What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Do not quote me if this is the level of understanding of politics you have. Dont need useless alerts.

A free lesson : Anti-incumbency is usually against those in government.

Another free lesson : JMM and RJD are minus points these days in Jharkhand. They will only drag down Congress's chance. We saw what happened with Dadai Dubey. But keep believing what you want to.

free lesson: u mean we need sermons from a person who says JVM is waiting for a call from modi when in fact JVM have already announced all of its candidates for the present lok sabha elections :woot:

another free lesson: anti incumbency works for the persons who don't work and who were occupying seats as people will held them responsible and ask queries.

BidrIJBCAAEiP2R.png
BJP dont exist in Chandigarh
:D:D:D:D:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

free lesson: u mean we need sermons from a person who says JVM is waiting for a call from modi when in fact JVM have already announced all of its candidates for the present lok sabha elections :woot:

another free lesson: anti incumbency works for the persons who don't work and who were occupying seats as people will held them responsible and ask queries.

And..? Alliances happen at 11th hour.. Announcing candidates in states like Jharkhand mean nothing..

About Anti-Incumbeny : read again what you wrote. This time slowly. and now decide which party is gonna face it.

And seriously.. STOP quoting me.

Are you saying this on Basis yogendra yadav COnducted internal surveys:D:D:D
will give
AAP 400+, Bjp + 80 congress Congress (not in double figure:D) rest to others

God helps you :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

BJP alone dont exist in punjab and chandigarh........

@Bhai Zakir
pappu-gandhi.jpg

Yes everything for people like you is about Modi. All answers you AAP bhakt give have reference to Modi at least once and it does really not matter who asked the question. Because for u if somebody has asked a question to AAP then it has to be Modi,Ambani,Adani etc how is it even possible for common man to ask them a question. They anyways don't even respond to AAP founder member like ashwini then who is common man. They only desires to talk to Modi someone who is so busy with common man and their problems that he does not have time for AAP's cribbinbgs and cries.

I will reply to your post in detail later but i couldn't believe how you made this all about Modi!! Why r you people so scared of him? Trust me do whatever you want to but he is coming to power but let this be clear to people like you that he is a very normal man and he is not going to eat you after coming to power.

Mate, Where did I mention Modi's name in my answers? I never related my answers with Modi but yes I did ask you a question as to why has Modi been silent on the 16 questions that have been asked. And let me tell you that I just mentioned Modi's name only twice in my whole long post and even those mentions were never related to my answers, so I would ask you to go thru my post again and this time more carefully. No one's afraid of Modi mate, its only that I want a government which also works for Aam aadmi and not just for Khaas aadmi...

Back
Top Bottom