What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kejriwal should understand everyone is not Jobless like him, Modi is a CM and a PM Candidate and very busy person.

People of Delhi elected Kejriwal to deliver not run away and start campaigning for general elections. He calls people corrupt and fake. What is he? He is all TALK and No WORK ! Why don't he prove as a CM first...Serve the people to whom he made tall claims...not take first easy exit door from responsibility..He can cry his throat hoarse in Gujrat! We don't need his brand of communist politics. We want jobs...we want business !Thank you very much but you are not WELCOME ! :cuckoo:

Another fascist, communal feku fan. Kejriwalji accomplished in 47 days what feku couldnt in 14 years

Mate at least now open your eyes...AAP was given a chance & what they did was sneak out of it when they should have stayed and performed. They disappointed Delhiites big time. :tdown:. And this time their loss will be as unexpected as was their win in Delhi.

Who told you he disapponted delhites? Entire delhi is with Kejriwalji. He uprooted corruption in just 47 days

Are you sure that Gujarat modal will work in India, despite being exposed so many times?

Gujarat model may or may not work but at least his model has some promise, what is AKs model? Running away from responsibilities. Modi never ran away from his responsibilities like AK. He performed & that is what speaks for him.

Another fascist, communal feku fan. Kejriwalji accomplished in 47 days what feku couldnt in 14 years

Another Naxal !!!Nothing positive or progressive was done. However lot of resources spent on showing off and agitations. He resigned on a flimsy an impractical reason. The letter from governer clearly stated the bill was unconstitutional. But AAP just want to use this as reason.:laughcry:

Haha... And who told you that he still has Delhiites support like he had before Delhi elections?
Everyone knows it, delhi supports Kejriwalji. He rocks, you are another fascist communal feku fan, follower of mussolini and hitler

Another Naxal !!!Nothing positive or progressive was done. However lot of resources spent on showing off and agitations. He resigned on a flimsy an impractical reason. The letter from governer clearly stated the bill was unconstitutional. But AAP just want to use this as reason.:laughcry:
Naxal are dissatisfied people, I hope they are given chance of joining our parliament. He resigned because he had moral conscience, that is why he is tallest most uncorruptible leader in India

Everyone knows it, delhi supports Kejriwalji. He rocks, you are another fascist communal feku fan, follower of mussolini and hitler

Free water, 50 % subsidy on power tariff and 50 % waiver on unpaid electricity bills are no achievements, these are subisidies paid using Indian(and not just Delhites) taxpayers money as Delhi is a heavily funded Union Territory.

Naxal are dissatisfied people, I hope they are given chance of joining our parliament. He resigned because he had moral conscience, that is why he is tallest most uncorruptible leader in India

Quitters never win. Winners never quit. Kejriwal wanted an escape route. That is it. Another uselss SICKular guy. Leaders come from people. They do not have any special genes .

give me the proof that " He uprooted corruption " from whole delhi it's only claim from AAPtards like u .
i don think by only eradicating corruption wil make india a heaven again in 47 dys[/quote]

This proves you are pro-corruption. And come to Delhi you will find change in the streets of Delhi, things have improved massively, no one takes bribes, work is done on time.

Did I said that I am a feku fan??:undecided: but yeah AK had my support, in fact most of the ppl I know supported him but after what he did for those 49 days none of us have any faith in him & his so called TEAM. Sorry mate but I cannot risk my country in the hands of a person who runs away from his/her responsibility.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom