What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1969284_756118334400732_462220968_n.jpg

#feku allotted Rs. 35,453 cr to 25 districts during 'Sadbhavna fast'. Till date not a single rupee has been given. Those were just election-focused fake promises!

bhai me ne tum puucha k agar election jeetna criteria hai goog governance ka hai toh cpi ne 40years rule kiya what answer u hav

It is not giving money to these districts. It is about doing Development work.

1794558_661654803872252_1183498760_n.jpg

PFB the posts for Can BJP Run India.

At a recent gathering of BJP in Delhi, women dancers were called to entertain people. Is this the kind of government that India wants?

No Enjoy salman and dipika dance in UP safai. That is the right government for you guys.

any one can tell me whats the status about NAMO UP candidature, from where he is fighting .
AAPtard AAJ tak telling that there is a class between M.JOSI supporter and namo's in varanasi
HELL to the old brigade these r the main responsible for BJP down gradation .
I want Advani,Susma,Murli and the Yaswant duo sud be kicked out of the party asap:sniper::sniper:

@Bhai Zakir
@Guynextdoor2
@ExtraOdinary

Can CNN-IBN bring more transparency to their election tracker? How does decrease in vote share lead to increase in seats? What is the explanation?

993024_681405441923710_343235835_n.jpg

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

During the last one month what the CNNIBN-CSDS tracker poll suggest the following are the secular trends:
1. Satisfaction level with the UPA and Dr ManMohan Singh’s performance has zoomed up significantly while those for Jayalaithaa is plunging.
2. Preference for Rahul Gandhi as Prime Minister has significantly spiked while those for Narendra Modi has marginally declined. However, Rahul Gandhi have now conclusively relegated Narendra Modi to distant second place in terms of prime ministerial preferences. Jayalaithaa now finds herself a very poor third.
Logically, based on these trends we should expect the following to reflect as vote share changes:
a.The AIADMK and BJP losing ground marginally
b.The Congress gaining vote share substantially
But no. The CNNIBN-CSDS latest election tracker defies all logic and in fact projects the exact opposite – the AIADMK & BJP stands its ground while Congress inexplicably suffering a huge negative swing of 5%!!

The most amazing part of the CNNIBN-CSDS projections is that Vijay Kant’s DMDK is projected with a mere 4% vote share – one third that BJP commands who posses no base or charismatic leader in the state. And yet, Vijay Kant is called by all political commenters as the game changer – the man who could ensure a winning alliance which is why the DMK, Congress and BJP are aggressively wooing him. If Jayalaithaa isn't wooing him it is only because she burned all bridges with him after throwing him unceremoniously out of her alliance after Vijay Kant enabled her a mammoth victory in the last Assembly polls.

Yet another major discrepancy of the CNNIBN-CSDS tracker poll is that it found only 5% of the voters undecided. Historically pollsters usually bit the dust in Tamilnadu only because a significant section of Tamilnadu voters make up their minds only by eve of elections, flummoxing pollsters in creating waves when the ballot box opens.
This blog will no longer cover CNNIBN-CSDS opinion polls. We used to consider this poll as commanding our huge respect when Yogendra Yadav was at the helm. With Sandeep Shastry replacing him, he has reduced these polls to a comic strip – only to be followed for its entertainment value!

NCP leader Nagmani quits party, praises Narendra Modi
NCP leader Nagmani quits party, praises Narendra Modi

NTR's daughter wants to join BJP, another strike for Congress
NTR's daughter wants to join BJP, another strike for Congress | NDTV.com
Venod Sharma quits Congress, set to join HJC-BJP

Venod Sharma quits Congress, set to join HJC | The Indian Express

Turnovers in the past 24hrs....
Weed boss
can u tell me plz whats the status about NAMO UP candidature, from where he is fighting .
AAPtard AAJ tak telling that there is a class between M.JOSI supporter and namo's in varanasi
I want Advani,Susma,Murli and the Yaswant duo sud be kicked out of the party asap

any one can tell me whats the status about NAMO UP candidature, from where he is fighting .
I want Advani,Susma,Murli and the Yaswant duo sud be kicked out of the party asap:sniper::sniper:

Read my earlier post news from gujrat BJP is that modi will contest from ahemdabad east ....

The BJP does realise the role that India's minority might play in the coming elections and has begun addressing the issue.

20143372834198621_20.jpg

Aatef Bham
Congress was given many chances, but disappointed us. I now think the time is up for Congress and the BJP should be given a chance. Politicians will play politics - it's their job. But as a young Muslim who regards development as India's number one priority, I have no doubts about Modi’s leadership and vision for India.

In the past 10 years, he has single-handedly transformed Gujarat into an example of development for other states. The same way, he will undoubtedly transform India into an example for other developing nations.

Until he was proven innocent, even I had held a grudge against the governance of Modi. But holding grudges against the country's candidate for PM, who has been given a clean chit in the court, would just be a huge loss - not just for the BJP - but for us - India's Muslims.

There are two major political blocs in the country. One is the Congress-led alliance of UPA and the other is BJP-headed NDA. If the Muslims do not want to go with the UPA, they have to support the NDA.

20143394914718734_20.jpg

Zafar Sareshwala
There was a time when the BJP leaders used to say proudly that they did not need Muslim votes. Now the same party says that they need Muslim votes. We as Muslims should view it as a positive step by a powerful party and welcome it.

We cannot deny the fact that the BJP is the main opposition party in the parliament and is ruling in six or seven states. It was in power at the centre in the past and soon it may come to power again.

I think there is no harm in giving the BJP a chance because the post-2002 governance of Modi has been remarkable. In the last few years the Muslim community in Gujarat has prospered more than they had done in the previous 40 years or so.

Gujarat did not witness riots for the first time in 2002. There had been many riots in the past. In those riots, police and other officials were involved. But they did not face punishment then. But many perpetrators of the 2002 riots have been punished.

At least 63 Hindus have been given life sentences and 460 Hindus have been convicted. And, in terms of fake encounters Gujarat is not the only state where fake encounters are taking place. But in Gujarat today more than 13 IPS officers have been in jail for the past seven years because of fake encounters and other cases. So, you have to give some credit to the Gujarat administration.

Modi is quite popular among young Muslims today. In fact many Muslims in India will vote for the BJP for the first time just because Modi is the party's prime ministerial candidate. Apart from Modi, there are only two other contenders for the post - Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal. But none except Modi has the excellent track record of performance. So, he is my obvious choice as prime minister.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom