What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I'm Sikh and from Minorities Community. What is Quitter going to do for the Country? Find excuse and run with tale between his legs like he ran in Delhi?? :cuckoo:
why the hell are you wasting your time on a Pakistani?????
he doesnt have the courage to show his own flags

Free water, 50 % subsidy on power tariff and 50 % waiver on unpaid electricity bills are no achievements, these are subisidies paid using Indian(and not just Delhites) taxpayers money as Delhi is a heavily funded Union Territory.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit. Kejriwal wanted an escape route. That is it. Another uselss SICKular guy. Leaders come from people. They do not have any special genes .
Free water and electricity is right of every citizen. If voted to power we will also get free internet. India should be welfare state

I'm Sikh and from Minorities Community. What is Quitter going to do for the Country? Find excuse and run with tale between his legs like he ran in Delhi?? :cuckoo:

than get ready for saffron terrorism

296910_244916385548670_3242484_n.jpg

Did I said that I am a feku fan??:undecided: but yeah AK had my support, in fact most of the ppl I know supported him but after what he did for those 49 days none of us have any faith in him & his so called TEAM. Sorry mate but I cannot risk my country in the hands of a person who runs away from his/her responsibility.

He did not run away from responsibility. He made supreme sacrifice because there is a greater responsibility for Kejriwalji and that is to become PM of India and serve the nation

Tell me seriously now, why Modi is not meeting AK?

@Parul @kurup @Jason bourne

sisodia is trying for re-appointment if Modi rejects this time, what does that mean?

Well that means Modi does not care about item dancers of politics.

He has more important things to do than meet a no good,anti-national element like kejriwal .

He did not run away from responsibility. He made supreme sacrifice because there is a greater responsibility for Kejriwalji and that is to become PM of India and serve the nation

Atleast he should have shown that he can run a small state like Delhi leave alone a country like India. He could not run Delhi for even 50 days, imagine in how many days he would have resigned had he become PM of India? 5 days?
Come on. Don't be so delusional.

Free water, 50 % subsidy on power tariff and 50 % waiver on unpaid electricity bills are no achievements, these are subisidies paid using Indian(and not just Delhites) taxpayers money as Delhi is a heavily funded Union Territory.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit. Kejriwal wanted an escape route. That is it. Another uselss SICKular guy. Leaders come from people. They do not have any special genes .

Kejriwalji has special genes becuase he went to IIT and became IAS officer. He is hero of billions of Indians.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But great people quit when they are ahead in their game, something Tendulkarji can learn from Kejriwalji. That is why billions of Indians have great respect for him

Kejriwalji has special genes becuase he went to IIT and became IAS officer. He is hero of billions of Indians.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But great people quit when they are ahead in their game, something Tendulkarji can learn from Kejriwalji. That is why billions of Indians have great respect for him

Oh man, do you even know what you are saying?

Oh man, do you even know what you are saying?

Sarcasm .... :D

Shame on you FASCIST. You are hybrid of FASCIST+COMMUNALIST+NAZI

I will personally make sure that by the time Modijis tenure is complete ,we will reduce the minorities to just 1% .

Special subsidies will be provided to industries to produce chemical weapons .

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom