What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hmmm dar gaya modi kejriwal se bas khush ....:x

Wese kejriwal UP bhi gaya tha waha akhilesh ko milne kyun nahi gaya UP me 100% vikas ho gaya he kya ?
Uski marji.....humme toh sirf feku ko expose karna hai

Even rahul is better than phenkuu

Breaking News: AAP revokes "certificate of honesty" issued to the election commission for violating the model code of Kejriwal citing Ambani's hand behind it...

#NaxalAAP

1779123_711226755566751_303010115_n.png

Election commission ambani se Mila ha hai, isko Joh election karwane k liye Jo paisa aata hai, woh ambani deta hai. mere pass election commission k khilaf 500page k sabut hai!- psychowal :wacko::laughcry:

Breaking News: AAP revokes "certificate of honesty" issued to the election commission for violating the model code of Kejriwal citing Ambani's hand behind it...

#NaxalAAP

1779123_711226755566751_303010115_n.png

Election commission ambani se Mila ha hai, isko Joh election karwane k liye Jo paisa aata hai, woh ambani deta hai. mere pass election commission k khilaf 500page k sabut hai!- psychowal :wacko::laughcry:

very low

Truth of well-orchestrated drama... Not unexpectedly, it was a planned anarchy by Congress, Media and AAP...

As I have been saying repeatedly, AAP and Congress are no different... AAP is only another face of the same Congress, put up just to confuse people...

Notice that AAP leader himself had admitted much earlier that Kejriwal was detained for violation of moral code of conduct, but still AAP leadership spread lies about it, orchestrated violent protest with support of Congress and its slave media...

DON'T BE A BLIND WITH EYES!
1621750_710824638940296_573880429_n.jpg

^^^^^^ @Parul .... now you have also got the certificate from the aaptard .

For betterment of my Country, I'll be more than happy to get many many more certificates! :D

Truth of well-orchestrated drama... Not unexpectedly, it was a planned anarchy by Congress, Media and AAP...

As I have been saying repeatedly, AAP and Congress are no different... AAP is only another face of the same Congress, put up just to confuse people...

Notice that AAP leader himself had admitted much earlier that Kejriwal was detained for violation of moral code of conduct, but still AAP leadership spread lies about it, orchestrated violent protest with support of Congress and its slave media...

DON'T BE A BLIND WITH EYES!
1621750_710824638940296_573880429_n.jpg

For betterment of my Country, I'll be more than happy to get many many more certificates! :D

Nice try.

1964770_496480730456750_1209443554_n.jpg

This is what Kejriwal his blind supporters do when they get no camera attention or media publicity...

Publicity ke liye saala kuchh bhi karega!!! :laughcry:

1239376_711517228871037_121527232_n.jpg

Tell me seriously now, why Modi is not meeting AK?

@Parul @kurup @Jason bourne

sisodia is trying for re-appointment if Modi rejects this time, what does that mean?

Kejriwal should understand everyone is not Jobless like him, Modi is a CM and a PM Candidate and very busy person.

People of Delhi elected Kejriwal to deliver not run away and start campaigning for general elections. He calls people corrupt and fake. What is he? He is all TALK and No WORK ! Why don't he prove as a CM first...Serve the people to whom he made tall claims...not take first easy exit door from responsibility..He can cry his throat hoarse in Gujrat! We don't need his brand of communist politics. We want jobs...we want business !Thank you very much but you are not WELCOME ! :cuckoo:

Kejriwal should understand everyone is not Jobless like him, Modi is a CM and a PM Candidate and very busy person.

People of Delhi elected Kejriwal to deliver not run away and start campaigning for general elections. He calls people corrupt and fake. What is he? He is all TALK and No WORK ! Why don't he prove as a CM first...Serve the people to whom he made tall claims...not take first easy exit door from responsibility..He can cry his throat hoarse in Gujrat! We don't need his brand of communist politics. We want jobs...we want business !Thank you very much but you are not WELCOME ! :cuckoo:
Are you sure that Gujarat modal will work in India, despite being exposed so many times?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom