What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

bhai modi 13 saal se gujrat mein jeet raha hai toh as per ur bjp and rss supporters says he is doing great job thats y he is wining the election same question i m asking if election wining is the criteria of good work then can u explain what kind of good work or development done cpi in west bengal for their previous 40 years of rule

Aah I see. Good point, well taken.

Why are you assuming that iam a muslim? You think only muslims are opposing Modi? haha!

:woot::woot:

Earlier you were ashamed of your flag only but now I see you are ashmed of your religion too. So unbecoming of you. :tdown:

Ah thanks for posting this, a quote from the article:

According to market experts, foreign institutional investors are banking on a stable government post elections. Recent opinion polls suggest that Narendra Modi-led BJP will secure over 200 seats on its own in the elections and the markets are happy about it. Modi has been the blue-eyed boy for the foreign institutional investors because of his said market-friendly approach.

1969284_756118334400732_462220968_n.jpg

#feku allotted Rs. 35,453 cr to 25 districts during 'Sadbhavna fast'. Till date not a single rupee has been given. Those were just election-focused fake promises!

cpi developemnt 40 yrs...please data
now its funnya nd serious.
please post link when u say above stament
bhai me ne tum puucha k agar election jeetna criteria hai goog governance ka hai toh cpi ne 40years rule kiya what answer u hav

He said to help kashmiris , remove army and occupation, tell them to come in Indian mainland.......

show me the proof where prashant said give kashmir to pakistan, your words
remove army? why? you will go guard that border instead?I feel so secure knowing that aaptards will guard the indo pak border now.

RSS Saved Shikhs in anti shikh riots. Stronch adversary of RSS Khushwant sung accept that.

Victory To The Mob | Khushwant Singh

In gujarat Congress leaders were involved. I do not say that it is said by Mr. Madni the prominent Muslim Leader.

News Analysis India | Don’t spread fear about Modi, Congress leaders were involved in 2002 Guj-Riots: Madani

1794558_661654803872252_1183498760_n.jpg

PFB the posts for Can BJP Run India.

At a recent gathering of BJP in Delhi, women dancers were called to entertain people. Is this the kind of government that India wants?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom