What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Congress Vice President, Rahul Gandhi met members of fishing community at Versova village, Mumbai on Thursday. “At the core of your demands is the issue of representation. Real change will take place only when your voice is heard and when you are seen in the parliament and the state legislature …I am on your side and will push you, your youth and women forward,” said Rahul Gandhi.

1004504_533280906784586_48356686_n.jpg

1964961_533280476784629_1380304289_n.png

1623731_533280503451293_302325264_n.png

केजू बोला कि जब मैं 6 साल
का था तो मेरी नानी ने कहा था कि मेरे राम
किसी की मस्जिद को तोड़ कर बनाये गए मंदिर में
नहीं रहेंगे।
अरे भाई बाबरी ढांचा 1992 में टूटा था और राम
मंदिर का आंदोलन भी 1990 के आस पास शुरू
हुआ था और अगर वह उस समय छह साल
का था तो आज 28 साल का ही है क्या?
कितना बेवकूफ बनाता है लोगो को और कुछ पढ़े
लिखे लोग आसानी से बेवकूफ बन भी जाते है
इसकी बातो से।

Guys, please put false flaggers on ignore list. Mods aren't doing what they are suppose to do.
I thought this thread would have healthy discussions as it used to prior to bhai zakir and fsayeds nonsense. Now that zakir is banned, we got another pair of idiots.
Remember,
Ignoring attention seekers is best way to get rid of them.
@Parul @Indischer @Nair saab @jbond197 @SMStealth .

Already done!!!

Oye Blast ins kolkata destroyer under construction one naval commander killed Rip to him :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

An alliance of BJP+MDMK+PMK+DMDK+3 minor ones formed in TN ....Seat sharing will be something like this BJP 10, DMDK 14, PMK 8, MDMK 5, IJK 1, ACS 1, Kongu 1

Last edited:
Jaylalitha is upto something she called mamta. Bjd also left third front

Looks like aiadmk,tmc,bjd,bsp can make alliance ...

Jaylalitha is upto something she called mamta. Bjd also left third front

Looks like aiadmk,tmc,bjd,bsp can make alliance ...

BSP is waiting a call from Congress. Talks are on for an understanding with Congress and RLD.

Oye Blast ins kolkata destroyer under construction one naval commander killed Rip to him :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i dont know what the hell is going on in navy series of incident in just 2 months of period :angry:
it cant be a coincidence,some thing is cooping up under cover i mean this:astagh:
fcuk man hell with this congress god knows when may 16 will come.
most shocking is that it is Kolkata class the most modern warship of india ever.......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom