What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

guys he is trying to divide us.

please i can only wonder what a foreigner might be thinking of us,if he saw the last few pages of this thread.
we are comparing one extremism to another.
please it is just extremism

though this guy is nuts

Oh man, do you even know what you are saying?

I know what im saying, but you not understanding, you said you were supporter of AAP, now you have switched loyalties, tomorrow you will switch loyalty to pakistan and china, how can India trust you

guys he is trying to divide us.

please i can only wonder what a foreigner might be thinking of us,if he saw the last few pages of this thread.
we are comparing one extremism to another.
please it is just extremism

though this guy is nuts

As if we are not politically divided already .

All this political division will exist till May16 . After that it will be another story .

I know what im saying, but you not understanding, you said you were supporter of AAP, now you have switched loyalties, tomorrow you will switch loyalty to pakistan and china, how can India trust you

Did I said that previously I supported Congress or BJP or any party for that matter? NO

I trusted him & fell into his propaganda (every one makes mistake, like you who is still mistaken) but after the Joke he made out of Delhi & the Delhi govt. I am sure any leader is better than AK & his TEAM. And I am far more Loyal towards India than you can ever imagine :enjoy:

Did I said that previously I supported Congress or BJP or any party for that matter? NO

I trusted him & fell into his propaganda (every one makes mistake, like you who is still mistaken) but after the Joke he made out of Delhi & the Delhi govt. I am sure any leader is better than AK & his TEAM. And I am far more Loyal towards India than you can ever imagine :enjoy:
Did you see inspite of being terribly sick he was working all day long! How do you call that propaganda? He is greatest CM Delhi ever had and resigned because lokpal was not being passed, this shows he has morals and integrity. Now he hasl exposed feku in his fekuland and entire India supports Kejriwalji

Kejriwalji has special genes becuase he went to IIT and became IAS officer. He is hero of billions of Indians.

Quitters never win. Winners never quit. But great people quit when they are ahead in their game, something Tendulkarji can learn from Kejriwalji. That is why billions of Indians have great respect for him
First fall he not an ias officer but Irs officer and population is just over billion not "billions":D:D:D:D:D:D

Did you see inspite of being terribly sick he was working all day long! How do you call that propaganda? He is greatest CM Delhi ever had and resigned because lokpal was not being passed, this shows he has morals and integrity. Now he hasl exposed feku in his fekuland and entire India supports Kejriwalji

Was being sick & still working another ploy in showing his Sincerity? I would rather get well & then work with all my energy & efficiency instead of being sick & unable to work efficiently or is he a Superman? His intentions were good but he lacked conviction & the right way to do things and cherry on the cake, he ran away from his responsibilities.

First fall he not an ias officer but Irs officer and population is just over billion not "billions":D:D:D:D:D:D
He was selected for IAS but preferred going to IRS to expose corruption in system. Population is about to reach 1.5 billions genius, follower of genocidal Beria and his NKVD.

Betrayed by AAP, Delhi auto drivers snub Kejriwal ahead of Lok Sabha poll

arvind14.jpg

Upset with former Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal‘s failure to implement promises made, most autorickshaw drivers will not be advertising in the coming Lok Sabha election.

“Unlike in Delhi Assembly election, we would not advertise for AAP in the coming polls as Kejriwal Government failed to implement any announcements made at a Mahasabha durign its 49-day rule,” said Rajendra Soni, general secretary of Delhi Autorickshaw Union which covers most of the auto drivers across Delhi.

Kejriwal had last month announced that transport department and traffic police would not seize autos for minor violations like drivers in not proper dress and that such action will only be taken if a vehicle didn’t have license, permit and fitness.

“Transport department and traffic police still continue to seize autos for minor violations. When we recently reminded transport and traffic officials about the Government’s order, they said that they have not got any written direction from the Government’s side,” Soni added.

Kejriwal’s indefference to Delhiites: Woos auto-drivers with fare hike promise

Mukesh, an auto driver, said that 49 days were enough to issue written order or notification, but the Kejriwal Government didn’t do anything in this regard.

AAP-led Government on February 7 had also announced its decision to issue 5500 NCR permits to autos.

“This promise was also not fulfilled. Without Haryana and Uttar Pradesh Governments’ consent, Delhi’s autos cannot ply in Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon,” he said.

There are nearly 80,000 autorickshaws running in the capital.

The Aam Aadmi Party had acknowledged their role in its electoral success and promised to address their grievances.

(With inputs from agencies)

Betrayed by AAP, Delhi auto drivers snub Kejriwal ahead of Lok Sabha poll | Niti Central

Atleast the auto drivers have learnt their lesson but there are still many more blind followers. :sarcastic:

Understand yaar !!!
Publicity is publicity ,BJP has no gains in indulging with paaptiwists,paap has huge gains

This way media will cover BJPVS PAAP(which it wants for trp) but congress will sneak away .
Our problem is LESS attention on CONG and regional player not this drama,this way they can halt us .

Modi si very much aware of this. He'd have a contingency plan.:cheers:

jab Kejriwal school mein tha, Modi ne politics mein post graduation complete kiya tha :cheesy:

Was being sick & still working another ploy in showing his Sincerity? I would rather get well & then work with all my energy & efficiency instead of being sick & unable to work efficiently or is he a Superman? His intentions were good but he lacked conviction & the right way to do things and cherry on the cake, he ran away from his responsibilities.
This proves you are bigger conspiracy theorist than even pakistani or BD members. Ofcourse he was sick, you did'nt see muffler?
He displayed his conviction when he resigned because lokpal was not being passed. He is modern Raja Harishchandra and Dharmraj Yudhistra combined, that is why billions of Indians love him

Betrayed by AAP, Delhi auto drivers snub Kejriwal ahead of Lok Sabha poll

arvind14.jpg

Upset with former Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal‘s failure to implement promises made, most autorickshaw drivers will not be advertising in the coming Lok Sabha election.

“Unlike in Delhi Assembly election, we would not advertise for AAP in the coming polls as Kejriwal Government failed to implement any announcements made at a Mahasabha durign its 49-day rule,” said Rajendra Soni, general secretary of Delhi Autorickshaw Union which covers most of the auto drivers across Delhi.

Kejriwal had last month announced that transport department and traffic police would not seize autos for minor violations like drivers in not proper dress and that such action will only be taken if a vehicle didn’t have license, permit and fitness.

“Transport department and traffic police still continue to seize autos for minor violations. When we recently reminded transport and traffic officials about the Government’s order, they said that they have not got any written direction from the Government’s side,” Soni added.

Kejriwal’s indefference to Delhiites: Woos auto-drivers with fare hike promise

Mukesh, an auto driver, said that 49 days were enough to issue written order or notification, but the Kejriwal Government didn’t do anything in this regard.

AAP-led Government on February 7 had also announced its decision to issue 5500 NCR permits to autos.

“This promise was also not fulfilled. Without Haryana and Uttar Pradesh Governments’ consent, Delhi’s autos cannot ply in Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon,” he said.

There are nearly 80,000 autorickshaws running in the capital.

The Aam Aadmi Party had acknowledged their role in its electoral success and promised to address their grievances.

(With inputs from agencies)

Betrayed by AAP, Delhi auto drivers snub Kejriwal ahead of Lok Sabha poll | Niti Central

Atleast the auto drivers have learnt their lesson but there are still many more blind followers. :sarcastic:
Paid media article, BJP thugs have bribed these autowallahs. Lame attempt fascist

This proves you are bigger conspiracy theorist than even pakistani or BD members. Ofcourse he was sick, you did'nt see muffler?
He displayed his conviction when he resigned because lokpal was not being passed. He is modern Raja Harishchandra and Dharmraj Yudhistra combined, that is why billions of Indians love him

Paid media article, BJP thugs have bribed these autowallahs. Lame attempt fascist

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

:laughcry: :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Yeah I dont agree with you so I am a believer of conspiracy theories. Great!!
And wow after resigning, the Lokpal bill was passed.
And no not even a million Indians love him.

How many Autowallahs have you met after he resigned from his post as a CM? one, two, anyone? I have met around three dozen Autowallahs & most of them won't support him again in upcoming elections.

Prof. Dinanath Batra , who fought case in court against Wendy Doniger's book "The Hindus", tells with pride that he has fought ten such cases and lost none.

One very gratifying instance, he says, was removing the reference to Bhagat Singh as a terrorist in a textbook; the opposing counsel for NCERT was the lawyer Prashant Bhushan.

Meeting the book ban man : Advaita Kala, News - India Today

12380_228731640665029_874265705_n.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom