they are already Winning have 120 seats alone From 543:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

hhmmm....isnt 272 needed to make govt.?

Will have to wait... BJP needs a better candidate this time. Someone younger..
send sidhu to chd ....he will win............he can win anywhere in this area......people like him

Mate, Where did I mention Modi's name in my answers? I never related my answers with Modi but yes I did ask you a question as to why has Modi been silent on the 16 questions that have been asked. And let me tell you that I just mentioned Modi's name only twice in my whole long post and even those mentions were never related to my answers, so I would ask you to go thru my post again and this time more carefully. No one's afraid of Modi mate, its only that I want a government which also works for Aam aadmi and not just for Khaas aadmi...
Have Arvind anwers on that Interviews in which he got exposed.What on som nath bharthi, giving subsidy too same bses ambani company of electricity,his relations with sandeep dixit through days of ngo Questions are on and on :coffee::coffee::coffee:

send sidhu to chd ....he will win............he can win anywhere in this area......people like him

Yes.. Good idea.. Sidhu is gone from Amritsar. Local leaders are asking for Jaitley.

Yes.. Good idea.. Sidhu is gone from Amritsar. Local leaders are asking for Jaitley.

Non sikhs and dalits hate Akali's in Punjab and like many others they find reasons to justify.

Although thats just a perception of mine with my biases :|

hmm Up,bihar are their plus votes champion i know that there raj+guj+Mp+Maharastra+jharkhand+chattisgarh+himachal+uttranchal+assam+Karnataka+Goa+Punjab+haryana+Andra(trs+tdp) Few more seats in bengal,Odisa Many more:D:D:D:D

local leaders are chamchas of badals..........even last time worked against sidhu and tried hard so that sidhu loses

hmm Up,bihar are their plus votes champion i know that there raj+guj+Mp+Maharastra+jharkhand+chattisgarh+himachal+uttranchal+assam+Karnataka+Goa+Punjab+haryana+Andra(trs+tdp) Few more seats in bengal,Odisa Many more:D:D:D:D
well good luck mate

Same too aap they Need it more :tup::tup: And Secondly Politics not run on luck But on ground base realities:dirol::dirol::dirol:

Hope paap can stay :P No political party can stay w/o one supreme family or organization ,if congress can make it ,time can break it too

Same too aap they Need it more :tup::tup: And Secondly Politics not run on luck But on ground base realities:dirol::dirol::dirol:

ground realities.........NDA not gonna do well in punjab.

we might have a independent candidate winning here ......and a seat going to PPP

ground realities.........NDA not gonna do well in punjab.

we might have a independent candidate winning here ......and a seat going to PPP
Punjab lets see bjp loose 1 or 2 seats not effect them they will gain it in up and bihar thats why they are so focused on them thtz why its so media fuz about up and bihar and in maharastra these days

Punjab lets see bjp loose 1 or 2 seats not effect them they will gain it in up and bihar thats why they are so focused on them thtz why its so media fuz about up and bihar and in maharastra these days

i know punjab dont matter............so is the isuues of sikhs.............and people wonder why punjabis are migrating out of india......

i know punjab dont matter............so is the isuues of sikhs.............and people wonder why punjabis are migrating out of india......
maan you are asking me technical based question now you blend it with emotional sentiments.what do you think aap give a damm about sikhs they are players they know what issues suits there politics i sware they forget it like congress did in past

Back
Top Bottom