What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I said we cannot go with Narendra Modi. It's over, chapter is over: Mamata Banrjee in Times Now
guys wht the hell is going on, no big alliance on sight all the small ones..............:(

BiDyW53CIAAN4Kg.png

I said we cannot go with Narendra Modi. It's over, chapter is over: Mamata Banrjee in Times Now
guys wht the hell is going on, no big alliance on sight all the small ones..............:(

Don't panic my friend. Everyone likes to posture before elections. Even Congress is not doing too great in terms of alliances. It's only Lalu & LJP so far. Once the results are out.. you'll have some serious bargaining taking place. Most of these parties, like TMC, AIADMK, BJD & all that are holding out for serious dividends for their support.

Don't panic my friend. Everyone likes to posture before elections. Even Congress is not doing too great in terms of alliances. It's only Lalu & LJP so far. Once the results are out.. you'll have some serious bargaining taking place. Most of these parties, like TMC, AIADMK, BJD & all that are holding out for serious dividends for their support.
I want with this present form of NDA (with TDP extra bcoz C.B.Naidu is quiet reasonable one) sud atleast get 260 means BJP will alone have bring 220-230 itself.... Den only we can negotiate from a position of strength. Moreover my sources here with our Sangha and local bjp office told me that it is their war room strategy to get max 230

Back
Top Bottom