What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Since the election dates were announced i saw Cngress Mps ditching their party and joining BJP, Amma too broke the Third front, i guess she wanted to bargain hard with BJP by joining third front.But seeing elections only a month away and bjp calling her bluff she might have broken the third front intentionally.

Already con-gress are turning into AAPtards.After 16 they will support AAP.

Had Amma allied with BJP, It would have been a clean sweep in Tamilnadu. Because there is a huge backing of Modi in Tamilnadu. Karunanidhi wanted to ally with BJP but BJP was not interested. Now let us hope that Amma comes with BJP after election.

BJP is loosing media war,infact it lost way back .

Paaptistwist will daily do shoot n scoot ,daily charges ,daily coverage ,daily drama ,either handle it or go out .

CSDS latest survey shows BJP loosing the track ,nobody listens .

Its the LAST chance ,make a proxy do some shoot n scoot via proxy or else it will be dangerous .

No it won't do not worry. Media coverage makes them expose. A little hope generated in mind of people is getting wiped out now.

Let AAP be a bit strong and wipe out congress. AAP will collapse by it own deed than.

Last edited:
You have too much belief ,there was no one who could have said in january 04 that BJP will loose by JUST 10 seats .
But they did!!

Avani yatra,congress ads ,india shining all led to this .

Loosing track is the BIGGEST mistake anyone can do,you have to counter that by doing cross propaganda via proxy .

Focus on cong ignore aap from main bjp party but don't lets other shoot n scoot .

Even americans lost in Vietnam not because Vietnamese had high quality weapons but because they didn't knew how to counter them.

I REPEAT AGAIN "Bjp has habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" & cong is JUST opposite to this .

Modi is not the one who does that mistake. Look 9 months ago, Opinion polls was predicting 156 seats for modi and now they are predicting 237. This is because of modi effect.

I want with this present form of NDA (with TDP extra bcoz C.B.Naidu is quiet reasonable one) sud atleast get 260 means BJP will alone have bring 220-230 itself.... Den only we can negotiate from a position of strength. Moreover my sources here with our Sangha and local bjp office told me that it is their war room strategy to get max 230

See all opinion polls predict 200 to 220 seats for BJP. A little push or with a vote swing of 1% in favor of BJP will make it.

Last edited:
BJP is loosing media war,infact it lost way back .

Paaptistwist will daily do shoot n scoot ,daily charges ,daily coverage ,daily drama ,either handle it or go out .

CSDS latest survey shows BJP loosing the track ,nobody listens .

Its the LAST chance ,make a proxy do some shoot n scoot via proxy or else it will be dangerous .

Wrong.

It has only exposed how cunning AAP is.

Delhi cops, EC have proved with video clips that AAPtards started the fight in all occassions.

AAPCong maggots :rofl:

Wrong.

It has only exposed how cunning AAP is.

Delhi cops, EC have proved with video clips that AAPtards started the fight in all occassions.

AAPCong maggots :rofl:

Understand yaar !!!
Publicity is publicity ,BJP has no gains in indulging with paaptiwists,paap has huge gains

This way media will cover BJPVS PAAP(which it wants for trp) but congress will sneak away .

Our problem is LESS attention on CONG and regional player not this drama,this way they can halt us .

Ya AAP is more truthful, especially their leaders.....

Yo look at yogendra yadav's reply. Only dumfk modi bhaks wont understand it and go on crossing the limits by making a propaganda video out of it. Grow up. only this much i can say to modhi bhakts

Yo look at yogendra yadav's reply. Only dumfk modi bhaks wont understand it and go on crossing the limits by making a propaganda video out of it. Grow up. only this much i can say to modhi bhakts

LOL.....and after that look at Crazywal's second comment in the radio station saying he will never take support to congress to form govt. :lol:

Only fools and bigots refuse to see what is in front of their eyes.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom