What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Since the election dates were announced i saw Cngress Mps ditching their party and joining BJP, Amma too broke the Third front, i guess she wanted to bargain hard with BJP by joining third front.But seeing elections only a month away and bjp calling her bluff she might have broken the third front intentionally.

Already con-gress are turning into AAPtards.After 16 they will support AAP.

3rd front was nothing but a posturing by those who were going to be discarded by mainstream parties anyway. But parties like Amma's & BJD in Orissa will still hold significance & play a part in forming the govt at center.. & they know that fact. That's the reason why they stayed away from that intended grand show of strength by 3rd front flag bearers a week ago in Delhi.

BJP is loosing media war,infact it lost way back .

Paaptistwist will daily do shoot n scoot ,daily charges ,daily coverage ,daily drama ,either handle it or go out .

CSDS latest survey shows BJP loosing the track ,nobody listens .

Its the LAST chance ,make a proxy do some shoot n scoot via proxy or else it will be dangerous .

What happened in Kashmir?

Paid Mullahs announced from Mike asking Pundits to either convert or give their daughter and women to mullah or leave Kashmir or get killed. Government failed to protect Kashmiri pandit for the sake of vote bank. Pundits left Kashmir. This make mullahs more enthused. Than they demand separate Kashmir and withdrawal of Military in which they could not successed. They started attacking army and get tit for tat. They are killer of Kashmiri pundits. they have Made pundits live their home. They can not escape responsibility now.
Dude when I said bad things happened in Kashmir i was pointing towards all impacted by Pakistani terrorists.

BJP is loosing media war,infact it lost way back .

Paaptistwist will daily do shoot n scoot ,daily charges ,daily coverage ,daily drama ,either handle it or go out .

CSDS latest survey shows BJP loosing the track ,nobody listens .

Its the LAST chance ,make a proxy do some shoot n scoot via proxy or else it will be dangerous .

It's a double edged sword. It can go either way. If AAP thinks that they can stay in limelight by their hit & run acts... it may boomerang on them badly! Then again BJP should guard itself & don't lose the moment by this irritant & pain on the backside called AAP.

Clash with BJP has tarnished AAP's image
Clash with BJP has tarnished AAP's image: HT web poll - Hindustan Times

I think AAP by attecking BJP wants congress's votes. There is huge anti incumbency for congress so by going against bjp they are telling people if u dont want to vote BJP we are here as other party . They will attrect people who are not going to vote modi any way ...

It's a double edged sword. It can go either way. If AAP thinks that they can stay in limelight by their hit & run acts... it may boomerang on them badly! Then again BJP should guard itself & don't lose the moment by this irritant & pain on the backside called AAP.

Clash with BJP has tarnished AAP's image
Clash with BJP has tarnished AAP's image: HT web poll - Hindustan Times

Nothing boomerang in politics ,you can change it anytime.

The problem is you don't understand ,Publicity is publicity,modi was known whether he was known for 2002 is not the problem.

Congress is not in news,modi is out of news ,who is in news? you know !

What is the effect ? BJP loosing voteshare by concentrating on these !! BJP has habit of snatching loses from jaws of victory .

I think AAP could eventually help BJP ...

Yes by splitting votes but then you loose focus too ,its two way sword ,i think it will eventually take bjp down.

BJP isn't able to counter,Read jaggi's article .

The problem is you don't understand ,Publicity is publicity,modi was known whether he was known for 2002 is not the problem.

What is the effect ? BJP loosing voteshare by concentrating on these !! BJP has habit of snatching loses from jaws of victory .

Yes by splitting votes but then you loose focus too ,its two way sword ,i think it will eventually take bjp down.

BJP isn't able to counter,Read jaggi's article .

This new survey showing vote share cut I actully dont belive in ...namo will come in news again with barrage of rallies ... he is a master I trust his tactics completly he made AAP frustred by ignoring them and aap was forced in this mess ...

This new survey showing vote share cut I actully dont belive in ...namo will come in news again with barrage of rallies ... he is a master I trust his tactics completly he made AAP frustred by ignoring them and aap was forced in this mess ...

You have too much belief ,there was no one who could have said in january 04 that BJP will loose by JUST 10 seats .
But they did!!

Avani yatra,congress ads ,india shining all led to this .

Loosing track is the BIGGEST mistake anyone can do,you have to counter that by doing cross propaganda via proxy .

Focus on cong ignore aap from main bjp party but don't lets other shoot n scoot .

Even americans lost in Vietnam not because Vietnamese had high quality weapons but because they didn't knew how to counter them.

I REPEAT AGAIN "Bjp has habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" & cong is JUST opposite to this .

Last edited:

Ofcourse as they say every publicity is good publicity... but that's as far as it gets just publicity... not sympathy. In anycase AAP did well in state elections despite being obscure to the tv audience. 'cause they came with a reputation, with clean record. But now... lot of unsavory characters inserted themselves in AAP... & their actions are quite hooliganism like. This is not going go down well with people who understand the dynamics of politics. AAP's major support base comes from urban voters... & for an urban voter it's not hard to distinguish between a hooligan & a sensible.

Even if there is any impact due to AAP's antics, it's only confined to limited space!
As far as diverting attention is concerned... it's for BJP to bring it back & peak at the right time just before elections! A final blitzkrieg will do the work...

AAP Doesn't respect Indian Law
AAP Doesn't respect Indian Flag
AAP Doesn't respect Republic day
AAP Doesn't respect Indian Court
AAP Doesn't respect Indian Democracy
AAP Doesn't respect Constitution of India
AAP Doesn't respect Indian Election Code

then why the hell they are contesting elections in India? they can try in Pakistan or Afghanistan #NaxalAAP

Ofcourse as they say every publicity is good publicity... but that's as far as it gets just publicity... not sympathy. In anycase AAP did well in state elections despite being obscure to the tv audience. 'cause they came with a reputation, with clean record. But now... lot of unsavory characters inserted themselves in AAP... & their actions are quite hooliganism like. This is not going go down well with people who understand the dynamics of politics. AAP's major support base comes from urban voters... & for an urban voter it's not hard to distinguish between a hooligan & a sensible.

Even if there is any impact due to AAP's antics, it's only confined to limited space!
As far as diverting attention is concerned... it's for BJP to bring it back & peak at the right time just before elections!

You don't understand YAAR,aap is not playing for winning seats ,its playing to SPOIL your game .

Can you understand the publicity it will get if it somehow stops modi below 200?

Who has everything to loose? BJP
Who has nothing to loose ?AAP
Who can gain something ? Cong

AAP may not win but its has won media ,it will not allow you to focus on cong,cong will give schemes and improve its and regional player numbers which is what's happening in csds numbers !!

Please read this ----------->Modi vs AAP's guerilla war: Has BJP misunderstood its opponent? | Firstpost

Congress is best at winning elections ,have a look at this post from a rw psephologist (Very interesting)

Local battle v/s national war – the next stage of electoral strategy | Five Forty Three
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/m...s-bjp-misunderstood-its-opponent-1421717.html

Rohit Pradhan ‏@Retributions 19m
If the #electiontracker is right, the Modi momentum has been halted. Not reversed in any significant way with a slight uptick for RG.

Last edited:
BiDqESfCYAA1nm5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom